What's new

China will provide six patrol ships to Pakistan for CPEC protection

Of course the Chinese would! After all it's not about Pakistan. It's about protecting China's port at Gwadar which has been leased out to them by Pakistan for 40 years. So the port effectively belongs to China and thus the need to protect it and the assets therein.
Thanks for understanding.

Typical Arse burn..LOL
I wanted to use some Burnol, but you guys have finished it all by applying it in huge dollops! :laughcry:

Yes for 40 years, it is under the ownership of China - and China would want to defend its tenure from all ill intentions. Don't be surprised when you find Chinese naval and air-defence assets around in that area and that aligns with our National Interest. Its a WIN-WIN for both countries.
Selling one's soul and sovereignty doesn't amount to 'national interest'! :azn:

Typical indian farting in pak foums like a honry teenager
Watch pogo kid.

There's far too many indians on defence.pk. Ignore them. They make some ridiculous and outlandish/far fetched statements. I've seen indians on other Pakistani forums claim that india is a superpower comparable to America and that the major inventions in the world (airplanes, computers, submarines, tanks, spaceships etc) were invented by indians in ancient times and not by the Europeans....blah blah blah

As I said before that to block or attack gwadar is no more the option for India or xyz because it's like attacking China so if India wants to fight Pakistan it should get ready to fight two front war and get disintegrated in small princely states like before because there was never a
Akhand Bharat it was only Bollywood dream

Of course the Chinese would! After all it's not about Pakistan. It's about protecting China's port at Gwadar which has been leased out to them by Pakistan for 40 years. So the port effectively belongs to China and thus the need to protect it and the assets therein.
burn.gif

Selling one's soul and sovereignty doesn't amount to 'national interest'!
Soul and sovereignty LMAO :rofl:

As I said before that to block or attack gwadar is no more the option for India or xyz because it's like attacking China so if India wants to fight Pakistan it should get ready to fight two front war and get disintegrated in small princely states like before because there was never a
Akhand Bharat it was only Bollywood dream
Hi,

Is it me or everyone who finds this gentleman's post very practical

really ? that seems like a Good Ship .. and if few things will be modifying which i am assuming can be SAM or Anti Ship missiles ... would be cool ..
Thanks Rashid Sahab , for this good news though :)

I don't think that it will have SSM's.
Let the final design surface.

No, they will be Offshore Patrol Vessels for MSA.
We don't need a submarine tender.

MSA stands for ??
and it make sense ..
just a random question , Submarines hunt alone ? dont they need any support vessels ? just in case ..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom