What's new

China would not be intimidated even if the US send all the ten ACs to the SCS

LOL at P5. who cares? North Korea has nukes, so Israel, Pakistan and India. Japan can make nukes, too. I think we will take a bit longer than the japanese. have you chinese posters here cheered Donald Trump?

Trump has no problems at all if Japan and South Korea go nuclear. he has no problem either if Vietnam goes nuclear. a lot of countries can go nuclear. do you think you can intimidate Vietnam? Don´t make the mistake by assuming you are immortal. ending as nuclear ashes is not funny.
LOL ... it seems u don't understand why i mentioned the Gaddafi and Saddam in here, these small countries before Vietnam already tried and failed in war, about N.Korea as far as i knew no any nuclear power officially admit N.Korea own nuke even U.S deny it, does N.Korea looks more powerful than S.Korea ?

Why Israel / Pakistan / India can have nukes not others ? Which Nuclear Power behind them ? LOL ... such question @@@:coffee:

Does Vietnam get promise from Donald Trump go nuclear supported by United State ? If U.S support a lot of countries can go nuclear, not surprise the Mexico / Cuba / whole South America countries can get nukes at the next morning. In this world not only U.S can export nuclear techs other Nuclear Powers also can do the same thing, but we won't do that coz let other small countries owning nukes will weaken Top5's Nuclear Power and break current Nuclear Balance in the world, Donald Trump and the White House won't do that coz it means World Nuclear Arms Race will kill U.S too !

If Vietnam go nuclear, Russia won't support u and U.S also won't support u but China will against u ... like Gaddafi died in Libya, the Five permanent members of UNSC will 'murder' Vietnam Nuclear together.

LOL ... it seems u don't understand why i mentioned the Gaddafi and Saddam in here, these small countries before Vietnam already tried and failed in war, about N.Korea as far as i knew no any nuclear power officially admit N.Korea own nuke even U.S deny it, does N.Korea looks more powerful than S.Korea ?

Why Israel / Pakistan / India can have nukes not others ? Which Nuclear Power behind them ? LOL ... such question @@@:coffee:

Does Vietnam get promise from Donald Trump go nuclear supported by United State ? If U.S support a lot of countries can go nuclear, not surprise the Mexico / Cuba / whole South America countries can get nukes at the next morning. In this world not only U.S can export nuclear techs other Nuclear Powers also can do the same thing, but we won't do that coz let other small countries owning nukes will weaken Top5's Nuclear Power and break current Nuclear Balance in the world, Donald Trump and the White House won't do that coz it means World Nuclear Arms Race will kill U.S too !

If Vietnam go nuclear, Russia won't support u and U.S also won't support u but China will against u ... like Gaddafi died in Libya, the Five permanent members of UNSC will 'murder' Vietnam Nuclear together.
why do you feel the need to mention other P5 members?

if you seriously think Russia is against Vietnam having nukes then you are a hopeless case.

America recently signs a nuclear deal with Vietnam, with the pact giving us a free hand in enrichment of uranium.

England and France don´t care at all if Vietnam has nukes or not.

or for your remark of Vietnam as small country, if I recall, we annihilated the armies of Mongols and Manchu, while those barbaric countries conquered China, making you to slaves.

if you seriously think Russia is against Vietnam having nukes then you are a hopeless case.

America recently signs a nuclear deal with Vietnam, with the pact giving us a free hand in enrichment of uranium.

I said many times in PDF "nuclear power plant =/= nuclear bomb", the plant also can have some enriched uranium but that not weapon-level. And ur problem is, just forget the neighbor CHINA is one of Nuclear Power / permanent member of UNSC / world N.o2 economy / world N.o2 military expenditure / Vietnam's 1st biggest trader / going foreign war.

Try nuclear threat another Nuclear Power ... let's see who is next Gaddafi.:sick:

He doesn't understand. You need to to dumb it down more for him

if america will send 10 aircraft carriers... they as well send nukes along with it.

Having nukes seem giving you the right to do whatever you like. If the US fails to do her duties, I think Vietnam should go nuclear.

If you wish to go rogue, the road is open for you to inflict self-destruction.

Having nukes makes China equals with major powers, which are no more than 5. Who brings nuclear deterrence and Vietnam in the same sentence. Nuclear applies to the US only. Otherwise, it is not a instrument.

LOL at P5. who cares? North Korea has nukes, so Israel, Pakistan and India. Japan can make nukes, too. I think we will take a bit longer than the japanese. have you chinese posters here cheered Donald Trump?

Trump has no problems at all if Japan and South Korea go nuclear. he has no problem either if Vietnam goes nuclear. a lot of countries can go nuclear. do you think you can intimidate Vietnam? Don´t make the mistake by assuming you are immortal. ending as nuclear ashes is not funny.

There are strict checks and balances on proliferation so much so that your country would collapse before it goes nuclear. It is not like, "Oh, I wish to provide nukes to my little allies," anymore. If the US nuclearize China's backyard, China will nuclearize US backyard. You know, it is always a balance among major countries.

Russia does not trust you anymore ever since you cozied up with the Uncle.

England and France do care about nuclearization, even it is for the very important Vietnam.

I was waiting for DF21 posts and it came as soon as possible :lol:

The Chinese and their territorial logical claims never ceases to amuse me :rofl:

Don't underestimate DF21D, it can make virtually Indian Navy-less as I said before :lol:

I don't know if Duerte is playing smart but a nobody like myself can see through his pretentious words for peace.

Regardless if he want peace or not, we offer peace but we don't begging for peace.

China won't do anything and we won't do anything. I don't believe the Chinese are that stupid.

we will continue sail in the SCS because it's our right.

Lol why China wants to do anything, we even dare to troll the US to come with all their super carriers :rofl:, it will be stupid for PLAN to waste munitions on US warships why not simply enjoy to watch US navy keep burning their tax payer moneys to SCS or burn their ally's money such Japan and then watch they leave and head back to the base :D

you can do the math, how much will cost US to send their carrier battle group and what they got in return :rofl: And we wish US navy to come more often to exercise your freedom of navigation:wave:

Not much as Chinese posters crying days and nights over Japanese war crimes by ignoring own crimes in own countries and neighbors. Vietnam included. You should seriously build 1,000 Nanking monuments all over China.

Having nukes seem giving you the right to do whatever you like. If the US fails to do her duties, I think Vietnam should go nuclear.

Nice try to drag Japan into the thread:lol:, I can see how frustrated you're now , If you don't have anything better to say, please calm down:cool:. And what is US's duties by the way to protect Vietnam? :rofl:

Last edited:
:coffee: I just note this interesting analysis by a US Navy Captain.

In a sweeping 2013 paper on the carrier’s future, Navy Capt. Henry Hendrix estimated China could produce 1,227 DF-21D ballistic anti-ship missiles for the cost of a single U.S. carrier.

Although one missile might not sink a carrier, a single missile might cause sufficient damage to take it out of commission.

Further, the radar signature of a 100,000-ton ship is very large and the sensors used on the carrier’s current defense systems only increase that signature.

In such an attack, the fleet must be able to defend against a large number of incoming weapons approaching on evasive trajectories at greater than twice the speed of sound, while the attacker needs to only score a few hits. These new anti-ship missiles “put U.S. forces on the wrong side of physics,” the U.S. Naval War College’s Andrew Erickson warned.

Emerging anti-ship technology also places the aircraft carrier on the wrong side of basic arithmetic.

https://warisboring.com/the-u-s-navy-s-big-mistake-building-tons-of-supercarriers-79cb42029b8

US can't send all the ten ACs to the SCS because US know that if US send all the ten ACs to the SCS. China destroy all the ten ACs at a same time

Omg, seriously oldman with a 12 year old intellect?
So according to your immature intellect a missile incorporates qualities from an ICBM is still an ICBM? So you are basically built from your father and you become your father's father? Well done! :rofl:

Hey 12 year old kid, if the Trident conventional missile incorporates as an ICBM towards China, would you considered a nuclear attack? Think about it.:-)

DF-21D is IRBM,not ICBM.Its ballistic trajectory is quite different from ICBM.
View attachment 316202
USA president has enough time to judge the situation.Of course,the crews on the carrier will have enough time to do the last confession.

Hey buddy, it takes only 15 to 30 minutes. Not enough info. Remember, the Russians almost launch a nuclear strike back in 1995 when they mistaken a Norwegian rocket for a missile attack.

I am sh!t scared of the super duper weapon :cray:
Yes of course only the PLA knows whether it works or no.... Cos the other side has no air defences and this missile will cut through carriers like hot knofe through butter.... :(

You don't need to be scared, you just need to hear the name DF-21D which it'is enough:rofl:, and no we don't know if it will work or no but we will have chance to experiment this toy during the war time to see if it's effective to knock and sink Indian warships and carriers.

Hey buddy, it takes only 15 to 30 minutes. Not enough info. Remember, the Russians almost launch a nuclear strike back in 1995 when they mistaken a Norwegian rocket for a missile attack.
I don't think Obama would screamed if DF-21D lauched southward.
Actually,if China want to nuke USA,then the northen way through north pole is the best choice.
1995 is the weakest time of Russia,such a unfriendly posture is just a warning to NATO.

BTW, Uni Sovyet in their heyday can launch thousands of cruise AShM missile through their sophisticated built bomber fleets, Nuclear powered Submarines and other means in which none of them exist in Chinese inventory yet, and US still building their carrier fleets

I don't think Obama would screamed if DF-21D lauched southward.
Actually,if China want to nuke USA,then the northen way through north pole is the best choice.
1995 is the weakest time of Russia,such a unfriendly posture is just a warning to NATO.

Indeed, a Norwegian rocket was considered unfriendly it almost launch a nuclear war. But guess what, since you guys talk about nuking South Korea because of THAAD, we cannot tell if you are using nukes or not. But all the Chinese posters have that mindset to nuke South Korea because of a radar. So who knows if you launch a DF-21 at the carriers with nukes or the new DF-26 with nukes at our territories.

Back
Top Bottom