What's new

China Will help Pakistan In developing ICBM

It looks that time is close to test hidden capability of ICBM. Current statements from China is about ICBM development help and USA sanctions on several Pakistani Missile related companies, both will paved the way to demonstrate ICBM capability.
But initial test might be around 5000-6000 Km range.

It looks that time is close to test hidden capability of ICBM. Current statements from China is about ICBM development help and USA sanctions on several Pakistani Missile related companies, both will paved the way to demonstrate ICBM capability.
But initial test might be around 5000-6000 Km range.
we have that capability to build ICBM ever body knows that but should not test it because if we test an ICBM the whole world will sanctions us like Iraq, Iran and North Korea, so i am not in favor of testing ICBM but instead China should help Pakistan to how to counter Indian ABM with Pakistani BM:pakistan::china:

Last edited by a moderator:
we have that capability to build ICBM ever body knows that but should not test it because if we test an ICBM the whole world will sanctions us like Iraq, Iran and North Korea, so i am not in favor of testing ICBM but instead China should help Pakistan to how to counter Indian ABM with Pakistani BM:pakistan::china:
To counter Indias ABM Pak needs missiles with heavier pay load to employ Mirv warheads minimum 6-10 warheads per missile.... Pak Currently has capability to produce 20 warheads a year so thats like 2 or 3 high quality missiles....

We think that China should have waited for Agni VI

Agni-VI will be a four-stage intercontinental ballistic missile, which is in the hardware development phase, after its design phase was completed. Agni-VI is expected to have Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle as well as Maneuverable reentry vehicle(MaRV).

And these maneuverable warheads will give Agni VI an extended range exact figure of which is currently classified.[4] It will be taller than its predecessor Agni V, and is expected to be flight tested by 2017.

It is reported to be the latest and most advanced version among the Agni missiles. According to sources, Agni-VI missile is likely to carry up to 10 MIRV warheads and will have a strike range of 8,000 km to 12,000 km,A senior DRDO scientist was quoted as saying that the new generation Agni-VI missile will be sleeker, easily transportable and would be readily deployed. It will have the capability to be launched from submarine and from land-based launchers.

To counter Indias ABM Pak needs missiles with heavier pay load to employ Mirv warheads minimum 6-10 warheads per missile.... Pak Currently has capability to produce 20 warheads a year so thats like 2 or 3 high quality missiles....
We already have MIRV missiles like S2 and S-3, what is you are talking about even US Minutemen ICBM haves only 3 warhead 6-10 warhead will be overcapability for Pakistan 3-4 with decoys will be enough for Pakistan
look at Minutemen 3 warheads
LGM-30G_Minuteman_III_MIRV.jpg

We already have MIRV missiles like S2 and S-3, what is you are talking about even US Minutemen ICBM haves only 3 warhead 6-10 warhead will be overcapability for Pakistan 3-4 with decoys will be enough for Pakistan
View attachment 366688

That is what India is capable of...and china is getting worried. Did you ever see China making this much noise after south china sea verdict ?
As a part of this test India is planning to launch 103 satellites in February in a single mission, breaking the record currently held by Russia. This will inject each satellite to different orbits which uses the same principle of "containing several warheads, each capable of being aimed to hit one of a group of targets"

[QUOTE="Kundara, post: 9087643, member: 163753"]India is planning to launch 103 satellites in February in a single mission, breaking the record currently held by Russia. This will inject each satellite to different orbits which uses the same principle of "containing several warheads, each capable of being aimed to hit one of a group of targets"[/QUOTE]
:lol::rofl::man_in_love::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::omghaha::laughcry:you have no clue that what is you talking about kid:sleep:

[QUOTE="Kundara, post: 9087643, member: 163753"]India is planning to launch 103 satellites in February in a single mission, breaking the record currently held by Russia. This will inject each satellite to different orbits which uses the same principle of "containing several warheads, each capable of being aimed to hit one of a group of targets"
:lol::rofl::man_in_love::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::omghaha::laughcry:you have no clue that what is you talking about kid:sleep:[/QUOTE]

I know ...You didn't get it . One day you will

India is planning to launch 103 satellites in February in a single mission, breaking the record currently held by Russia. This will inject each satellite to different orbits which uses the same principle of "containing several warheads, each capable of being aimed to hit one of a group of targets"
space is totally banned placing nuclear weapons in orbit, Soviet/russian tried same thing in 70's but agree with US to not to put nuclear warhead in orbits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

:lol::rofl::man_in_love::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::omghaha::laughcry:you have no clue that what is you talking about kid:sleep:

I know ...You didn't get it . One day you will[/QUOTE]
if you place nuclear warhead in space you sanctioned by whole world kid go to sleep:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 366688
You can't compare Paks future ICBM with Minuteman III, Minuteman III has 3 thermonuclear warheads but each warhead is 350KT huge!!!! Trident D5 SLBM can carry 12 MIRV thermonuclear warheads and each warhead yeild is 475KT..... 12X475KT that is some serious fire power for a single missile!!! Although due to treaty it carries up 8 warheads per missile still 8x475KT ...... I don't know where I heard this but someone said this 1 missile alone is better than all of Pakistans nuclear missile yeild combined!! :(

You can't compare Paks future ICBM with Minuteman III, Minuteman III has 3 thermonuclear warheads but each warhead is 350KT huge!!!! Trident D5 SLBM can carry 12 MIRV thermonuclear warheads and each warhead yeild is 475KT..... 12X475KT that is some serious fire power for a single missile!!! Although due to treaty it carries up 8 warheads per missile still 8x475KT ...... I don't know where I heard this but someone said this 1 missile alone is better than all of Pakistans nuclear missile yeild combined!! :(
Pakistan doesn't need an ICBM to threaten west our enemy is in our next door we don't need an ICBM if we have ICBM west knows that than they put serious sanctions on Pakistan just like Iraq, Iran,and North Korea, so ICBM is useless for Pakistan sorry for my bad English

Pakistan doesn't need an ICBM to threaten west our enemy is in our next door we don't need an ICBM if we have ICBM west knows that than they put serious sanctions on Pakistan just like Iraq, Iran,and North Korea, so ICBM is useless for Pakistan sorry for my bad English
USA threatend to nuke us to stone age we can't afford to be under strategic disadvantage to west/israel/India.... Pakistan desperatly needs an SSBN/SLBN Thermonuclear ICBM we can test it later but we need it.... 140 low yield nukes ain't going to do much compared to thermonuclear SLBM ICBM's ... By the way if a nuclear state nukes Pakistan how is Pakistan going to retaliate ? it has no slbm and when all low yield land based nukes are detroyed what will we do ? See it puts us at a disadvantage without one ....

USA threatend to nuke us to stone age we can't afford to be under strategic disadvantage to west/israel/India.... Pakistan desperatly needs an SSBN/SLBN Thermonuclear ICBM we can test it later but we need it.... 140 low yield nukes ain't going to do much compared to thermonuclear SLBM ICBM's ... By the way if a nuclear state nukes Pakistan how is Pakistan going to retaliate ? it has no slbm and when all low yield land based nukes are detroyed what will we do ? See it puts us at a disadvantage without one ....
Israel and India is within a range of our missiles like S2 and S3 and who going to nuke us and why?:what::undecided:, you lives in fanatasy world and fairy tales:enjoy:

Israel and India is within a range of our missiles like S2 and S3 and who going to nuke us and why?:what::undecided:, you lives in fanatasy world and fairy tales:enjoy:

Our s2 and s3 don't have MIRV, Adding Mirv will also reduce its already low range, its another discussion whether our next missile will have Mirv or not but current reports indictate we have no mirv or thermonuclear weapon or SSBN/SLBM putting us at a strategic disadvantage.... Israel have more Firepower than us with their ICBM/SLCM Nuclear triad. I said if a nuclear state nukes IF!! Don't forget uncle Sam threatening to nukes us back in 2001!!

Our s2 and s3 don't have MIRV, Adding Mirv will also reduce its already low range, its another discussion whether our next missile will have Mirv or not but current reports indictate we have no mirv or thermonuclear weapon or SSBN/SLBM putting us at a strategic disadvantage.... Israel have more Firepower than us with their ICBM/SLCM Nuclear triad. I said if a nuclear state nukes IF!! Don't forget uncle Sam threatening to nukes us back in 2001!!
does Israel and India has a thermonuclear weapon i don't think so that they have, SSK/SLCM with range of 1500-2000 Km is enough for India, how do you know that our S-2 and S-3 doesn't have a MIRV senior members like Oscar Bilal Khan 777 and others clearly states that we have MIRV technology, S-3 can easily overwhelm aero-2 with MARs warheads

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom