What's new

China, Vietnam set up naval hotline

Actually nations/person act upon egoistic interests. No suprise. I got a question to all Chinese here:

It sounds unrealistic today, but imagine, after once China and Vietnam reach an agreement in the SC Sea dispute, Vietnam proposes a military alliance with China. Would you agree?

- No, never
- Yes, but...

The first part is not unrealistic at all, but can be approached on any day. As to a military alliance, China is impossible to form military alliance with any country in 30 years. Since we've been strong enough to protect ourselves and has no need to interfere other countries politics.

Never be brother with robber, aggressors; idiot chinese.

Yep. Only Chinese are even willing to be bro with robbers in this world.

Chinese said she is brother to Vietnam in the past and robbed our Islands 1974, 1988. Robber state China try to cheat her victim.

Don't blame us blame stupid Vietnam heard the quote fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me:omghaha:

robber don't feel any as shamefully when robbed properties of others, it's stupid China.:omghaha:

most of your posts not really making sense and always contradicting each others, but I am having fun making a fool out of you so I reply to them anyway, yes I don't need you to remind me we are robbing stupid Vietnam , invading is all about looting no?:D

:angry:
most of your posts not really making sense and always contradicting each others, but I am having fun making a fool out of you so I reply to them anyway, yes I don't need you to remind me we are robbing stupid Vietnam , invading is all about looting no?:D

Robbers have fun on their victims, robberies are crimies. Chinese are criminals.:angry:

oh my god Chinese and Viennese are fighting in every thread in PDF...Really tired of this. I expected peaceful discussion when I first heard of this forum...

Makes me want to visit Vietnam and China even more :pop:

Back
Top Bottom