What's new

China will take strong counter measures

This certainly looks like an overreaction by China for a fisherman. Also note that only the captain was detained, all other fishermen on the boat were sent back to China.

Just look at the Indian and Pakistani fidhermen, 100s of them are held by either country without hardly a peep from either side. Not that it is good ofcourse but hardly taken as seriously as China has done.

It is the first time such incident is being faced by china and dont forget the captain was caught what china believes their own water area..While the case of pak-india is quite different,we faced the kind of incidents much frequently therefore we dont get offended over it. :)

It is the first time such incident is being faced by china and dont forget the captain was caught what china believes their own water area..While the case of pak-india is quite different,we faced the kind of incidents much frequently therefore we dont get offended over it. :)

Well said sir.

The enemies are laughing. Indians are laughing.

China's enemies want to see a military conflict between China and Japan.

And let me tell you one thing clearly. A military conflict between China and Japan, the two flowers of North East Asia, over those islands will make both of them losers. Ultimately, those islands will be occupied by Americans, as they did in Guam and other Pacific islands wiping the natives off.

It does not matter whether those islands are administered by Chinese or Japanese. I am OK with it as long as they are administered by the sons of the soil.... I mean the East Asians.

China would have in mind that Japan is no pushover, so war scenario might not come into play since it would mean US interference since Japan is a US ally. They ultimately would have to come to an agreement with Japan to do it peacefully and without much global attention to keep US away from its shores.

And let me tell you one thing clearly. A military conflict between China and Japan, the two flowers of North East Asia, over those islands will make both of them losers. Ultimately, those islands will be occupied by Americans, as they did in Guam and other Pacific islands wiping the natives off.

It does not matter whether those islands are administered by Chinese or Japanese. I am OK with it as long as they are administered by the sons of the soil.... I mean the East Asians.

it i s not necessary to bring india

China would have in mind that Japan is no pushover, so war scenario might not come into play since it would mean US interference since Japan is a US ally. They ultimately would have to come to an agreement with Japan to do it peacefully and without much global attention to keep US away from its shores.

Yeah, dream on, cos its free, courtesy of Molawchai, a perfect discription of some pathetic sick mind.:whistle: post#32

(1)May be because some people hope China and Japan might end up in a war, hopefully US, Russia, Nato etc. get involved, China destroyed, no more living under some one else shadow anymore.

(2) May be because of some kind of imaginative revenging "moral satisfation" due to natural born inferiority complex of some people= Like even though i am not good enough to execute a little "sweet revenge" against my natural enemy, it still feels good imagining some one else might end up doing it for me.
:lol:

Yeah, dream on, cos its free, courtesy of Molawchai, a perfect discription of some pathetic sick mind.:whistle: post#32

(1)May be because some people hope China and Japan might end up in a war, hopefully US, Russia, Nato etc. get involved, China destroyed, no more living under some one else shadow anymore.

(2) May be because of some kind of imaginative revenging "moral satisfation" due to natural born inferiority complex of some people= Like even though i am not good enough to execute a little "sweet revenge" against my natural enemy, it still feels good imagining some one else might end up doing it for me.
:lol:

Thats a repost i suppose, and don't take it wrongly, war would certainly bring support to Japan rather than China on this issue, so China have to think of diplomatic solution to avoid such scenarios.

Thats a repost i suppose, and don't take it wrongly, war would certainly bring support to Japan rather than China on this issue, so China have to think of diplomatic solution to avoid such scenarios.

Economy and exchange have response, there was news on the PDF.

Last edited:
Today Diaoyu Islands tomorrow Poland, the question is what does a Totalitarian China goverment have to gain by the escalation of this dispute.

Totalitarian - a government that seeks to subordinate the individual to the state by controlling not only all political and economic matters, but also the attitudes, values, and beliefs of its population. (CIA Fact Book)

Today Diaoyu Islands tomorrow Poland, the question is what does a Totalitarian China goverment have to gain by the escalation of this dispute.

Totalitarian - a government that seeks to subordinate the individual to the state by controlling not only all political and economic matters, but also the attitudes, values, and beliefs of its population. (CIA Fact Book)

Too monotonous, I consider the complaints to your work, your boss's phone?

Today Diaoyu Islands tomorrow Poland?
Are you high? :lol:
bullshit.jpg
:whistle:

No we Chinese are no just satisfied with taking over Poland. We are also going to take over Ireland, Finland, Scotland, and Greenland and then eventually the whole entire world and make every one suffer under our totalitarian rule. We are going to start wars with every single one of our neighbours and...oops, we haven't fought a single war in 30 years and now some one from a country that has fought at least one war every decade has come to lecture us on peace.

LOL!

I think USA also fits well into your category of totalitarian in that it seeks to subordinate the individual to the state of capitals/money by controlling not only all political and economic matters, but also the attitudes, values, and beliefs of its population. :lol:

LOL!

I think USA also fits well into your category of totalitarian in that it seeks to subordinate the individual to the state of capitals/money by controlling not only all political and economic matters, but also the attitudes, values, and beliefs of its population. :lol:

Self Deleted

Back
Top Bottom