What's new

China wants military base in Pakistan

read ur own post below(or post# 54) as it was a reply to that post.......nothing to do with my previous statements.

ur question: who was protecting Pakistan?

my answer: United States and China.

end of story.

Yeah, and my question to you is HOW WAS AMERICA OR CHINA PROTECTING PAKISTAN?

you don't make any sense? like i said, when you can't justify your BS, don't bother posting! :wave:

Yeah, and my question to you is HOW WAS AMERICA OR CHINA PROTECTING PAKISTAN?

you don't make any sense? like i said, when you can't justify your BS, don't bother posting! :wave:

seems u didnt read the link i provided u. as far as the protection matter goes u have to tharoughly refer the link i gave u. Soviet and India had agreements to provide India a nuclear sheild if things go nuclear, so does Pakistan. but thatz not the issue we were discussing.

Now, the point we were debating was the sign of weakness and allowing millitary base in ur soil. no strong nation in their right mind would do that. its a fact and u r still missing the point.

seems u didnt read the link i provided u. as far as the protection matter goes u have to tharoughly refer the link i gave u. Soviet and India had agreements to provide India a nuclear sheild if things go nuclear, so does Pakistan. but thatz not the issue we were discussing.

Now, the point we were debating was the sign of weakness and allowing millitary base in ur soil. no strong nation in their right mind would do that. its a fact and u r still missing the point.

and i would like to ask you geniuses has Pakistan allowed Chinese bases on its soil? I also searched it up and the only source i came up with was "timesofindia"!

Seems like you indians are soo obsessed with Pakistan and China! Even your new's?

And even if we do allow Chinese base on our soil, why do you care so much?

I guess you indians have a obsessive compulsive disorder with Pakistan, China, and our internal matters!

What i worry about is that our muslim brothers of Pakistan
are so much fund of China regime
Which is well known to kill not only its citizens but especially the muslims . Don't forget they invaded many regions of what they call China now , not only Tibet.

Seems we lost our honor :(

Which is well known to kill not only its citizens but especially the muslims . Don't forget they invaded many regions of what they call China now , not only Tibet.

What i worry about is that our muslim brothers of iran
are so much fund of indian regime
Which is well known to kill not only its citizens but especially the muslims . Don't forget they occupied many regions of what they call Kashmir now , not only india.

seems you lost your honor!

Stay on topic ;)

Last edited:
I don't see any reason Why not if U.S can use our air space kill our ppl without the permission of our corrupt ledership....Chnia is turly a friend we can turst china with our eye close plus it would take the both countries friendship to another level.

What i worry about is that our muslim brothers of iran
are so much fund of indian regime
Which is well known to kill not only its citizens but especially the muslims . Don't forget they occupied many regions of what they call Kashmir now , not only india.

seems you lost your honor!

Stay on topic ;)

I never spoke about India

I stay in topic because it is serious matter to get a military base

My opinion is and will always be to have a strong unity among our countries. Us in the region we should unite to make something like a Europe of our muslim countries.
We should not have any usa or china military base. you can be friend with them but having a base of muslim killers is like to be a prostitute. sorry to say.

very funny this
Pakistan openly tells the world about its true ally China. Alot of people cannot take that. China has massively helped Pakistan more than any country ever has. I would openly allow chineses bases in my country if it was to happen. People say it would detoriate relations with the USA. Fair enough you can forget North Waziristan. Pakistan cannot play even keel with everybody. China has never dumped pakistan for the lost decade it was our only military provider. It has substancially helped us in many civilian and economic projects. Pakistan keeps military advisors in many Arab countries still, id welcome a chinese base with open hands. Better to let your mate in than your enemy.

I never spoke about India

I stay in topic because it is serious matter to get a military base

My opinion is and will always be to have a strong unity among our countries. Us in the region we should unite to make something like a Europe of our muslim countries.
We should not have any usa or china military base. you can be friend with them but having a base of muslim killers is like to be a prostitute. sorry to say.

Yeah Pakistan already tried that, we gave nuclear know how to libya and iran, but in return iran helps india against Pakistan?
BTW, what's this got anything to do with prostitution?

China is our friend and ally, they have proven this from time to time unlike our Muslim "brothers"!

Just because someone is a muslim it doesn't make their stance automatically correct.

Before condemning China for "killing muslims" please look at the excellent living conditions and economic opportunity afforded by China to its muslim majority areas. I have seen extensive pictures and videos of Xinjiang cities and they are quite impressive. Many other countries in the muslim world would do well to afford their citizens with similar opportunities.

Rebiya Kadeer, the leader of the Uyghur secessionists is sitting pretty in the US and running/funding things via remote control. We should not be so blind as to ignore the US-China dynamic in the recent Uyghur riots.

Yeah Pakistan already tried that, we gave nuclear know how to libya and iran, but in return iran helps india against Pakistan?
BTW, what's this got anything to do with prostitution?

China is our friend and ally, they have proven this from time to time unlike our Muslim "brothers"!

Iran has helped Pakistan in the past (65, 71, many diplomatic initiatives), and Pakistan has helped Iran (Iran/Iraq war, technological cooperation etc.)

These are two brotherly countries that are still cooperating on massive joint projects. Three that I will list as evidence is the supply of electricity from Iran to Baluchistan, the construction of the Iran Pakistan (or Iran Pakistan China) pipeline and the Islamabad-Tehran-Istanbul rail link.

Let us not magnify small misunderstandings and instead focus on developing our good relations into excellent and productive relations.

Just because someone is a muslim it doesn't make their stance automatically correct.

Before condemning China for "killing muslims" please look at the excellent living conditions and economic opportunity afforded by China to its muslim majority areas. I have seen extensive pictures and videos of Xinjiang cities and they are quite impressive. Many other countries in the muslim world would do well to afford their citizens with similar opportunities.

Rebiya Kadeer, the leader of the Uyghur secessionists is sitting pretty in the US and running/funding things via remote control. We should not be so blind as to ignore the US-China dynamic in the recent Uyghur riots.

i couldn't have said it any better!

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Sir with all due respect there is a difference between ties vs letting someone have a military base in your country...

May be you are right...But think about the message that will go out...I am not saying that they will become your enemy but they will also not remain an ally(in other words relations with deteriorate)...

P.S : All we are talking about is a hypothetical situation...As said before if there is any truth in the article then it is the people of Pakistan who has to decide what is good for them...As far as i am concerned i don't see any benefits that Pakistan can't exctract from China even now...

Nice comments!
Appreciate it.

Well you are right....

i don't see any benefits that Pakistan can't exctract from China even now...[/QUOTE]

There are two sides of it.
Some suggest that if China and the U.S. or any other country goes on war and if China has a base in Pakistan...it will expose Pakistan to a deadly road..

Some suggest it will send a strong message to others..

I am with second one....

I might be wrong..

China should a big naval base in Pakistan.......

.....it's our nation, we will decide what we are going to do with it. Not indians or US! We don't care about what other's think......everyone can make assumptions and give their opinions but at the end of the day we should do what we want to do. Simple as that.

We Pakistani's don't have any problems with China.......we welcome them with open hearts. They can come to pakistan whenever they want.....they helped us when the whole world ditched us. Not only they gave us military hardware, but they also helped us and are helping us in many projects. China is probably our best ally, not only in the region but in this whole world.

If china have a base in Pakistan, be it naval, ariforce, or army......then India or US will think twice before threating to send us "back to stone age". We are not scared of anyone......but it's true that we just can't face US..simple. They can destroy us if they want to.....however, we can handle India but what if 2 countries attack us at the same time? i.e. Indian at eastern border while US & Nato at western borders....what the hell are we going to do then?

Having a chinese base in Pakistan would make sure that any country who wish to attack us will think atleast 2 times before going ahead with their plans. Simple. I pretty much doubt China will fight for Pakistan, incase pakistan is attacked but they will help us out though. And having a base in Pakistan will deliver that help much faster than expected. It will also be a detternt, just like our nukes. China is damn strong.....even a country like US won't dare to challenge them and therefore their base in our country will also give us some importance!.....

99% Pakistani's will agree with it......

I personally don't believe China would set up a military base in Pakistan. Our interest in the region will be well cared of by our most trusted ally. The only scenario for this to happen is if Saudis feel they are caged again and won't be able to freely charter their own course by their own political will. Pak is a nuclear power, and has nothing to worry. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom