What's new

Featured China vs India Standoff Deepens as Pullback Hits Roadblock

watta reply :omghaha::omghaha: maan gaye isi :omghaha:

just check with your pm and ispr if 3 pilots or two pilots or only 1? counting error in only 1 counting? :lol::lol: no one attended maths class

and your dhai kilo ka defence minister said in a press conf that Indian planes came in night so we cant shoot them down... air superiority :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
I'll just leave this here. :lol:
images - 2020-07-22T222222.796.jpeg

Ofcourse brother but my point was PMIK lived in UK and knows how these firangi minds work while chai wala thinks that he can please my giving a hug.

Chaiwala needs training in etiquette on urgent basis. He embarrass himself everywhere.
Even Trump was little embarrass and taken back from the antics of Chaiwala. Mind you it takes a lot for Trump to get embarrass.

I'll just leave this here. :lol:
View attachment 653464
and you should always leave this everywhere... he is a hero... who came back in no time with a new suit from our enemy country...
such things happens in war zone.... nothing to be afraid of .... even if he was to achieve Veergati it was fine with us.....
upload_2020-7-22_22-56-29.png

still no pakistani media quoted though :lol::lol: im giving you so many chances....

Chaiwala needs training in etiquette on urgent basis. He embarrass himself everywhere.
Even Trump was little embarrass and taken back from the antics of Chaiwala. Mind you it takes a lot for Trump to get embarrass.

you are right... chaiwala needs training :lol::lol::lol:
upload_2020-7-22_22-59-14.png

Remember when they even denied Abhinandan was theirs?
Indians were confused. They thought their pilots would look like Tom Crusie in real like they show in their propaganda bollycrap movies. :lol:

and you should always leave this everywhere... he is a hero... who came back in no time with a new suit from our enemy country...
such things happens in war zone.... nothing to be afraid of .... even if he was to achieve Veergati it was fine with us.....
First of all he wasn't a hero but a loser. He lost dog fight or air combat. Grounded. Tried to run away. Beaten up by crowd. Got a bloody nose. Army took hold of him. Gave him medical treatment. A fantastic Chai & a new suite which he couldn't afford on his own. Yes they say this true about Indians, you guys are namak harams like afghans. Whatever. keep visiting us for new suites. :devil:

Indians were confused. They thought their pilots would look like Tom Crusie in real like they show in their propaganda bollycrap movies. :lol:

First of all he wasn't a hero but a loser. He lost dog fight or air combat. Grounded. Tried to run away. Beaten up by crowd. Got a bloody nose. Army took hold of him. Gave him medical treatment. A fantastic Chai & a new suite which he couldn't afford on his own. Yes they say this true about Indians, you guys are namak harams like afghans. Whatever. keep visiting us for new suites. :devil:

all the characteristics of a hero....and he never lost a dogfight.... still came back in no time to his home.... and we were there to receive him honorably....

you know one more person got a fantastic chai... do you remember him?
upload_2020-7-22_23-7-6.png

and yes he was a loser, he did not got a new suit.... :omghaha::omghaha: we sent him back just like that

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-22_23-7-24.png
    upload_2020-7-22_23-7-24.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 5
all the characteristics of a hero
You mean bollycrap hero? Ok
still came back in no time to his home.... and we were there to receive him honorably....
You forgot the begging part. After begging in front of World to pressurize Pakistan in releasing POW. Job well done in begging I think. :lol:
and yes he was a loser, he did not got a new suit.... :omghaha::omghaha: we sent him back just like that
Well it's Bangladesh own problem how you handle their POWs. :enjoy:

a coward nation ...
chinese take note... someone calling you

You forgot the begging part. After begging in front of World to pressurize Pakistan in releasing POW. Job well done in begging I think. :lol:

begging and begger = bhikari..... you know who is that? i dont say a word now :lol::lol::lol::lol: lets see if you are wise enough to understand it

A straight getting a forced hug from a non straight is always going to be embarrassing and uncomfortable.

Poor Trump. I feel for him.

View attachment 653494

still no pakistani media quoted though :lol::lol: im giving you so many chances....

you are right... chaiwala needs training :lol::lol::lol:
View attachment 653496

Don't you forget, the latest tea episode.
If PAF didn't show mercy, Bipin would have been roasted too, to go with the tea.

India should mend relationship with both Pakistan and China.
Still remember Imran Khan's olive branch in 2018? BJP/Modi rejected.
Still remember Brics Bank, SCO, AIIB? Opportunities is there. BJP/Modi missed.
Still remember Wuhan spirit? Modi go to Wuhan to seek peace after Doklam standoff. Gone with the wind.

Had India got this wisdom and strategic mindset, it wouldn't have been in current sorry state affairs.

For over 70 years of its existence, India's first priority has always been grabbing lands from its neighboring countries that it had never owned, for which it has poured in all its resources and has created enemies all around, and its nation building has been put on back burner. This "petty gain obsession" mentality in their culture has destined India to be nothing more than a regional power. They need a Revolution to change this national psyche.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom