What's new

China warns US on Asia military strategy

No wonder why your Vietnamese women want to come to China to find brides...you vietnamese males are so shameless negligence...you call that nothing speciall for 20000 deads???...I dont care how much you vietnamese "male" hate us..as long as vietnamese ladies love us count...we need them to make up the different for lack of women in China
So anything special about few thousand dead in Tienanmen square killed by Deng too ??:coffee:

How about Chinese girl is No 1 Korean @$$ kisser ??

There are some Viet girls who want Chinese men but most who left Viet Nam do so because of either economic reasons or that they did not leave but were abducted. So before you start laughing at the Viets, better start looking at why you have a shortage of women in the first place. Am willing to bet that if it is not for the Internet, YOU would not know what a 'woman' look like. :lol:

We surely know the shortage...that's why we're makeing the difference with Vietnamese ladies...dont get me wrong..i'm not laughing at them but vietnamese "male", and Indeed I know vietnamese women through internet...you're betting right :lol:

What do you think about Deng Xiaoping's granddaughter had sex with three Korean diplomats in Shanghai ?

LMAO Deng's grand daughter with 3 men..right :lol: let say If that 's true and if she have fun...i feel happy for her..women liberation right??? I don't keep ancient chinese mentality :lol: but for us as chinese men, we need to make up the different for the shortage of women with vietnamese ladies...the more they come...the more we welcome

758,1.shtml

Why Chinese Men are Marrying Vietnamese Women | China Decoded

We surely know the shortage...that's why we're makeing the difference with Vietnamese ladies...dont get me wrong..i'm not laughing at them but vietnamese "male", and Indeed I know vietnamese women through internet...you're betting right :lol:
And you see no problems with Chinese gangs kidnapping Viet girls and forced them into 'marriages' in China. Good to know your attitude.

LMAO Deng's grand daughter with 3 men..right :lol: let say If that 's true and if she have fun...i feel happy for her..women liberation right??? I don't keep ancient chinese mentality :lol: but for us as chinese men, we need to make up the different for the shortage of women with vietnamese ladies...the more they come...the more we welcome

758,1.shtml

Why Chinese Men are Marrying Vietnamese Women | China Decoded

What kind of women liberation right in China to day when married woman could do that, with three men, other than she is educated and grown up in famous family in China.:P

China has a new Cultural Revolution ?:china::china:

And you see no problems with Chinese gangs kidnapping Viet girls and forced them into 'marriages' in China. Good to know your attitude.

You have any proofs to prove your point here???

Your self claim you are a middle-age man but act like a 5 years old kid!!! Who trust you!?

If declared yourself an American native born then just stick with your father land, don't put your nose into others business as if you care so much for the human trafficking around the World!!! You care for people or for your USA's imperialism interests!!!???

Yeah, "Good to know your attitude" is so true to describe YOU!!!

They are Vietnamese gangs.

China Human Trafficking Ring Crackdown Saves 89 Infants

In the first case, the traffickers, who were mostly Vietnamese residents, abducted children from Vietnam and sold them in China's southern regions of Guangdong and Guangxi, the China Daily newspaper said, citing an unnamed officer from Guangdong's provincial department of public security.

There are some Viet girls who want Chinese men but most who left Viet Nam do so because of either economic reasons or that they did not leave but were abducted. So before you start laughing at the Viets, better start looking at why you have a shortage of women in the first place. Am willing to bet that if it is not for the Internet, YOU would not know what a 'woman' look like. :lol:

We have a local shortage of women in the most remote and backwards of villages due to feudal superstitions and all the young people moving out, but more women than men. I'm from a big city in south-central China and my ancestral village is a green tropical paradise. No shortage of women here. I think you should worry more about human trafficking in Vietnam.

In the first case, the traffickers, who were mostly Vietnamese residents, abducted children from Vietnam and sold them in China's southern regions of Guangdong and Guangxi, the China Daily newspaper said, citing an unnamed officer from Guangdong's provincial department of public security.

Obviously, gambit's accusation on China is a flame bait trolling, nothing is reasonable value in that, so please stop spreading that garbage propaganda, you make your "father" USA looks so ugly in people eyes!

In Vietnam public opinon is very angry to this project based on worry about environment impact and illegal chinese workers. It's good new or bad new ?
In case of Chinese believe that they are "high IQ" :P and and following some trick to cheat us, we can stop sell more our resourse to you.:enjoy:

no one wants to be an illegal immigrant in Vietnam. Your country is poorer than Africa and its best export is humans.

In every type of business, if there is not a demand, there would not be a provider. And please spare us all how 'innocent' is the Chinese when it comes to human trafficking...

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery - People's Republic of China

no one wants to be an illegal immigrant in Vietnam. Your country is poorer than Africa and its best export is humans.

Well at least they are free in vietnam and can do things with their own will, protest, child etc etc ....... can u tell me why chinese are running to US , if you think your country is too great.

Remember no one is perfect and stop insulting others.

Moreover , chinese like to take vietnam women's because you chinese cannot find women in their own country. this is the fact , due one child policy , China have more male then women.

China the male-female ratio was 130 males for every 100 females (a normal ratio would be 103-107 males to 100 females).

Here is brutal joke in China, you could laugh on it !

"Thirteen days earlier Song, 19 at the time, was presumably present when the female students at her school, which was part of the Beijing Teachers University, killed their teacher, Bian Zhongyun. The girls brutally beat the 50-year-old woman to death using wooden sticks spiked with nails. On the day before the killing, members of the Red Guard had already maltreated the teacher,..."
:P

Haha, once again, I deny it? Abuse, persecution, really, but a large massacre? Must not, except for some idiot western brainwashing, what do you know? Of course, even you feel happy, I'm sure will make fun of Vietnam wound in China and the Vietnam War. you really are a masochist?

Well at least they are free in vietnam and can do things with their own will, protest, child etc etc ....... can u tell me why chinese are running to US , if you think your country is too great.

Remember no one is perfect and stop insulting others.

Moreover , chinese like to take vietnam women's because you chinese cannot find women in their own country. this is the fact , due one child policy , China have more male then women.

China the male-female ratio was 130 males for every 100 females (a normal ratio would be 103-107 males to 100 females).

Who told you that they are free to protest in Vietnam?

Who told you that Chinese people can not protest in China?

Your ignorance to tell you?

Back
Top Bottom