What's new

China's 3 Most Powerful Dynasties

When Japan invaded China, anytime they wanted to show their superiority, they destine to fail.
I think it wasn't just showing off superiority. It was the right opportunity. Japan had a big technology advantage over China and it was Chiang running the show in China. A perfect recipe for invasion.

Japan always prefers to overestimate itself, and I wonder when they gonna learn this mistake.

However, this is the good news for us.
Ironically, CCP developed its most strength in the countryside of the territory occupied by Japanese, how powerful Japanese armies were, and how stable Japanese's rule.:rofl:

Last edited:
When Japan invaded China, anytime they wanted to show their superiority, they destine to fail.

You know, there many Japanese trolls who can speak Chinese lurk in many Chinese websites.

And they keep spamming with those same words that Japan gonna repeat a second Jiawu War.

From this regard, I regard the Japanese same as the Vietnamese, both are a group of clueless people with an arrogant tone but a fragile mind.

I think it wasn't just showing off superiority. It was the right opportunity. Japan had a big technology advantage over China and it was Chiang running the show in China. A perfect recipe for invasion.

That's why Nihonjin is now desperate for KMT to rule over China again.

Last edited:
You know, there many Japanese trolls who can speak Chinese lurk in many Chinese websites.

And they keep spamming with those same words that Japan gonna repeat a second Jiawu War.

From this regard, I regard the Japanese same as the Vietnam, both are a group of clueless people with an arrogant tone but a fragile mind.

日本现在的一些文化符号什么寿司,生鱼片,木屐,相扑,榻榻米,和服,武士刀甚至兜裆布都曾经存在于中国历史中并被淘汰, 大多在于唐宋时代.我们的一些普通生活技能或方式, '艺', '技' 或 '术', 人家非要教条化, 偶像化 或 崇拜化尊为 '道', 纯粹是墨守成规, 死脑筋和钻牛角尖.

Last edited:

From this regard, I regard the Japanese same as the Vietnam, both are a group of clueless people with an arrogant tone but a fragile mind.

You smart Chinese, sharp mind. How you know about JiaWu Sensou?

If the Qing Dynasty was as brutal as the Imperial Japan, then it won't be able to rule China for over 200 years.

We don't wanna overglorify the Qing Dynasty, but we wanna state the truth.
Some early japanese scholar at Meiji time did believe they should carry out Huaxia(Chinese)civilization and restore the order of confucian world. But Japan was never a part of China and their leader was never an official of Chinese government, which made them totally alienated to Chinese sovereignty and Chinese history, so by no means they can be as legitimate as the Qing court was. Even if they could have conquered all China , their government would be mandate not of China but only Japan, they would have perished and ultimately extincted our language and civilization. They were just the colonialists who want us sharing the same doom of native american.

日本现在的一些文化符号什么寿司,生鱼片,木屐,相扑,榻榻米,和服,武士刀甚至兜裆裤都存在于中国历史中,大多来于唐宋时代.我们的一些普通生活技能或方式, '艺', '技' 或 '术', 人家非要教条化, 偶像化 或 崇拜化, 纯粹死脑筋.

非礼勿视,非礼勿听,非礼勿言,非礼勿动。

Some early japanese scholar at Meiji time did believe they should carry out Huaxia(Chinese)civilization and restore the order of confucian world. But Japan was never a part of China and their leader was never an official of Chinese government, which made them totally alienated to Chinese sovereignty and Chinese history, so by no means they can be as legitimate as the Qing court was. Even if they could have conquered all China , their government would be mandate not of China but only Japan, they would have perished and ultimately extincted our language and civilization. They were just the colonialists who want us sharing the same doom of native american.

Consensus was for Liberation of HuaXia from barbar Manchu. Meiji Mandate call for Dai Nippon liberate HuaXia but western stop us from completing job.

8-)

非礼勿视,非礼勿听,非礼勿言,非礼勿动。

Consensus was for Liberation of HuaXia from barbar Manchu. Meiji Mandate call for Dai Nippon liberate HuaXia but western stop us from completing job.

8-)
I find you are brainwashed by what you Japanese used to brainwash our people, as I said before, anything has advantages and disadvantages. pity.

非礼勿视,非礼勿听,非礼勿言,非礼勿动。

8-)
己所不欲,勿施于人.

Last edited:
非礼勿视,非礼勿听,非礼勿言,非礼勿动。

8-)
By“liberate” you mean to separate Manchuria and Taiwan from our territory and slaughter our people. We were weak back then so somehow we must suffer anyway, but we are stronger than you are now so we should liberate japan from US occupation, that's why we are reclaiming Diaoyu Islands and exploiting ECS resource and maybe intruding Japanese territory, Japan should thank us for that.

By“liberate” you mean to separate Manchuria and Taiwan from our territory and slaughter our people. We were weak back then so somehow we must suffer anyway, but we are stronger than you are now so we should liberate japan from US occupation, that's why we are reclaiming Diaoyu Islands and exploiting ECS resource and maybe intruding Japanese territory, Japan should thank us for that.

Why are you angry, I only say history aspect. Can understand calm?

I find you are brainwashed by what you Japanese used to brainwash our people, as I said before, anything has advantages and disadvantages. pity.

己所不欲,勿施于人.

Disadvantage if mind narrow. Slight perceived so fast. Calm , Chinese.

Why are you angry, I only say history aspect. Can understand calm?

Disadvantage if mind narrow. Slight perceived so fast. Calm , Chinese.
The disadvantages of your fabricated propaganda has just been imposed your mind, and then became your measures to self-comfort.
19.gif

The disadvantages of your fabricated propaganda has just been imposed your mind, and then became your measures to self-comfort.
19.gif

What propaganda Chinese brother? Why hate Nippon? We argue yes but always should think practical

What propaganda Chinese brother? Why hate Nippon? We argue yes but always should think practical
I am practical, Let me show you the process
07.gif
, At first I found/read the activities you Japanese has done
31.gif
, then I insighted your insidious intentions
10.gif
, at last I get the feeling of hating you
25.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom