What's new

China's 3 Most Powerful Dynasties

Little small countries always like to make up history such as their Sun God created their people. Maybe their "Sun God" was a prophecy for 806 :)

Chinese navy should number their 55 class destroyer 806 ;)

Yeah. I knew that since day 1. That's why he always ignore my posts unless he want to give me a negative rating.

Funny that our mini carbon copies such as Japan and Vietnam always think that they can replace us.

Chinese is a cultural identifier rather than an ethnic one, and that is a difficult concept for people who comes from monoethnic countries.
That is why there was no the concept/existence of racial discrimination in our culture and country. Hans assimilated, absorbed and reinnovated countless other nations and their cultures, countless nations assimilated itself with Han cultures to become Chinese. In the process there are also countless religions eliminated, that is why most Chinese are atheists or pantheists, and we have the brains that make different religions and cultures harmonious coexistence. For other 55 minorities, every one has the ancestry of Han.

Last edited:
I think Qing was no doubt a Chinese Dynasty. First, Manchuria was rightful territory of Ming Dynasty, and Nurhaci and his ancestors were Ming officials and vassals, he claimed he was once a "border guard of the emperor", which made him no more than just another warlord in Chinese history when he started the rebellion. Second, Qing court succeeded all political and cultural system of Ming, and the emperor(along with the whole royal family and entire nobel class)and his ministers speaked and used mandarin as not only official language but also mother tongue, Qing goverment considered itself as the mandate of China not mandate of a Manchuria state, Qing emperors considered themselves as Chinese but not Han-chinese, they claimed China belonged not only to the Han. Third, Qing government officially hold memorial ceremonies for Xuanyuan Huangdi(the Yellow Emperor), who is considered as founding father of Chinese civilization and common ancestor of all Chinese ethnic groups. The Qing ruler admited themselves as descendant of Yandi and Huangdi. There are many other reasons but I think these three can explain most of your questions.

It was very natural that japanese and koreans of that time considered Qing cort as barbarian due to the Confucian ideology, but the most importent thing is how Manchu rulers viewed themselves and how other Chinese viewed them, so I think the answer is pretty clear that Qing Dynasty WAS orthodox China

I think Qing was no doubt a Chinese Dynasty. First, Manchuria was rightful territory of Ming Dynasty, and Nurhaci and his ancestors were Ming officials and vassals, he claimed he was once a "border guard of the emperor", which made him no more than just another warlord in Chinese history when he started the rebellion. Second, Qing court succeeded all political and cultural system of Ming, and the emperor(along with the whole royal family and entire nobel class)and his ministers speaked and used mandarin as not only official language but also mother tongue, Qing goverment considered itself as the mandate of China not mandate of a Manchuria state, Qing emperors considered themselves as Chinese but not Han-chinese, they claimed China belonged not only to the Han. Third, Qing government officially hold memorial ceremonies for Xuanyuan Huangdi(the Yellow Emperor), who is considered as founding father of Chinese civilization and common ancestor of all Chinese ethnic groups. The Qing ruler admited themselves as descendant of Yandi and Huangdi. There are many other reasons but I think these three can explain most of your questions.

It was very natural that japanese and koreans of that time considered Qing cort as barbarian due to the Confucian ideology, but the most importent thing is how Manchu rulers viewed themselves and how other Chinese viewed them, so I think the answer is pretty clear that Qing Dynasty WAS orthodox China

If the Qing Dynasty was as brutal as the Imperial Japan, then it won't be able to rule China for over 200 years.

We don't wanna overglorify the Qing Dynasty, but we wanna state the truth.

Qing was a Chinese Dynasty without doubt. Japanese just fabricated the history in a vain attempt to make people doubt the legitimacy of the territory of our country and create the national separationism in our territory. What I just want to say Japanese is, "You Japanese destine to stay in the little islands from the origin of universe to the destruction of universe".

Last edited:
Actually modern Chinese consider that classic or orthodox China ended as the last dynasty fall, modern China is the evolving chinese civilization, otherwise according to some japanese who claiming that real China died when Song Dynasty ended, the orthodox China would be considered dead when Zhou Dynasty overthroned Shang Dynasty

If the Qing Dynasty was as brutal as the Imperial Japan, then it won't be able to rule China for over 200 years.

We don't wanna overglorify the Qing Dynasty, but we wanna state the truth.
Compared to Manchu, Mongols is more brutal, though most upper Mongols had assimilated themselves to Han culture. That is why all the period of Yuan was the time of warlords melees, and it just last tens of years.

Last edited:
The goal for Nihonjin to open this thread is to prove that Japan is more legal than the Manchu.

If Manchu can rule China for over 200 years, then the Japanese occupation was totally legal.

And we should let Japan to be permanently stranded on those four tiny islands and never let them to touch the Mainland Asia again.
Trust me, the bosom of mind of the nationality staying in little islands forever is never wider than the prairie nationalities fighting in vast grassland.

The failures of the military and the politics are always temporary and transient, the immortalization of the culture give us the infinite strength to comeback.

At least Mongolia once had their mighty Empire that almost across the entire Eurasia, while the Imperial Japan was simply a wannabe Empire sitting on four tiny rocks.

And the Imperial Japan only managed to control about 1/3 of the modern China that lasted only for 8 years.
In the late time of the war of resistance against Japan, Japanese has faced a serious problem of the shortage of recruitments and munitions. The average height of Japanese soldiers became shorter and shorter, that is the war between China, a big poor country, and Japan, a big-size little country, and that time is the time when we were just in the weakest stage of our history and Japanese were in its most top of all history.

Last edited:
In the late time of the war of resistance against Japan, Japanese has faced a serious problem of the shortage of recruitments and munitions. The average height of Japanese soldiers became shorter and shorter, that is the war between China, a big poor country, and Japan, a big-size little country.

Japan always prefers to overestimate itself, and I wonder when they gonna learn this mistake.

However, this is the good news for us.

Back
Top Bottom