What's new

china wont support India for UNSC, says Pakistan

My relative in United Nation i asked him about this deal btw US=India and answer from my relative is simple and logicall

My relative said: Are you crazy its an lollypop from US to India nothing else more.. Its not possible for country like India will get permanent seat in UnitedNation. Italy, Brazil, Japan and many other countries are far more powerfull countries even they are not able to get this seat how country like india will get its political strategy lollypop to India about seat nothing else more. China will directly reject VETO this and about Russia (Russia already watching India/US relation very seriously its indian dream that Russia is not feel anything or ignore US/India relation. Russian already watchout this relation.

My relative is working in US since 81.

Thanks,

Sir,

Is It President Obama??

^^ So the source you are talking about is your relative :hitwall:.

I have been living in US and I know people not only of Indian origin but also American who are born and brought up here. who seems to agree with India's stand.

It's gud to consider someone's opinion but it'll be foolish If you think every opinion is truth or will become truth.

Common Sense is something kid!

My relative in United Nation i asked him about this deal btw US=India and answer from my relative is simple and logicall

My relative said: Are you crazy its an lollypop from US to India nothing else more.. Its not possible for country like India will get permanent seat in UnitedNation. Italy, Brazil, Japan and many other countries are far more powerfull countries even they are not able to get this seat how country like india will get its political strategy lollypop to India about seat nothing else more. China will directly reject VETO this and about Russia (Russia already watching India/US relation very seriously its indian dream that Russia is not feel anything or ignore US/India relation. Russian already watchout this relation.

My relative is working in US since 81.

Thanks,

Is your "relative" by any chance a man named Barack Hussein Obama ?? :hitwall:

OT :..Excellent...I am loving the insecurity,jealousy that is in full flow.

As my roomie once said - Sympathy you can get any time, Jealousy you have to earn. :)

By Indian logic thn Brazil, japan, Italy all are bullshit if by (Indian logic) this will eva happen LOL

Great that what US policy makers enjOy ... lovely lollypop to India hahahhaha

By Indian logic thn Brazil, japan, Italy all are bullshit if by (Indian logic) this will eva happen LOL

Great that what US policy makers enjOy ... lovely lollypop to India hahahhaha

Some time back I heard Pakistanis ranting that US would never support India in UNSC.. Now when they support us you say its a lollipop.. Tomorrow when we get into, you would say its just economics or US is pitting India against China.. You guys would still live in denial..

Face it, no matter what you and your friend think India has a say in world Geopolitics.. it would become increasingly difficult from keeping India away from UNSC..

I heard the similar rants about US-India nuclear deal..Yet we got it.. We may also get into NSG, MTCR etc.. If we take past as an example there is more chance India would get permanent seat than not..

At the end of the day it is us who gets to laugh not you..

Some time back I heard Pakistanis ranting that US would never support India in UNSC.. Now when they support us you say its a lollipop.. Tomorrow when we get into, you would say its just economics or US is pitting India against China.. You guys would still live in denial..

Face it, no matter what you and your friend think India has a say in world Geopolitics.. it would become increasingly difficult from keeping India away from UNSC..

I heard the similar rants about US-India nuclear deal..Yet we got it.. We may also get into NSG, MTCR etc.. If we take past as an example there is more chance India would get permanent seat than not..

already said "Use some common sense".

about ur Nuclear Deal with US its not United Nation or International deal .. its between 2 countries UNITED NATION is not only US! lol

and we are still saying US will not support for permenant seat till u will not put urself into US hand which u already doing especilaly this visit! ... u will get yaa u willl get but when u r under fully control by US administration till thn no way!

You tell them! A hard dose of reality helps sometimes.

They are still living in the 1980s when there was parity between India and Pakistan on the world stage. In fact, some of them are still in the 1960s, when most Pakistanis firmly used to believe that "one Pakistani = ten Hindoos". Such people are the ones who are maximum in denial today, since they see things happening around them which do not fit into their notion of how things ought to be, as per the 1=10 equation.

ab ayega khel ka asli maja..hmmmmmmmm...hage age dekhiye hota he kya...its getn more n more interesting..me 2 think china will block UNSC seat for india...

already said "Use some common sense".

about ur Nuclear Deal with US its not United Nation or International deal .. its between 2 countries UNITED NATION is not only US! lol

and we are still saying US will not support for permenant seat till u will not put urself into US hand which u already doing especilaly this visit! ... u will get yaa u willl get but when u r under fully control by US administration till thn no way!

You need to learn more. You keep talking about common sense and calling others "kid" but you are the one who makes most kiddish comments without any background knowledge, consistently. For your information, India got the approval of several countries in the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), so it is not just US-India.

By the way, you were the one who got angry and began shouting at some poster a few weeks back because he said that Pakistan has been having Shia-Ahmadiya-Sunni riots for a long time? You started saying that "Amreeka's 9/11" has caused all this. When the moderators of this forum corrected your knowledge, you kept quiet. That was you, right?

No offence to the Pakistanis but do you think a balance of power really exists? Think guys.. Pakistan is a smaller county with smaller population and economy. How can it ever match India in "power"? It is better for Pakistan to work with India than against . Pakistan voicing concern is not going to alter india increasing prominence but it would certainly alienate Pakistan .

You need to learn more. You keep talking about common sense and calling others "kid" but you are the one who makes most kiddish comments without any background knowledge, consistently. For your information, India got the approval of several countries in the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), so it is not just US-India.

By the way, you were the one who got angry and began shouting at some poster a few weeks back because he said that Pakistan has been having Shia-Ahmadiya-Sunni riots for a long time? You started saying that "Amreeka's 9/11" has caused all this. When the moderators of this forum corrected your knowledge, you kept quiet. That was you, right?

where is ur super duper blue navy force when 10 people fuk india with in 10 seconds from through by ur indian logic from pakistan ??

and about 9/11... idiot AMERICANS WANT TRUTH about 9/11 not PAkistani if u know eva watch any international channel rather thn BS bollywood style indian channels!

PS: open that thread and read what i said carefully! and who commented on my post he got answer from various members thr!

where is ur super duper blue navy force when 10 people fuk india with in 10 seconds from through by ur indian logic came from pakistan ??

and about 9/11... idiot AMERICANS WANT TRUTH about 9/11 not PAkistani if u know eva watch any international channel rather thn BS bollywood style indian channels!

Why are you diverting the topic? How is all this nonsense related to anything which I said? Again showing your immaturity and lack of debating skills. Simply jumping in to type some unrelated nonsense. Did you even understand my post?

And it is only some conspiracy nutcases who believe that 9/11 was an inside job. I have seen enough nonsense like that, and conspiracy theorizing is not my preferred method of spending time, but it seems to be yours, going by your posting history.

And I won't even respond to your typical nonsense vulgar comment about 26/11, except for one small thing: you ask where was our navy when Pakistanis came and made that cowardly attack on Mumbai? Oh well, where is your so-great Army when 26/11s happen on an almost weekly basis in Pakistan?!?

China will not openly oppose indian's attempt to get into the UNSC, not only because it is rude and looks arrogant and inappropriate especially the US is supporting india but may also because it is unnecessary.

Just as the Pakistan official said in the paper, China always use decent words on sensitive international issues. After-all UNSC reformation dose not necessarily means that P5 becomes P5 plus X. So Beijing really needs Islambad's help on this issue.

Hope you guys understand my decent words.

No offence to the Pakistanis but do you think a balance of power really exists? Think guys.. Pakistan is a smaller county with smaller population and economy. How can it ever match India in "power"? It is better for Pakistan to work with India than against . Pakistan voicing concern is not going to alter india increasing prominence but it would certainly alienate Pakistan .

If u need power first u standoff with your neighbours a country like US which is far miles awway for India will not help in any big conflict (technically), ur power match for your economy not for military/strategy/location. Relation of your country with your neighbours neva good or even stable since last 60 years. Country like Pakistan is the middle of this whole continent technically. Geo strategy US need Pakistan for its location and US need India for fullfill her money requirement which India already did.

About Permanent seat in UN. Its not easy if Obama (single person) said this even US bak there are many countries who hold VETO power option especially big boss CHINA in UN.

US need money which US already get from you. I agreed about India power (but economically not by military/or location). Which is more important especially when 2 countries side by side are not even interested to hold relation with you country (good) because of your policies against both.

P.S in UN is not a joke which Indian think if Obama said they will get.. its not possible might be but later atleast not 10 years.. There are big list of those countries who is already working with or for US since last 30 - 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom