What's new

Featured China vs India Standoff Deepens as Pullback Hits Roadblock

Where are the indian who were whining for a whole week.

1) 200 chinese killed, sharing fake usa intelligence reports... Then numbers came down to 150, 98, 48, 28

2) another Lie from indian posters started with a news pieces like --> chinese retreating, chinese gone blah blah

3) never believe indian sources, india is a world biggest factory of Fake News even ask from Nepalis, they banned indian fake news channels who are more like a bjp/RSS hidutva (Extremists) govt propaganda mouth piece.. I feel sorry for brainwashed indians, some of them (Indians) are sane too but they are outnumbered by the idiots..

India is becoming more boisterous thanks to tacit US support, they will soon regret it. Analyst predict August is the key month ,the writing is on the wall only optimists and delusional will deny it.
Reminds me of August, 1914 - the end of the "Era of Masumiyet/Haya/Edep etc."...

Last edited:
Do you blame Chinese !!

It is clear from the words of US Defence Secretary that USA had been planning it for last 4 years, ever since Trump took over.

Trump needs distraction from Covid-19 and to fool the population that China is a big threat.

In coming days and weeks, look for designed and set up events to frame China as a bad guy.
Same way the lies about Iraq WMD. And Libya's nuclear arms.
This is an old trick of the west.

Today, Myanmar which even though is with China, all of a sudden complained that China is training rebels.
That's how the Western dirty ideas get implemented.
They have to tell their population, how dirty such and such country is and they deserves to be taught a lesson.

How long we would be fool by the "White Race" to keep their hold on the world and its resources.
Every third world country should realises that after almost 400 years of hegemony, the smaller countries have an opportunity to break the hegemony of the "White Race".
Who had made humanity slave, have turned the indigenous people worse than human in their own native lands.
Evil truly evil.

Last edited:
My only worry is some one on the top in Pakistan might scum to US pressure(Hopefully not) in giving India some relief. Other than that India will be History very soon Inshallah.

China main enmity is with US, in trade and commerce and in geo strategic affairs, India is a non entity for China. And here India acting as a spoiler for China and getting extra friendly to US is making China angry...and more than the enemy it is the traitors who are quashed and decimated earlier.

And Ladakh episode is all China-Pak written over it, in discreet, so as to preempt India ambitions of Gilgit-Baltistan capture(CPEC) and incursion, or any limited war on US behest, giving Ladakh land for US/Israel bases was also planned by India.

Planned to perfection by Sino-Pak...with Pakistan nowhere to be seen at the center.

Pakistanis are so naive that they don't know how racist Chinese are. While you are blaming the "white man", Chinese worship them and look down on you people. Chinese believe in a racial hierarchy with the whites and them at the top and you people or us at the bottom.

India is becoming more boisterous thanks to tacit US support, they will soon regret it. Analyst predict August is the key month ,the writing is on the wall only optimists and delusional will deny it.
The Americans are known for fighting their battles on other nations soil and preferably with other nations soldiers, therefore making it easy to walk away when things start to go the wrong way.
I'm surprised the Indians, whom previously I've credited with a modicum of intelligence, are falling for it.
All this could have been so different for India and the whole region.

My only worry is some one on the top in Pakistan might scum to US pressure(Hopefully not) in giving India some relief. Other than that India will be History very soon Inshallah.
In which case Pakistan's future would be very bleak indeed.
This is a decisive moment in the history and future of Pakistan and this whole region.
Nerves of steel are required to see it through to a favourable conclusion.

Chinese believe in a racial hierarchy
Edge7qXWAAUTtlm

We should have faith in PMIK.

He is oxford educated not a chai wala.
It is not his Oxford education that will be decisive.
It will be his resolute character that will be evident.

A river does not cut through rock because of it's power but because of it's persistence.

Back
Top Bottom