What's new

China will remain 'forever friends' with Pakistan: Wen Jiabao

Well that's why pakistan is also in the mess it faces right now. How many more wars is Pakistan gonna lose till it understands that neither side are gonna step off a single inch of territory?
It seems to me that Pakistan is still very much focused on India rather than worrying about whats going on into their territory. It still amazes me how they couldn't manage to "find" Osama near their own capital. :rolleyes:

How many wars did america win so far? WWII was basically won by then USSR, Korean war was won by neither side, Vietnam war was won by North Vietnam. The only victory we see is against the ragtag army of Saddam Hossian. Even in Afghanistan america has not been able to defeat a force that does not have any airforce or any modern weapons. As for the last part of the statement,I should point out that if anyone was sheltering OBL, it was america's friends like Pasha, kayani or Zardari. All these secular characters were hand-picked by america to fight against the 'Islamists' in Pakistan!

Pakistan has always supported China, even when we were being excluded by the International community, even during the times when we had very few friends in the world.

We will always remember that. :cheers:

Good friends stick with each other, especially in difficult times.

For my Pakistani brothers who are worried about the state of their country... you should know that China too has been suffering, for most of the past 200 years. We were treated as slaves by the West, exploited and humilated.

But we eventually found our way out of these bad times, and we are doing very well for ourselves.

And I know that Pakistan can do the same thing that we did, all you need is some strong leadership. :tup:

Buddy please elaborate.....what you have done to overcome Hard time ?

They will make theory ........China has adopted ISLAM and implemented SHARIYAT ......lets follow them:coffee:

Buddy please elaborate.....what you have done to overcome Hard time ?

They will make theory ........China has adopted ISLAM and implemented SHARIYAT ......lets follow them:coffee:

Well, india has certainly adopted Christianity and Judaism! I say let them turn all the hindu temples to churches and synogogues!

We will still be friends.. Even when US was seen as pro-Pakistan "completely".. even then Pak-China friendship was more important to Pakistani and Chinese Nation.. Hope you ever learn from history..

i didnt talk about the US, but anyways, thanks for taking time.

Will not have any effect, India is not so important.

But in any case, the degree to achieve the peaceful settlement of disputes is the best direction to China, Pakistan, India. Our best to encourage all sides.

How many wars did america win so far?
Many.

WWII was basically won by then USSR,
No.

USSR stopped Germany.
US stopped Japan.

Korean war was won by neither side,
Thanks to Chinese intervention.

Vietnam war was won by North Vietnam.
Yes.

The only victory we see is against the ragtag army of Saddam Hossian.
Rag tag army of Saddam Hussain? Whom are you kidding?

Prior to the Gulf War 1991, Iraqi army was once the fourth largest in the world and was based on Soviet doctrine. Arabs were pissing in their pants.

Even in Afghanistan america has not been able to defeat a force that does not have any airforce or any modern weapons.
Afganistan posits a unique challenge. It is very difficult terrain to conquer and manage.

Many.

No.

USSR stopped Germany.
US stopped Japan.

Thanks to Chinese intervention.

Yes.

Rag tag army of Saddam Hussain? Whom are you kidding?

Prior to the Gulf War 1991, Iraqi army was once the fourth largest in the world and was based on Soviet doctrine. Arabs were pissing in their pants.

Afganistan posits a unique challenge. It is very difficult terrain to conquer and manage.

Yeah, you're right Saddam's army was the world's largest ragtag army! If the size was that important China's army would have been the best. About Afghanistan I must say that what you've said is like"The grapes are sour". Of course, Afghanistan has a very difficult terrain, but again, your american buddies also have the most sophisticated weapons and the most highly trained soldiers. The number of the american forces is also in favour of the americans. So, to me, it looks more like a sophisticated loser.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom