What's new

China wants military base in Pakistan

I am a businessperson and i think a Chinese military base will bring in Millions/yr + create 1000s of service sector job so Bring it on just ask the Germans when they quietly and out loud lobbied Washington when Americans were closing or reducing the size of base there.

Yes, but ofcourse....

And the freedom of posting this in the internet will also fade away as the new city of "New China" is built.

Long live Pakistan and China friendship :cheers:

But i am sure they will live in beatiful house, well feeded and well enducated unlike some asia trouble maker country.:lol:

Back to the topic, personally I dont think and i dont hope that china will set any base in pakistan, pakistan is a nuclear power, they can handle the asia trouble maker. I think instead of setting millitrory base, china should make some airport and rail way even some big cities in pakistan which can benifit both country economiclly.
And pakistan is an independent nations who has helped china many times in the past and chinese will never forget that when we are poor and helpless, our pakistan brothers allways standed arround us, we chinese treat pakistani like our brother, and I think china will never do anything which will hurt pakistan.
A chinese old wisdom: 滴水之恩当涌泉相报。Means if someone give us a drop of water when we are thirsty, some day we should bring them a whole fountain for their help. :china::pakistan:

But i am sure they will live in beatiful house, well feeded and well enducated unlike some asia trouble maker country.:lol:

Back to the topic, personally I dont think and i dont hope that china will set any base in pakistan, pakistan is a nuclear power, they can handle the asia trouble maker. I think instead of setting millitrory base, china should make some airport and rail way even some big cities in pakistan which can benifit both country economiclly.
And pakistan is an independent nations who has helped china many times in the past and chinese will never forget that when we are poor and helpless, our pakistan brothers allways standed beside us, we chinese treat pakistani like our brother, and I think china will never do anything which will hurt pakistan.
A chinese old wisdom: 滴水之恩当涌泉相报。Means when if someone give us a drop of water when we are thirsty, some day we should bring them a whole fountain for their help. :china::pakistan:

Will next generation remeber that `? I know few chineses and they dont know about any Pak China friendship. But no doubt both countries on top level have good relationship.

BUT Pakistan should ban all import of products which can be made in Pakistan. Pakistans econmy sufer because of Chineses products since they are cheaper and our factories are closed.

Will next generation remeber that `? I know few chineses and they dont know about any Pak China friendship. But no doubt both countries on top level have good relationship.

BUT Pakistan should ban all import of products which can be made in Pakistan. Pakistans econmy sufer because of Chineses products since they are cheaper and our factories are closed.

No, I think your friend cannt stand for most chinese.
Do you know which country got the biggest cheering in beijing Olympic opening ceremony except china? That is pakistan.
And after 2008 WenChuan earthquate, a chinese opened a thread to offer "thanks" to pakistan on a chinese forum which has more than 40million members, over 10million chinese posted their "thanks" on that thread.
About chinese goods, I am a not economy expert, I just know banning goods cannt solve any problem. the most importand thing is cheap goods will raise pakistani's common life and it will benifit both china and pakistan, and china also helped pakistan to set their own industries with cooporation with china in many area.:china::pakistan:

A. Pak/China friendship is viral. :azn:
B. We've been there, we know the feeling. Now we don't care much. Almost all cars are foreign brands, almost all beers sold in China are foreign owned. Now we don't have any problem with it. Pak will get there, and Pakistani can compete with anyone.
C. The trade inbalance is noted by China long time ago. Actually, we are quite worried, and make state-sponsored subsidize for imports from Pakistan. Several years ago I was in Yi'Wu, I saw many Pakistani importers. If this is an issue, bring it to China's attention. We can't turn back Pakistani traders, we can't force Chinese manufactures not to sell. Proper Tariff is probably the solution for this.

Now I have read all the posts spending an hour, found referances in Wilipedia about war in East Pakistan which is only one sided view, view of Indians.

I have tried to correct it, but Indian on internet keep on putting indian spin and do not allow Others specially Pakistanis to put thier side of the story.

so here i will put the truth, Indians were training Mukti buhini saveral years prior to the Militry operations and in doing so they were using Universities as the hub of terrorist communications, Our Army had to go after those siding with enemy where ever they were. But bottom line is India interfered in Pakistani internal affairs. I hope I am not labelled as going off topic, I had to answer these Indians who blame other for trolling all the time.

I had to say this because India on this forum are gung ho on proving that right is wrong and interfereing in Pakistani affair with inuendos and ficticious stories. they are big story makers, look at Bolly wood, mostly inuendos even with historical picture like Jodha Akbar, total lie about wars, about singing of Hindu bhajans in Palace and about other Muslim chracters such as Army Genral.

So it is sad that Indians will bring only nagatively concoctioned things about our friendship with chinese and the way we want it to go. It looks that they take us fro fools telliong us that bringing chinese in for whatever reason we have are not right and that we must adhere to their kind of reasoning which is mostly based on untrue facts.

:taz: :angry: :hitwall: :devil: :disagree: :no: :eek: :tdown:

I see lots of indians trying to tell us how a chinese base is bad for us but what about the indian miltary base in Tajikstan is that good for tajiks or bacuse its india doing it it will be good for them.

China has been building "naval bases" like gawadar port from Africa to Middle East. That is why Americans were targeting their projects. Sri Lankan army only won the war against Tamils because of Chinese support, now China can have a base there.

They are building a whole connected route on the pretext of trade.

I see lots of indians trying to tell us how a chinese base is bad for us but what about the indian miltary base in Tajikstan is that good for tajiks or bacuse its india doing it it will be good for them.

Dude indians are trying to give an impression that they are in tajikistan to further the influence while the truth is that they are there only for UN like french and others.:pop:

First don"t think China ask for base. Second it will be extremely harmful for Pakistan. It will convert our soil into super power play ground. Because in any pre-emptive strike by the respected country on their enemy, Pakistan will take the heat. Allow trade logistics but no armed forces on the ground.

I think it would be GREAT ...

a) We will have 50 Chinese J10B parked on our east west front
b) We will have 10 Chinese frigates to help out with training efforts
c) Also it will give UNLIMITED protection to IRAN/Pakistan/China
peace gas pipeline

We are already part of the THE GREAT GAME... so bringing in China is logical thing ...

CHINA - PAKISTAN ALLIANCE IS THE NEXT 200 YEAR PLAN, which will hopefully be joined by Turkey and rest of Asia

Chinese are our brothers that are always there in our worse times - pain of happiess they are always there as TRUE friends... not like ones that show up un invited

China creates 99% of world goods , why do we even need to worry about any one else

We have 2nd largest coal reserves, china has largest economy - we can do just fine just the two of us ..

My plan is simple just invade , Afghaistan and setup a big mall in Afghaistan for Chinese goods , and storage facility , it will create gazillion jobs -you can't grow farm land there Afghanistan is only good for a big kick *** storage facility for China.

Back
Top Bottom