What's new

China would not be intimidated even if the US send all the ten ACs to the SCS

Indeed! Same if someone nuke the U.S.
Another thing i can sure, 10x A.C groups is good for U.S bad for China ... but both as Nuclear Power our nuclear weapons in hands is fair to each other ppl.:coffee: China isn't the Iraq, 10x A.C groups can deadly threat some small country but it can't kill Russia or China. :angel:

That's if you want to start a nuclear war!!
A carrier is considered as official US territory!
Don't act like a child! df21 is just a toy for show case
Are you for real? So China just have to wait for the US war planes to strike the Chinese mainland?
I don't get it, are you just playing dumb or really dumb?
"A carrier is considered as official US territory"
Jesus Christ! You should refrain from posting. You've lost all credibility. I didn't follow you much, but with this post of yours.... I have no words.
DF21 D a toy? Stop trolling. Get that weed outta your pie - hole.

So the USA carrrier is inviolable ships.
IF the carriers came to assault China,China should give up to defend itself.
Anyway,why did you say "Hit a carrier can result a nuclear war"?
Aren't the US carriers untouchable?
DF-21D is just a toy,it won't result any nuclear war.
IQ comes into play with such posts from him. I *facepalmed* when I read his post.

Launching DF-21 leads to nuclear war since they are ICBMs anyways. We thought about conventional Tridents, but that could lead to nuclear response.
Oldman, you sound like a 12 year old. Your post is quite a contradictory to your user name.

Don't worry buddy, Japan was stronger than the U.S. in the early days of WW2 with no experience in carrier warfare and inexperienced pilots. Just cause you are stronger than one country doesn't mean much then.
US was much stronger too during the Korean War and not to forget with 16 other allied countries. What happened there?

Are you for real? So China just have to wait for the US war planes to strike the Chinese mainland?
Jesus Christ
! You should refrain from posting. You've lost all credibility. I didn't follow you much, but with this post of yours.... I have no words.

IQ comes into play with such posts from him. I *facepalmed* when I read his post.
Multiple carriers are deployed around the world to provide military presence, respond quickly to crises, and participate in joint exercises with allied forces;[2] this has led the Navy to refer to their Nimitz-class carriers as "4.5 acres of sovereign and mobile American territory"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_ships.
So using a df21 a ballistic missile one aircraft carrier which a sovereign territory will result in a nuclear war.....so df21 is just a showpiece...even a kid can get that!!
Ps: I get that truth frustrates you....but refrain from personal attacks!!

Another thing i can sure, 10x A.C groups is good for U.S bad for China ... but both as Nuclear Power our nuclear weapons in hands is fair to each other ppl.:coffee: China isn't the Iraq, 10x A.C groups can deadly threat some small country but it can't kill Russia or China. :angel:

Never said carriers can kill a country. We sure didn't with Japan when we had a hundred aircraft carriers at the time.o_O

Oldman, you sound like a 12 year old. Your post is quite a contradictory to your user name.

Rott, don't act like a 12 year old if you think you can contradict that logic about Trident conventional missiles. How would you react if Trident conventional missiles were launched at China? You assumed its conventional right? If you think its nuclear, you are a 12 year old kid. LOL!

US was much stronger too during the Korean War and not to forget with 16 other allied countries. What happened there?

South Korea still exists and still have U.S. forces stationed there. Thats what happened.

This is turning out to be very interesting. China has already made it clear, there can be no room for negotiations once the arbitration hearing has been awarded. If the Philippines is smart, they'll cancel the arbitration at the last minute. If they have an ounce of IQ in their noggins, this is what they must do to appease the Big Panda.

US on the hand other wants to push the arbitration ahead to its conclusions and slander China. The big bluffer (USA) is only sending 2 carrier groups to the SCS just to say, "yeah we'll support you [the Philippines] if war breakouts between you and China." But we all know US is all talks no action/no balls. The carriers are there just for empty showsmanship, nothing more.

My money is on the Philippines canceling the arbitration before the deadline...

Last edited:
Jesus Christ! You should refrain from posting. You've lost all credibility. I didn't follow you much, but with this post of yours.... I have no words.

You said launching a DF21 D will trigger a nuclear war? Hahahahahah....
DF21 is an ICBM??? Well done old man or should I say an oldman with a 12 year old intellect?
Unlike you, I wouldn't say, you behave like a 12, because YOU ARE 12.
Btw, do you know what are the qualifications for an ICBM?
Go back to your cave and learn about ICBMs. Stop trolling when you dont know jack.

Last but not the least, China did not ever want to take over South Korea. They just did not want the US at the Chinese and the North Korean border.
But the US had a different agenda, they wanted to overrun North Korean.
Your pathetic lies will get you no medals. Trying to evade the truth in order to win an argument? You're really 12.

Multiple carriers are deployed around the world to provide military presence, respond quickly to crises, and participate in joint exercises with allied forces;[2] this has led the Navy to refer to their Nimitz-class carriers as "4.5 acres of sovereign and mobile American territory"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_ships.
So using a df21 a ballistic missile one aircraft carrier which a sovereign territory will result in a nuclear war.....so df21 is just a showpiece...even a kid can get that!!
Truth? What truth have you posted besides mental masturbation?
Sovereign territory of the US? Nice, seems that's more valuable than any sovereign nation. Sure, a kid can get that. Lol, I am sure you did.
Please don't come up with stupid posts and quote me again. Have a good day.

DF21 is an ICBM??? Well done old man or should I say an oldman with a 12 year old intellect?
Go back to your cave and learn about ICBMs. Stop trolling when you dont know jack.

Hey Rott, you should read about the DF-21 and what is was originally made for before converting to conventional. It may surprise you. 12 year old boy you are indeed.

We Chinese are ready for protecting our rights in SCS, Nuclear war? so be it !!! It's Honorable to die for that !!!

The only question in here is , 300 million americans want to waste their lifes for someone else's interests which thousand miles away ???

Master wants to waste own life for lapdog???

what kind of Low level IQ from these non white America worshippers in here ???

Last but not the least, China did not ever want to take over South Korea. They just did not want the US at the Chinese and the North Korean border.
But the US had a different agenda, they wanted to overrun North Korean.
Your pathetic lies will get you no medals. Trying to evade the truth in order to win an argument? You're really 12.

Truth? What truth have you posted besides mental masturbation?
Sovereign territory of the US? Nice, seems that's more valuable than any sovereign nation. Sure, a kid can get that. Lol, I am sure you did.
Please don't come up with stupid posts and quote me again. Have a good day.
Clearly truth frustrates you...lol

Guess what, every Chinese fishing boat is a sovereign and mobile Chinese territory. Why, because I said so. Does it matter the sovereign territory is 4.5 acres or much smaller?

Guess what, every Chinese fishing boat is a sovereign and mobile Chinese territory. Why, because I said so. Does it matter the sovereign territory is 4.5 acres or much smaller?
Yeah sure....but do your country have the balls to start a nuclear war....for a fishing boat?:)
Don't get agitated....there is deep thinking involved before considering carriers as sovereign territory!!
It's not simply US saying this...it's what freedom of navigation law says!!

good luck to you. I guess US still have many bunkers to survive nuclear fallout, make sure you have plenty too before you use any of your DF toys.

And yes, thanks for the 62 lesson, otherwise we would be in same dream of brotherhood as pakistan is in today.

No, your 62 lesson should be: never choose another mighty impulsive president like Nehru, otherwise India would misjudge and be hit again.

Yeah sure....but do your country have the balls to start a nuclear war....for a fishing boat?:)
Don't get agitated....there is deep thinking involved before considering carriers as sovereign territory!!
It's not simply US saying this...it's what freedom of navigation law says!!

It says for everybody. Hence, for sure, sovereign territory or not, sinking a military platform would have much different consequences than sinking a fishing boat.

In this case, the difference lies not in the action itself, but the question of whose platform you have attacked.

I would think both China and US would think deep and hard before they did so. Whether they think their AC is sovereign or not is worthless. Sovereignty cannot be mobile or built in a shipyard.

I do not question your posting here about what they think, I question what they think.

It says for everybody. Hence, for sure, sovereign territory or not, sinking a military platform would have much different consequences than sinking a fishing boat.

In this case, the difference lies not in the action itself, but the question of whose platform you have attacked.

I would think both China and US would think deep and hard before they did so. Whether they think their AC is sovereign or not is worthless. Sovereignty cannot be mobile or built in a shipyard.

I do not question your posting here about what they think, I question what they think.
Lol....it's not my figment of imagination....there are several videos by American officials post df 21 test....they repeatedly stressed that carrier is their sovereign territory attack on it is considered as attack on US soil!!

Lol....it's not my figment of imagination....there are several videos by American officials post df 21 test....they repeatedly stressed that carrier is their sovereign territory attack on it is considered as attack on US soil!!

Then they must be damn serious. They will do their best, we will do ours. In the end, what matters is national power and will. That's the ultimate international law as the US has shown many times over.

I agree, this is make or break point in terms of China-US competition in East Asia.

Back
Top Bottom