What's new

China will provide six patrol ships to Pakistan for CPEC protection

MSA : Maritime Security Agency

Subs do not need any support vessel to operate.
They hunt & kill alone.
Sir as per my source in navy, there is huge possibility that PN will induct or lease a nuclear sub. Is there anyr proof to accept or reject this claim?

I highly doubt your source.

we are making one Nuclear Sub right ? there was confirmation from Navy somewhere in Past years if i am not wrong .. about they are working on a nuclear sub, and small Nuclear reactor that can fit in a Sub ..
Obviously you know better but my guess the work is still on ..

we are making one Nuclear Sub right ? there was confirmation from Navy somewhere in Past years if i am not wrong .. about they are working on a nuclear sub, and small Nuclear reactor that can fit in a Sub ..
Obviously you know better but my guess the work is still on ..

When did the Navy confirm this..?
I don't think so.

Please specify what you mean by nuclear sub?
One carrying nuclear warheads or one powered by nuclear reactor?

Honestly speaking i have no idea ... all my knowledge on Defense acquisition is provided by PDF ...for that i only Thanks certain moderator not all :sick:
and secondly i have no source in Navy , Army or PAF to confirm or say anything , i just said this because this news been in rumors from long time .. so there is possibility that they might be working on N-sub , one that runs with a miniature Nuclear reactor and might be able to carry CM's or BM's .. BM's i highly doubt but CM has good possibility , but again , i have no way or source to confirm this ... i just a bloody Civilian :whistle:

Honestly speaking i have no idea ... all my knowledge on Defense acquisition is provided by PDF ...for that i only Thanks certain moderator not all :sick:
and secondly i have no source in Navy , Army or PAF to confirm or say anything , i just said this because this news been in rumors from long time .. so there is possibility that they might be working on N-sub , one that runs with a miniature Nuclear reactor and might be able to carry CM's or BM's .. BM's i highly doubt but CM has good possibility , but again , i have no way or source to confirm this ... i just a bloody Civilian :whistle:
Lets clear up the issue of nuclear reactor sub,first it makes too much noise,second it is not immediately reqd as we dont have any global ambitions right now.
Moving on to warhead carrying subs,yes they will be available in form Chinese sub which will carry Babur SLCM with extended range.As they are with AIP technology they will fullfill all our needs for water based deterrence for now.

Yes for 40 years, it is under the ownership of China - and China would want to defend its tenure from all ill intentions. Don't be surprised when you find Chinese naval and air-defence assets around in that area and that aligns with our National Interest. Its a WIN-WIN for both countries.

Not quite. China fights for China and China will defend its own property, never mind that is pakistani soil. China is not for rent.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom