What's new

Featured China vs India Standoff Deepens as Pullback Hits Roadblock

I do hope when China needs our support we will come with full might and not relent to any US pressure to save some Veggie A..s!

I have absolutely no confidence on Bajwa, if the track record have anything to do with it.
Those Generals who give message to traitors , don't worry we cleared you from Dawn leaks enquiry.
And the same Generals then call SS to ask how is he doing from Corona infection. What kind of general talk to the traitors and criminals!! They should have known the criminal is pulling a fast one as usual.
What kind of generals go against the well being of their own country!!
The involvement is long. From Zia to Kiyani. Same story.
Kiyani first interfere in Kana Dajal's movement and allowed Nawaz in, then he concluded the "NRO" with the corrupt thugs.
Nope No chance.
I have absolutely no confidence.

I think it was Mighty Lion, but there were others as well.:D

Bro, I love your threads......... :lol:

You kept beating them black and blue with facts and evidence but they kept repeating the same mantra over and over again..... :lol:

Indians where saying they pulled back to pre 1820 positions

:lol:........:lol:............:rofl::rofl:

As I said it before, let them fight it out, victor takes all!

The Indians are just making a racket, hoping their theatrics will convince the chinese, without themselves having to do anything...

PM / ISPR / Service Chiefs in Pakistan are not meeting any more, it tells you that not even Pakistan impressed with India's theatrics and noise right now. There is no real threat. All smoke anad mirrors..

I do not think China is impressed with India's theatrics either .... lol..

I have absolutely no confidence on Bajwa
This is something that worries me deep down under, the whole nation unanimously agreed to extend his tenure for three years solely for one purpose. I am although still hopeful, maybe the sweat and blood of the poor Pakistani taxpayer will weigh more than the hefty US perks this time!
By the grace of Allah 99.9% of our armed forces share the same sentiments as us, and want to liberate Kashmir and other territories as soon as possible.
upload_2020-7-22_15-44-56.png

We are waiting for India still. Ready they say they are and continue making noise like this but on the ground everything is the same. Disengagement according to Chinese demands and IAF saying full readiness of pilots and fighters. No war is happening and Indians will use no war to say Chinese backed off again. Same losers, same message, different day.

Back
Top Bottom