What's new

China will provide six patrol ships to Pakistan for CPEC protection

congrats Pakistan Navy. :)
(still your navy can not beat indian Navy's Western Arm :D )
anyway we don't want to fight another war with your country. its too hard to keep up 7-8% growth you know :D

upload_2015-8-16_22-45-8.png

Which type?

People are saying Type 056 or a modified version of it.
I HIGHLY doubt it. Nigeria paid $42 mil for each boat. And Argentina's boats could cost up to $50 million a pop.

If the $130 million (Rs.13 Arab) amount for 6 boats is accurate then you do the math.

I'd say fan boys are dreaming again.

Last edited:
I HIGHLY doubt it. Nigeria paid $42 mil for each boat. And Argentina's boats could cost up to $50 million a pop.

If the $130 million (Rs.130 Arab) amount for 6 boats is accurate then you do the math.

$130 million = $13 crore = Rs. 13 Arab not 130 Arab

Yes for 40 years, it is under the ownership of China - and China would want to defend its tenure from all ill intentions. Don't be surprised when you find Chinese naval and air-defence assets around in that area and that aligns with our National Interest. Its a WIN-WIN for both countries.

Yes you are right sir however the day PLAN starts stationing its assets in this region it would be the same day USN will get an excuse to increase its operations here and mind it it would a loose loose situation for all three parties (Pak , China and India too) as Indian ocean has the biggest maritime traffic .

On topic these ships are for anti piracy only and not a surprise at all China indicated this long ago when they started sending subs our way for securing its trade route. For my fellow Indians can Indian navy really secure Indian ocean , can we stop piracy in this region completely all by ourselves ?

Nice. Very nice. Type 056 are not just another small maritime patrol ships.

They are 1500 tons corvettes with a good armament. Nice addition to PN. Good to see navy finally moving forward with these new deals.

If the $130 million (Rs.130 Arab) amount for 6 boats is accurate then you do the math.

Even I doubt that it. But @Beast is no fanboy. @Beast how can you say Pakistan would be buying 6 type 056 corvette for $130 million+.

Of course the Chinese would! After all it's not about Pakistan. It's about protecting China's port at Gwadar which has been leased out to them by Pakistan for 40 years. So the port effectively belongs to China and thus the need to protect it and the assets therein.
you will never understand the meaning of brothers.Brothers are those who can give his back to each other.中巴友谊万岁!!!

USA's bhi aarha hai is region mai. get ready guys (China+America+lapdogs+Pakistan+Japan+india) >:)

USA's bhi aarha hai is region mai. get ready guys (China+America+lapdogs+Pakistan+Japan+india) >:)
Aany do.. :coffee: ...

you will never understand the meaning of brothers.Brothers are those who can give his back to each other.中巴友谊万岁!!!
brother !! welcome to PDF. As it's your "Welcome party :undecided:"" i will give you an advise "it's free" to avoid Indians as much as you can. Quote and Reply them when it's on basis of "knowledge , facts, and proofs" .. In that case you will remain healthy "mentally" .. :agree:
:pakistan::smitten::china:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom