What's new

Featured China vs India Standoff Deepens as Pullback Hits Roadblock

Which "world" you live in? Chinese are making pacts and agreements with nations and groupings all over! They just signed agreement with Iran and EU in the matter of weeks.
Iran lost its value after american sanctions .

ITT: Indians thinking they stand a chance against China. The power difference between China and India is greater than the difference between Somalia and India

Iran lost its value after american sanctions .

Value to who? China just pledged 400 billion $$ worth of investment in Iran. WHOLE of EU just agreed a trade deal with China. Recently the UNHCR overwhelmingly voted in favour of China, including votes from oil rich GCC countries.

So I ask you Indians again, which world you live in?

Zyada positive rating
5 saal... 4 positive rating.... wah wah :lol::lol::lol: kyaa kaam kiya hai.... pachaas rupye jyada do re...
We don't need additional weaponry to feel good. India comes under radar of every weapon in our inventory. :pakistan:

if you left with any money after paying the 'interest' on loan :lol::lol::lol:

Indian problem par Pakistani source? Sathya gaya hai kya? Ro to nahiin raha kone main Beth Kar?

nest time quote pakistani source and then talk.... say no to India media..... or quote chinese media if you understand it :lol::lol::lol:

5 saal... 4 positive rating.... wah wah :lol::lol::lol: kyaa kaam kiya hai.... pachaas rupye jyada do re...
you think I ever cared about positive ratings bich? I go after negative ones. That's my jam. :pop:
Screenshot_20200722-211546.png

if you left with any money after paying the 'interest' on loan :lol::lol::lol:
well we got enough money to produce enough bullets on our own to kill every last Indian soldier if time comes. Nukes are already cooked & ready. :flame:
nest time quote pakistani source and then talk.... say no to India media..... or quote chinese media if you understand it :lol::lol::lol:
Why not. Indian media provides free entertainment while giving authentic updates on Indian kutai by Chinese. :dance3:

Last edited:
Has India reached Bejing yet? Heard we are running away and lost over 50 generals already.
India reaching bejing qill take time... has the resurrected soldiers from Galwan reached bejing yet? :lol::lol::lol: appearently chinese soldiers never die.... they only resurrect :lol::lol::lol:

you think I ever cared about positive ratings bich? I go after negative ones. That's my jam. :pop:

negative rating and positive rating .... jindgi yehi ban jayegi pdf pe :omghaha::omghaha:

well we got enough money to produce enough bullets on our own to kill every last Indian soldier if time comes. Nukes are already cooked & ready. :flame:
ahh the N word, your army and politicians are so silent since last year.... before Feb 26th you were N working each second... now no one says N word anymore.... all went in hiding...:omghaha::omghaha:

Why not. Indian media provides free entertainment while giving authentic updates on Indian kutai by Chinese. :dance3:
Indian media says so many things... we have a big media.... but but buttttt :lol::lol::lol:.... where is pakistani media? 70 years of nation cant produce one decent media? what a shame :omghaha::omghaha:

ahh the N word, your army and politicians are so silent since last year.... before Feb 26th you were N working each second... now no one says N word anymore.... all went in hiding...:omghaha::omghaha:
That's because we called your bluff of 'Air superiority' by downing 2 fighter jets & 1 heli. Although heli credit goes to your own military. Always makes our job easier. Such a nice neighbor we have. :rofl:

Indian media says so many things... we have a big media.... but but buttttt :lol::lol::lol:.... where is pakistani media? 70 years of nation cant produce one decent media? what a shame :omghaha::omghaha:
Dawn aur express tribune tumhare Abba dekhte hain unse poochna.

We know how to take on invaders from thousands of years , we dont need any america , we are sufficient to take on invaders .

Enjoy your daydreams .

Really!! Despite what is happening right now. How China moved to take up strategic positions and now refusing to back down and let the status quo continues.
You still think it is daydreaming!

I am sure, you are among those "BS merchants" who have bought the lie from "Fenku" that not an inch of India has been invaded (Modi, not even having courage to utter China's name). :rofl::rofl:

That's because we called your bluff of 'Air superiority' by downing 2 fighter jets & 1 heli. Although heli credit goes to your own military. Always makes our job easier. Such a nice neighbor we have. :rofl:

Dawn aur express tribune tumhare Abba dekhte hain unse poochna.

watta reply :omghaha::omghaha: maan gaye isi :omghaha:

just check with your pm and ispr if 3 pilots or two pilots or only 1? counting error in only 1 counting? :lol::lol: no one attended maths class

and your dhai kilo ka defence minister said in a press conf that Indian planes came in night so we cant shoot them down... air superiority :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and yes, to show you have something for last 70 years quote pakistani media next time .... if you dont do it it will be a useless existence ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom