What's new

China will remain 'forever friends' with Pakistan: Wen Jiabao

When a country says we are "for-ever" friends of another country, watch out! Such forever friendships are over before the ink dries.

China and Pak will be ignoring the global history if they believe in "For-ever" friendship. Because there is none!

Countries come closer when their interests match, and they move away otherwise. No two people not even brothers in a family can keep their interests exactly matched forever.

peace.

Can you say the same thing about Britain and the US? Of course, they started out as enemies, but is it possible for them to become hostile again? There is an exception to every rule, always remember that.

What IF China and India solve their differences and get close to each other and become friends, what possible effect that might have on pak-china relationship?

Dont forget that I said IF, so they might or might not be able to put aside their differences, but if they do then that question of mine will be valid.

Well, in life nothing is impossible, but still humans predict on the basis of logic. What if israel and Islamic republic of Iran becomes close friends, what if the US and Al Quaeda becomes buddies again, as it was during the cold war? There is no end to such absurd possibilities.

Every person whose knowledge is solely based on the information taken from Wiki cannot be taken seriously. Porus was a prince of the valley of Indus, which is now called Pakistan, understand? And I like your signature, please explain it to our emotional and juvenile Pakistani friends here.

BTW, why don't you come with your "real" flags?..

Anyways, Porus was indeed a prince of Indus and was a brave man.. no doubt about it, but i don't think any Indian would keep his nick Jalal-ud-din Akbar, would he?? and Akbar was pro-Hinduism..

Anyways, Chinese brothers, ignore Porus and FaujiHistorian (or something).. i really doubt about their Identity..

Well, in life nothing is impossible, but still humans predict on the basis of logic. What if israel and Islamic republic of Iran becomes close friends, what if the US and Al Quaeda becomes buddies again, as it was during the cold war? There is no end to such absurd possibilities.

Absured possibility?

Its a real shame that there was no internet and pdf in 1980's. Am sure similar sentiment of brotherhood existed between Pakistan and USA at that time. But like all unequal and non symbiotic relationships, that came to an end too.

Absured possibility?

The China-India dance is a case of 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'.

There is no way India can strut around as the big boss in south Asia with China breathing down its neck.

What IF China and India solve their differences and get close to each other and become friends, what possible effect that might have on pak-china relationship?

Dont forget that I said IF, so they might or might not be able to put aside their differences, but if they do then that question of mine will be valid.

We will still be friends.. Even when US was seen as pro-Pakistan "completely".. even then Pak-China friendship was more important to Pakistani and Chinese Nation.. Hope you ever learn from history..

Doubt it'll last. Pakistan and India are too stubborn to accept Kashmir as an independent state or even as status quo. India gets pissed whenever terrorists are spawn into India, therefore their immediate accusation will always point to Pakistan. Pakistan on the other hand has some sort of issue with India's water policy which they may be diverting the water by building dams, which I think may be the cause of a next Indo-Pak war. (just my thoughts.. not wishing any of this will happen)

Mate you honestly need to learn a bit of history about Kashmir..

Its a real shame that there was no internet and pdf in 1980's. Am sure similar sentiment of brotherhood existed between Pakistan and USA at that time. But like all unequal and non symbiotic relationships, that came to an end too.

US NEVER was accepted in Pakistan's Nation, yeah Govts. were "playing" their parts.. but pick the history of Pakistan, US's bullying behavior has NEVER been accepted. People have always had their reservations towards America since 1955.. China on the other hand, We NEVER doubted them..

Difference mate.. difference..

Wasn't it a kingdom ruled by a Hindu or Buddhist King? Besides wasn't it acceded to India during your guys' split in 1947?

Don't listen to anyone here, Pick the UN resolutions from 1950-60a and you'll see the whole history there.. Also do read about the reasons of partition, and about what areas were given to which country and then what happened later, ONLY from 1950-60 UN resolutions, WIKI is NOT a confirmed source..

Thanks

US NEVER was accepted in Pakistan's Nation, yeah Govts. were "playing" their parts.. but pick the history of Pakistan, US's bullying behavior has NEVER been accepted. People have always had their reservations towards America since 1955.. China on the other hand, We NEVER doubted them..

Difference mate.. difference..
Hindsight is 20-20.. But in 1980's Pakistan was the most allied of USA allies in Asia. Now its easy to look back and say USA bullied, but I am sure that wasnt the sentiment when the 1st American bought F 16 landed in Pakistan. or when 3.6 billion aid package was finalized in late 70s

Don't listen to anyone here, Pick the UN resolutions from 1950-60a and you'll see the whole history there.. Also do read about the reasons of partition, and about what areas were given to which country and then what happened later, ONLY from 1950-60 UN resolutions, WIKI is NOT a confirmed source..

Thanks

Why only 1950-1960.. Is it because UN hasnt bothered with the issue since last 50 years ;)

Every country has a personality, just like a person. Now, india's nature is like the jackal. If a jackal could change its nature and become like a chicken we wouldn't have so many wars in the history of human civilization.

Back
Top Bottom