What's new

China Will help Pakistan In developing ICBM

Only if the warmonger USA denuclearizes. China cannot abandon it's national security mate.

And usa will not abandon it unless russia does.

So basically it boils down to america and russia. Both should do it in pairs.
Then china and india will do it in pairs.
And then in third tier pakistan, israel, NK, will.

Pakistan needs ICBMs! It was not Pakistan who threatened other powers, it was the other powers who threatened Pakistan. The U.S. threatened to bomb Pakistan back into the stone age and we should never forget this statement.

We already know we can do it ourselves, we don't need to prove anything to the rest of the World. If our All-Weather Ally offers assistance to get things done faster, we should accept unconditionally. :pakistan::china:

This is simply media twisting words from a Chinese author.
No official sources confirmed this, even the original article only suggested this.

Also, I wholeheartedly believe that Pakistan's aerospace technology is more than enough to develop an ICBM on her own without any outside help.
There is simply no incentive to develop one(Pakistan have no enemy that is far enough to require ICBMs). Thus none had been developed.

For the Chinese to assist Pakistan to develop a ICBM, it is not only uneeded but also unwanted.

China helped pak and north korea to develop nukes.
China helped north korea to develop ICBMs.
Now, officially they will help Pak to develop ICBMs.
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

If India denuclearize, than Pakistan should do as well. This will bring peace to S Asia.
If and if. Do you think that this will happen? Do not forget that is was Bharat who FIRST developed nuclear bombs in South Asia.

This is simply media twisting words from a Chinese author.
No official sources confirmed this, even the original article only suggested this.

Also, I wholeheartedly believe that Pakistan's aerospace technology is more than enough to develop an ICBM on her own without any outside help.
There is simply no incentive to develop one(Pakistan have no enemy that is far enough to require ICBMs). Thus none had been developed.

For the Chinese to assist Pakistan to develop a ICBM, it is not only uneeded but also unwanted.
Pakistan does have enemies far away. The one that threatened to annihilate Pakistan if she did not join the WoT. That should be incentive enough.

Pakistan does have enemies far away. The one that threatened to annihilate Pakistan if she did not join the WoT. That should be incentive enough.

That's right. A million percent.

We would want the Chinese help in technology which increases the surviveability of our reentry vehicles rather than range. With one leap, we can render billions of dollars of Indian investment in BMDS as useless.

Intelligent MaRV/MIRV, HGV & AShBM tech is way to go, Pakistan should ask china for support in developing those along with induction of area air defence (with comprehensive air defence against all air threats) with at least limited BMD capability.

Our military planners are not stupid. We have some very level headed and smart people. Pakistan is in an existentialist face-off with India and Zionism. This will last until an Indian generation grows up without the Akhand Bharat delusion. That may or may not happen. For that reason Pakistan has developed its own version of Israel's Samson Option. If we go down, the world will goes down with us. Ask any American, Indian or Israeli, why was Pakistan spared after Bin Laden was killed in Abbotabad? After Af-Pak why was Pakistan left off the hook? Why didn't America/West make an example out of Pakistan? They killed America's most wanted in Pakistan and Pakistan got away with it? LOL! There can only be the following reasons:

(1) Bin Laden was NOT killed in Pakistan, America made a bollywood movie.
(2) Pakistan has so much firepower that even though America's greatest enemy was killed in Pakistan everyone just walked away from it.
(3) China told the world to leave Pakistan alone or else expect worldwide Armageddon.

Why was Pakistan spared? Maybe we can hit world capitals all over the globe? Maybe Bin Laden was a CIA/Mossad asset maybe Pakistan was not even the place where Bin Laden was killed and we did the State Dept a favour and accepted it for a future favour? The question is, why were we spared?
Maybe we all just characters in a computer game played by an evil mastermind.
damn, one of the most idiotic posts I've read recently.
as for Israel, stop bringing it to every thread, addicted pakistanies

Maybe we all just characters in a computer game played by an evil mastermind.
damn, one of the most idiotic posts I've read recently.
as for Israel, stop bringing it to every thread, addicted pakistanies

You dont sound like an Israeli. I have my differences with them but they are generally very intelligent people and argue at a very different level.Their style is different. Quite recognisable as it comes from Jewish characters and culture.You on the other hand sound nothing like an Israeli. You sound Indian. Why do you have Israeli flags?

Pakistan needs ICBMs! It was not Pakistan who threatened other powers, it was the other powers who threatened Pakistan. The U.S. threatened to bomb Pakistan back into the stone age and we should never forget this statement.

We already know we can do it ourselves, we don't need to prove anything to the rest of the World. If our All-Weather Ally offers assistance to get things done faster, we should accept unconditionally. :pakistan::china:

We ALREADY have ICBMS, MIRVs, Thermonuclear weapons, H-bombs, advanced ABM systems, nuclear submarines etc. We have had them for some time now. Militarily speaking, the day is not too far off wherby Pakistan could have a military that is in the top 5 globally and is superpower standards. It's just that we ARE NOT publicly acknowledging these facts or bringing them to the public domain.

You dont sound like an Israeli. I have my differences with them but they are generally very intelligent people and argue at a very different level.Their style is different. Quite recognisable as it comes from Jewish characters and culture.You on the other hand sound nothing like an Israeli. You sound Indian. Why do you have Israeli flags?
You're using "if" "or" and draw conclusions from ur imaginary no sense.
and then saying I don't sound as an intelligent person.. laughing over here.
Fact is, BL was killed in Pakistan, and either Pakistan knew about it and hide the fact, and thereby betrayed the U.S, or it's intelligence units are so bad that they didn't knew about what's going inside Pakistan territory

He is another indian false flagger pretending to be something he's not. Conversely, his arguing and rationale is very indianisque. Unfortunately we have a lot of them on PDF.

You're using "if" "or" and draw conclusions from ur imaginary no sense.
and then saying I don't sound as an intelligent person.. laughing over here

Like I said you sound Indian not Israeli or Jewish.

He is another indian false flagger pretending to be something he's not. Conversely, his arguing and rationale is very indianisque. Unfortunately we have a lot of them on PDF.

He thinks he is clever. It is so obvious he is an Indian! LOL!

We ALREADY have ICBMS, MIRVs, Thermonuclear weapons, H-bombs, advanced ABM systems, nuclear submarines etc. We have had them for some time now. Militarily speaking, the day is not too far off wherby Pakistan could have a military that is in the top 5 globally and is superpower standards. It's just that we ARE NOT publicly acknowledging these facts or bringing them to the public domain.
Israel has an army of aliens just waiting for the command to destroy earth, they're living on mars, but they can teleport here any second now.
About as true as ur comment.
And as for the comment that im "false flag" indian, u can read my threads about Israeli army, that clearly show that I'm not a "false flagger"

Back
Top Bottom