What's new

China's Area 51 found!!!!

China got anti gravity disc crafts ? sweet
Yep! Check this out...An anti gravity aircraft carrier!!!

5c3f821ff328.jpg

:undecided::pop::blink:
lol-003.gif

China might as well build a Star Destroyer if such propulsion technology exists. lol

China will make this type of star destroyer if( only) other possess this type of technology( how? Its simple, they will copy that technology from other).

Hmmmm this is the place where chinese copies other technologies without copyrights

Even IF the technologies are copied by chinese, something new and improved come out as a result, NOT like Indians where the copied product remains in the design stage until it gets outdated.

网格是防风固沙措施的一种,一般是网格状种植固沙植物。剩下的好多图案基本上是校准卫星摄像机用的,有飞机的那种应该是导弹的靶标

5c3f821ff328.jpg

:undecided::pop::blink:
lol-003.gif

This looks really cool but would people from the maintainance crew wanna go out. Won't they just be pushed in the air due to air pressure. Won't they die anyways lol

5c3f821ff328.jpg

I doubt anti-gravity propulsion systems would require massive fans. I'd agree it looks cool but it's really a large target for UCAV's.

This looks really cool but would people from the maintainance crew wanna go out. Won't they just be pushed in the air due to air pressure. Won't they die anyways lol

If the carrier is traveling that fast then likely no one will be on deck. I'm sure the crew would be wearing some kind of harness to prevent from falling off it.

I doubt anti-gravity propulsion systems would require massive fans. I'd agree it looks cool but it's really a large target for UCAV's.
Good God Almighty...!!! If fans are required then it is not anti-gravity because the fans would be acting against AIR. By this silly comment, we ALREADY have anti-gravity technology. Gravity exists in the absence of air. So if there is true anti-gravity technology, whatever it is would work against the hypothetical graviton particles and would work in atmosphere as well as in space. And people call Americans 'stupid'?

China will make this type of star destroyer if( only) other possess this type of technology( how? Its simple, they will copy that technology from other).

it is simple as you suggested, and another simple fact that there is a 'secular' country which is good at paint jobs and clueless rantings

Back
Top Bottom