What's new

China will remain 'forever friends' with Pakistan: Wen Jiabao

Hindsight is 20-20.. But in 1980's Pakistan was the most allied of USA allies in Asia. Now its easy to look back and say USA bullied, but I am sure that wasnt the sentiment when the 1st American bought F 16 landed in Pakistan. or when 3.6 billion aid package was finalized in late 70s

Mate either you are not familiar with US-Pak relationship since it started, or you just posing to not know.. US betrayed us in 1965, later in 1971, so there CANNOT be a friendly atmosphere for US in Pakistan.. Go listen to Clinton, what she said a few days ago.. Alliance is NOT friendship.. its a relation of "NEEDS".. Friendship is BEYOND needs.. thats what we have with China..

Don't listen to anyone here, Pick the UN resolutions from 1950-60a and you'll see the whole history there.. Also do read about the reasons of partition, and about what areas were given to which country and then what happened later, ONLY from 1950-60 UN resolutions, WIKI is NOT a confirmed source..

Thanks

Kashmir is hardly an international issue dude. I was just explaining what the main rift between India and Pakistan was. As I have read, Pakistan has always supported an independent Kashmir. But Pakistani members on here are acting as if their part of Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. It kinda gives it a double standard on your country's view. I believe Kashmir has been fairly peaceful these couple of years compared to what it was before.
So I'm guessing the best way to solve the Kashmir dispute with India is to call off the whole independent movement.. cuz it don't seem like its getting you guys anywhere after what.. 2-3 wars?

Why only 1950-1960.. Is it because UN hasnt bothered with the issue since last 50 years ;)

Thats all you could come up with??.. Cuz after India's DENIAL of FOLLOWING UN RESOLUTION.. It is NOW in between PAKISTAN and INDIA.. and BELIEVE ME, we WILL sort it out..

:lol: Kashmir is hardly an international issue dude. I was just explaining what the main rift between India and Pakistan was. As I have read, Pakistan has always supported an independent Kashmir. But Pakistani members on here are acting as if their part of Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. It kinda gives it a double standard on your country's view. I believe Kashmir has been fairly peaceful these couple of years compared to what it was before.
So I'm guessing the best way to solve the Kashmir dispute with India is to call off the whole independent movement.. cuz it don't seem like its getting you guys anywhere after what.. 2-3 wars?

Pakistanis are quite used to this kind of advice from their 'american friends' and that's why there's this saying, 'when you have a friend like america you don't need an enemy'.

Kashmir is hardly an international issue dude. I was just explaining what the main rift between India and Pakistan was. As I have read, Pakistan has always supported an independent Kashmir. But Pakistani members on here are acting as if their part of Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. It kinda gives it a double standard on your country's view. I believe Kashmir has been fairly peaceful these couple of years compared to what it was before.

The difference is, on Pakistan side of Kashmir, there hasn't been any force used.. On Occupied Kashmir, still there are 750,000 IA personnel sitting..

and Kashmir is hardly an international Issue??.. Either you are an Indian, or there is a BIG question mark on your intelligence..

Thats all you could come up with??.. Cuz after India's DENIAL of FOLLOWING UN RESOLUTION.. It is NOW in between PAKISTAN and INDIA.. and BELIEVE ME, we WILL sort it out..

Am sure we will.. That is if USA and Taliban leave something to be sorted out..

Mate either you are not familiar with US-Pak relationship since it started, or you just posing to not know.. US betrayed us in 1965, later in 1971, so there CANNOT be a friendly atmosphere for US in Pakistan.. Go listen to Clinton, what she said a few days ago.. Alliance is NOT friendship.. its a relation of "NEEDS".. Friendship is BEYOND needs.. thats what we have with China..

Dude I am aware of the so called betrayal in 1971 and 65. However after Zia took over the country, things changed.. specifically due to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. And thats the period I am referring to .

The difference is, on Pakistan side of Kashmir, there hasn't been any force used.. On Occupied Kashmir, still there are 750,000 IA personnel sitting..

and Kashmir is hardly an international Issue??.. Either you are an Indian, or there is a BIG question mark on your intelligence..

Isnt there a media blockade in Pakistan O ccupied Kashmir?? Also didnt a recent EU parliament fact finding mission reported a significantly higher degree of freedom in J&K than in Pakistan O ccupied Kashmir

Dude I am aware of the so called betrayal in 1971 and 65. However after Zia took over the country, things changed.. specifically due to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. And thats the period I am referring to .

Those has been discussed in other threads, read them.. This is a thread of Pakistan China friendship.. stick to it :P

:pakistan: :cheers: :china:

You have tried war, Jihadi terror and Kargil so far.

The balance is:

Pakistan divided in two
The civil society destroyed
The country topping the failed state charts.

Let's see what new strategy you got that your leadership didn't get for all these decades.

Remember what some Pakistanis have realized. You can cause India pin pricks, India can cause you real pain.

Those has been discussed in other threads, read them.. This is a thread of Pakistan China friendship.. stick to it :P

:pakistan: :cheers: :china:

Thats what I was doing.. Drawing a parallel of that friendship with the USA Pakistan relations in 80's.. ;)
:usflag: :pakistan:

Pakistanis are quite used to this kind of advice from their 'american friends' and that's why there's this saying, 'when you have a friend like america you don't need an enemy'.
Well that's why pakistan is also in the mess it faces right now. How many more wars is Pakistan gonna lose till it understands that neither side are gonna step off a single inch of territory?
It seems to me that Pakistan is still very much focused on India rather than worrying about whats going on into their territory. It still amazes me how they couldn't manage to "find" Osama near their own capital. :rolleyes:

Well that's why pakistan is also in the mess it faces right now. How many more wars is Pakistan gonna lose till it understands that neither side are gonna step off a single inch of territory?
It seems to me that Pakistan is still very much focused on India rather than worrying about whats going on into their territory. It still amazes me how they couldn't manage to "find" Osama near their own capital. :rolleyes:

It also amazes me that world's most powerful agency like CIA also couldn't predict 9/11 terror. All three planes reached their targets except the last one which was heading for White house.

It also amazes me that world's most powerful agency like CIA also couldn't predict 9/11 terror. All three planes reached their targets except the last one which was heading for White house.

Why would CIA know? CIA wanted this to happen!

Back
Top Bottom