What's new

China & Vietnam agree to resolve maritime dispute through negotiations

Why give them that courtesy? We didn't let you go back home last time, and we don't intend to this time either.

Lack of understanding may comment.
We defend our home land against invader, where we stand up is already my home.

And you were ruled by China for a thousand years with brief intermittentence

As for rape why bother when Vietnam sent women over willingly as a vassal and even today with the ready to buy brides.

Nobody helped Vietnam and nobody really gave a damn.

hey, that's going to far. you shouldn't talk about women in such a way.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

it doesn't matter how strong VN's military is. china is committed to resolve this issue peacefully.

I was going to post up a video to show how powerful India's military is in reality, but I will refrain from doing so this time. Don't want to troll India to death because of ones stupidity. Without a doubt, India is a growing power in economy and military, but it is nowhere near China's standards in economy, military or global politics. People are entitled to their freedom of dreaming of course. :lol:

PLA is better than IA no doubt.

but when it comes to the navy, its a completely different story. Indian navy is probably the best in asia. why? massive experiance and hardware.

Indian navy has sunk countless warships and submarines in the past and of course the pirates declared war on indian navy.

china has never opereated an aircraft carrier while india has been doing so since the 50's

but when it comes to the navy, its a completely different story. Indian navy is probably the best in asia. why? massive experiance and hardware.

Indian navy has sunk countless warships and submarines in the past and of course the pirates declared war on indian navy.

china has never opereated an aircraft carrier while india has been doing so since the 50's

Our air force and anti-air forces fought against the US.

Can your navy climb the Himalayas? Hopefully, war between China and India will never take place, but if India blockades our oil routes we have many other tools to persuade India to stop.

PS...I will say it again..China claims waters up to soveriegn nations beaches? An insult. 200 miles max

Best navy in Asia?

Does India have anything comparable to the Kongo class destroyer, or Soryu class SSK in the Japanese defence navy?

Kong

Kirishima-DDG-174%20Kongo%20class.jpg

S

soryu_class_l2.jpg

or the Sejong the great class the South Koreans have?

King Sejong the Great class destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

770px-ROKS_Sejong_the_Great_%28DDG_991%29.jpg

or the type 052C class, 093 Shang class, and Qing class China has?

Type 052C destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haikou.jpg

Type 093 submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type-093-Shang-SSN-1S.jpg

25178d1306116422-chinas-qing-class-ssb-sub-1302833423_62919.jpg

Look out of you little well and you might see scary things. Better just pretend they don't exist.

Best navy in Asia?

Does India have anything comparable to the Kongo class destroyer, or Soryu class SSK in the Japanese defence navy?

Kong

S

soryu_class_l2.jpg

Haikou.jpg

Look out of you little well and you might see scary things. Better just pretend they don't exist.

:lol: i cant believe u asked that! shows u have no idea about the warships india is making.

here is one i just got from google. INS Kochi- Stealth destroyer

INS1.jpg

find the rest urself

Our air force and anti-air forces fought against the US.

Can your navy climb the Himalayas? Hopefully, war between China and India will never take place, but if India blockades our oil routes we have many other tools to persuade India to stop.

Indian and pakistani air forces are taught the british model of aerial warfare. they have experiance fighting the japs, italians and germans in WW2. i am sure they are better than PLAAF in a dogfight

:lol: i cant believe u asked that! shows u have no idea about the warships india is making.

here is one i just got from google. INS Kochi

INSKochi.jpg

find the rest urself
Indian and pakistani air forces are taught the british model of aerial warfare. they have experiance fighting the japs, italians and germans in WW2. i am sure they are better than PLAAF in a dogfight

Here is a clue. India is making and the others navy already have. Some for almost a decade. By the time India finishes making those ships others would have moved on to even more advanced vessels.

LOL British model of aerial warfare using propeller driven planes. I'm sure that'll work out just fine when others are flying supersonic BVR capable jets.

Here is a clue. India is making and the others navy already have. Some for almost a decade. By the time India finishes making those ships others would have moved on to even more advanced vessels.

LOL British model of aerial warfare using propeller driven planes. I'm sure that'll work out just fine when others are flying supersonic BVR capable jets.

really? how many navies have advanced stealth destroyers and stealth frigates with advanced fusion sensors. :lol: u sir are a kidder.

and yes. IAF and PAF are better trained pilots than PLAAF. beleive it or not

really? how many navies have advanced stealth destroyers and stealth frigates with advanced fusion sensors. :lol: u sir are a kidder.

and yes. IAF and PAF are better trained pilots than PLAAF. beleive it or not

There is no such thing as stealth destroyers. Only destroyers with stealth features. All of the above mentioned have many stealth features already incorporated.

You fail to notice they also have SM 2s, and HQ 9s for defense, both capable of intercepting ballistic missiles at 170 and 200 Km respectively. All have APARs and the later even has AESA.

And you base this statement on training methods from WW2. Brilliant.

There is no such thing as stealth destroyers. Only destroyers with stealth features. All of the above mentioned have many stealth features already incorporated.

And you base this statement on training methods in WW2. Brilliant.

Make no mistake the Indian air force is among the best. Most of their Sukhoi pilots had prior experience flying other platforms before they transferred to the SU-30, there annual flight time is high and they continuously train with other air forces from around the world, the Indians have trained against everything from the Typhoon to the F-15, Tornado, to the F-16 and everything in between. All the exercises they have been involved in have given them valuable experience--win or loose, and not just in dog-fights, but sorties, attack missions, data-link coordination ect.

Best navy in Asia?

Kong

S

soryu_class_l2.jpg

Haikou.jpg

Don't forget the SSBN like the Type 094.

Back
Top Bottom