What's new

China's Area 51 found!!!!

I guess your brain is shocked and unstable( because your home is destroyed by xinxing sepraties and democratic supporters) and can't differentiate between what can copy and what can't. Get well soon

lol``you guys just cant stop making jokes, the 'destroyed' home is 100 times better than the best 'shining' shities in the 'sefular' country, wanna prove? as im in China now so i can show photos of 3rd class vilages from China compare to the best indian cities i have been to`lol

besides i have no idea a news of Chinese 'area 51' can attract so many funny indians here to troll, guess as we all know the india inferior complexity doing your tiny brain again, dont you know your 'secular' country is world No.1 IP violator? 90% of world fake drugs are from india, and also the most fraudulent calls are from your proud 'call-centers' now you know how ethical your people are...

in terms what can 'copy' and what can not, just by looking at the official language and political system your country is using and it explains very well your western wannabe mentality

Back
Top Bottom