What's new

China's aviation engineers are being assassinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now posted that.... Here is my post....(repeat)
Everything, everyone related to military are bond to die young or their family members die sudden death.... DRDO has highest such deaths.... Just because you are creating a weapon or defending nation on border doesnt mean you can get away with the bad karma.... Majority of deaths are murder and few by accidents while few by disease.... Karma spares no one.... Only extremely lucky person lives long even after bad karma due to his previous life good karma.... The 3 chinese who died must be a murder as china found out they might had leaking vital info.... In DRDO many scientists been murdered but later declared they did suicide.... Most of them were scientists working on nuclear weapons.... Its very sad that 3 chinese dead.... Lets pray for their soul....

What do u want to show us with this "...". Maybe to make ur post more serious? Atleast u didnt add tons of smileys.

I wonder if this is similar to the murder of Iranian Nuclear Scientist.

IF this is true, somebody does not want China to develop its fighter aircrafts.

There are hundreds of experts in different field working in the Chinese aviation industry. It's way too much of a stretch to say they are being assasinated.

There are hundreds of experts in different field working in the Chinese aviation industry. It's way too much of a stretch to say they are being assasinated.

Anybody remember Iraq super cannon creator Gerald Bull? Just the death of one man is enough to derail the whole project.

You don't need to kill everyone, just need to take out the people in important areas. The CPC won't do anything, just another warning that no one will care about. I expect more of these sudden deaths to occur as the CIA runs rings around MSS and the CPC.

Anybody remember Iraq super cannon creator Gerald Bull? Just the death of one man is enough to derail the whole project.
Heh, targetting scientists between great powers is a huge taboo, as it invites your own assasinations. Put down the tinfoil hat.

You don't need to kill everyone, just need to take out the people in important areas. The CPC won't do anything, just another warning that no one will care about. I expect more of these sudden deaths to occur as the CIA runs rings around MSS and the CPC.
You created an account just to post on this topic? WOW.

How about sold out scientists to western intel agencies.

This possibility should not be excluded, since those CIA agents could make it looks like the natural causes.
Well do you remember, the corporate espionage done by China to steal F-35 designs from the companies involved in this project. Most probably CIA trying to get back at China.

Even Russia can be behind it. What say ?

Well do you remember, the corporate espionage done by China to steal F-35 designs from the companies involved in this project. Most probably CIA trying to get back at China.

Even Russia can be behind it. What say ?

lol, next time they will accuse China of stealing the blueprint of the Death Star from them. :lol:

DeathStar2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom