What's new

China's 5G Fighter 'a showoff'

another good news for PAK-FA and India,i just heard that an major incident occurred during the recent WS15 test .the whole project was terminated due to the design problem,China may have to go for AL-41 ,but our russia partner have no plan to export it before 2025

谢aimarraul提供忽悠材料

oh no, oh no, tell me it isnt true.

207 institute did RCS test on J-20 some time ago ,the frontal RCS is 0.8m2,close to Rafale's,larger than T-50

北京无线电测量研究所 (航天工业总公司二院207所)
lt.cjdby.net/thread-1138770-1-3

And they told you..........

another good news for PAK-FA and India,i just heard that an major incident occurred during the recent WS15 test .the whole project was terminated due to the design problem,China may have to go for AL-41 ,but our russia partner have no plan to export it before 2025

谢aimarraul提供忽悠材料

:tsk:

Finland is one of the most coolest countries in the world. Get it? COOL? :D

Its the land of Nokia! And HIM! :enjoy:

oh no, oh no, tell me it isnt true.

207 institute did RCS test on J-20 some time ago ,the frontal RCS is 0.8m2,close to Rafale's,larger than T-50

北京无线电测量研究所 (航天工业总公司二院207所)
lt.cjdby.net/thread-1138770-1-3

do you sure the rcs is 0.8? maybe it is more than 1.0...

These kind of bashing threads show precisely that how potent of a fighter the J-20 is. When the T-50 flew the Americans merely shrugged, but when the J-20 flew they all went berserk.

The fact is that Russia is jealous. If it is not jealous it would have no need to bash the aircraft program of another country. Has Russia ever attempted to bash China's J-8 program? No. Has Russia ever attempted to bash India's LCA program? No. Why bash J-20? It is like girl badmouthing another girl because she is prettier. The Russians know that the J-20 is superior to T-50 and it would seriously affect its export potential so they need to write up things to bash it.

Finally, China has NEVER NEVER officially drummed up the J-20 or made any assessment of its capabilities. Have you ever seen data released? So China is NOT hyping up this plane at all. The fanboys and some western media and experts are hyping it up, so please leave China lone.

Media media...

Asked for his professional opinion on China's J-20 stealth fighter unveiled in January, Pogosyan says: "You'd better ask the Chinese."

Pressed on whether he feels the aircraft is a genuine prototype or merely a technology demonstrator, he says: "China's aviation industry has achieved really significant progress. But on the other hand, to create a really competitive product is time-consuming, demands significant experience in the engineering field and experienced human resources."

Did Pogoysan get misquoted last time or did the media decide to twist things around a little bit?

maybe they are brag ,the best 5gen fighter is india T50

Russia brags about their T-50 the most haha. They say it can beat the F-22 I just don't see how. A prototype with non stealth design and inferior craftmanship is hardly a top noch fighter.

Back
Top Bottom