What's new

China Warns U.S. To Stay Out Of Sea Dispute

so by issuing this statement, does Ms. Clinton imply that China has some aggressive designs against Phillipines?

why issue these types of statements, is it useful? It's one thing to stand up and affirm support for allies in the region.

But why make symbollic statements made to annoy China? Nobody is talking about aggression except people in the State Department.

we live in america too bro that dosent mean we will stay neutral in conflict between US andChina we will support china as we call call EACHOTHER BROTHERS.We will be brothers all along

But your gov simply don't think so, they won't waste any Pakistanis for the conflict coz Vietnam is small and hamless, and lots of Pakistanis don't care much of that tension, right ? bro.^^

Philippines needs to give Us access and grant rights for a US base on the at Pagasa (Hope) Island - then the bullying will cease..

Now i understand how some indian friends think. Replace China with India in this case, India will get scared? hoho. I hope the other indian people are like you.

don't care who is who's ally. any country invading China will be fought back.
proved in WWII, Korea war, ...
we have balls, not like some countries getting scared at hearing U.S.
difference between common countries and a lead in UN. When we send ships/carriers and solve the problem, the countries will become our friends afterwards.
like U.S to them now.

p.s I thought Georgia is little brother of U.S, but when Russia was giving Georgia a lesson, people didn't find U.S

p.s U.S is No.1, and i respect this country deep in heart. but that doesn't mean all the other countries are scared. there're some exceptions like Russia and China.

don't care who is who's ally. any country invading China will be fought back.
proved in WWII, Korea war, ...
we have balls, not like some countries getting scared at hearing U.S.
difference between common countries and a lead in UN. When we send ships/carriers and solve the problem, the countries will become our friends afterwards.
like U.S to them now.

p.s I thought Georgia is little brother of U.S, but when Russia was giving Georgia a lesson, people didn't find U.S

p.s U.S is No.1, and i respect this country deep in heart. but that doesn't mean all the other countries are scared. there're some exceptions like Russia and China.
1. But No one invede your Country , infact, you're trying to make trouble in East sea.

2,Don't think much of Georgia, coz they're weak and inexperience in combat. diffrent with VN, we have ACE pilot can shoot dow B-52,F-4 phantom with Mig 21, and Perfect spy can cheat CIA in 20yeas.

so by issuing this statement, does Ms. Clinton imply that China has some aggressive designs against Phillipines?

why issue these types of statements, is it useful? It's one thing to stand up and affirm support for allies in the region.

But why make symbollic statements made to annoy China? Nobody is talking about aggression except people in the State Department.

Clinton is not implying anything. Clinton is just reiterating our defense treaty with phillipines to keep china at bay. China is the one giving warnings to everyone. Obviously that didn't work so well :lol:

Clinton is not implying anything. Clinton is just reiterating our defense treaty with phillipines to keep china at bay. China is the one giving warnings to everyone. Obviously that didn't work so well :lol:

Well, China hold a lot of your bonds. They can sold your bond, and support EURO currency to be more main stream currency than US $. That woundn't kill anyone but obviously make you pain.

Well, China hold a lot of your bonds. They can sold your bond, and support EURO currency to be more main stream currency than US $. That woundn't kill anyone but obviously make you pain.

Look at my other posts to understand more about this issue. I don't like to repeat myself over and over

to be the Chinese ambassador or military attache in the US; or to be the US ambassador and military attache in China --- must be one hell of a job, reserved only for the most experienced and seasoned diplomats.....

a very symbiotic relationship these 2 countries have....you need eachother and yet in these small policy circles, you are cursing at eachother.

China and Vietnam dispute may become like US Cuba. Dispute. If Vietnam or Phillipines gives US access, then the China and US will be locked on 24/7 with their nukes pointed at each other. In other words frustrated stalement.

It would do good if China resolves its disputes before, desperate nations Gives in.

China and Vietnam dispute may become like US Cuba. Dispute. If Vietnam or Phillipines gives US access, then the China and US will be locked on 24/7 with their nukes pointed at each other. In other words frustrated stalement.

It would do good if China resolves its disputes before, desperate nations Gives in.
There will be No USA's nuke placed in VN, coz CHina is not so strong enough to defeat VN, bro. Just because of China's propaganda so CHinese think we weak and incompeten in combat.But infact, China gov still have to respect our Army .^^

Btw: USA allows VN to enrich Uranium, so we can make Nuke ourself incase of emergency

There will be No USA's nuke placed in VN, coz CHina is not so strong enough to defeat VN, bro. Just because of China's propaganda so CHinese think we weak and incompeten in combat.But infact, China gov still have to respect our Army .^^

Btw: USA allows VN to enrich Uranium, so we can make Nuke ourself incase of emergency

going to rain on your parade.

but china can divert your rivers and ruin your country economically though sanctions. who do you think supported your economic growth in the past few years? china will not use military force to resolve this issue nor does it need to.

I think China sells a ton of electricity to Vietnam too. In case of war we can knock out the power to quite a few parts in Northern Vietnam. In case Vietnam starts moving towards nuclear weapon, I think pre-emptive strike is in order.

going to rain on your parade.

but china can divert your rivers and ruin your country economically though sanctions. who do you think supported your economic growth in the past few years? china will not use military force to resolve this issue nor does it need to.
I think China sells a ton of electricity to Vietnam too. In case of war we can knock out the power to quite a few parts in Northern Vietnam. In case Vietnam starts moving towards nuclear weapon, I think pre-emptive strike is in order.
So, we will destroy any CHina's ships pass throught our territory, your Economy will also be destroyed.^^
see, your ship lane have to pass by our territory
indian_ocean_sea_lanes.gif

So, we will destroy any CHina's ships pass throught our territory, your Economy will also be destroyed.^^
see, your ship lane have to pass by our territory
indian_ocean_sea_lanes.gif
Spoken like a scared little Viet. Have you checked your naval capability recently?

The only thing you can destroy is your own braincells with retarded comments.

Back
Top Bottom