What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

your country's reckless purchases of foreign weapons while 40% of children are malnourished and starving seems much like certain african dictatorships. not even north korea does that. paranoia of china and pakistan (reflected in your growing arms purchases) is indeed slowing down your economy. how many poor farmers can be kept alive, and how many geniuses would be discovered instead of buried, if the money was spent on food distribution?

You should stop highlighting the malnourished children for justifying all your points. This is just India bashing and not a valid argument. They are two different things.

We have food surplus every year and We export tonnes of food grains. It is just the distribution system that is faulty.

It is nothing new that Every country plays the game of using one county to counter another. I am sure China is supporting Pakistan for the strategic location and to counter India. Is there any other reason? Why would Pakistan be your close ally when the country have nothing much to give?

The title should read America china using pak to slow india rise since america is giving billion $ in arms to pakistan too.

Is Pakistan handling its own country well. Let alone India.Even China did not play open they back stabed when India was saying Hindi chini bhai bhai and china was readying its army .

It wasnt back stabbed, it was your stupidity to think china is going to give up its borders just because you india keeps crying out Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai.

It wasnt back stabbed, it was your stupidity to think china is going to give up its borders just because you india keeps crying out Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai.

Lol then why do you cry foul when we buy big ticket items from the west which you aren't yourself able to obtain because of sanctions ......

this way we both avoid stupidity don't we...?

where is the link?

Link for what ???

that we obtain stuff like the MMRCA , collaborate with Israel, France and Russia for ground based defenses like SAM's --Akash etc

just do a search on this forum in the MMRCA thread....

heres one from wiki

Indian MRCA competition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and that China faces sanctions from the west prohibiting any transfer of high tech military equipment ?

heres the link of U.S-E.U arms embargo on China....

European Union ? People's Republic of China relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

frankly i'm a little surprised you didnt know this .....

In other words, China using Pakistan to slow India's rise

Like duh..

Pakistan is essential to China in geostrategic terms, so we can access oil/gas resources from Central Asia, the Middle East etc.

Most of China's bordering countries are Central Asian. Owing to your ties with Russia in economic trade, you can easily access oil and energy wealth of CAR without even thinking about Pakistan.

Your economic profile is so good right now that even without Pakistan's help, you can directly approach middle eastern countries for oil. Come on, if Middle East can come running to us for deepening ties, you're in a better economic growth than us. They'd love to supply you for your money power. What role has Pakistan got there?

Your own position is strong enough to get oil from Middle east directly without any help.

Also, we will be able to access the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf through KKH and Gwadar port.

Pakistan's waters is a long way away from IOR where no matter what you do, any transit of non-commercial nature has to have our approval whether you build 1 port or a thousand in Pakistan. So you'd be better off in getting relations with us better as it will be a win-win situation for both of us.

Look at Hu Jintao. Born to a very poor family in the "rural" areas, far away from the rich coastal cities. He rose though the ranks due to talent and merit, not because of family connections or money. Wen Jiabao is the same. They were not born into the elite, they were born as average Chinese.

Agreed. But the average Chinese don't even know that we've got any diplomatic issues between us. PLA does. Which means either PLA is not under control of CCP or that CCP is not able to discipline them properly if indeed your government is so honest about the goodwill you're telling us.

no my dear Pakistan is a biggest thorn in India's a**.If anyone want to bleed India they just have to push this thorn. But India is a rose for you giving you unidirectional billion dollar trade.

I am surprised by sanity in your post do really think Pakistan is stupid enough to be an enemy of India just for sake of China or for no reason?:crazy:

We have a burning issue that is Kashmir and this is the main reason for decades long hostility and China being a trusted friend helps us in times when the world lets us down.

Sometimes the level of craziness in these "Pakistan used by China" kind of posts is extreme i guess due to what you are fed by your media.

Mirage2000 said:
Sometimes the level of craziness in these "Pakistan used by China" kind of posts is extreme i guess due to what you are fed by your media.

Umm you've always been used, throughout your history

Firstly by the Americans against Afghanistan
Then by Arabs for their pan-Islamic ambitions
Now by China

All in your quest to gain parity with India :tup:

Now by China

1.Afghan war was a more of a move to gain influence in an Anti Pakistan Afghanistan.

2.Elaborate on this Arab pan Islamic ambitions.

3.While on China your comment makes no sense,how its using Pakistan now? its helping Pakistan from a long time back i mean how "NOW" Pakistan is going to be used its just :crazy:.

Your saying this because few decades ago you considered your self nothing but now due to economic growth your media carries out extensive propaganda on how you're being contained its just your superiority complex that you have developed through these years and it goes to that extent that not only you don't like Pakistan helped militarily and economically but you don't even recognize Pakistan.

You just want to attack it and divide it but you can't because of nukes and this translates into frustration that your media and government are in.Just saying out loud Pakistan is being used:blah::blah: or whatever and you just can't get over it and never understand existence of Pakistan's own interests .

This is the level of insanity I am talking about which translates into adrenaline fueled crazy posts.

Last edited:

Now by China

Whereas India wasn't used by the British?

fig_fdi_3.gif

China: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) by Country of Origin

Exactly right. Most of the Foreign Direct Investment has come from Chinese people in other parts of the world, this has always been the case.

CardSharp said:
Whereas India wasn't used by the British?

Of course it was

I'm talking about post-independence, Pakistan didn't have a 'history' pre-independance

btw I just remembered an interesting fact: Punjabi Muslims (who form the majority in Pakistan) were vehemently pro-British, both during the Sepoy mutiny in 1857 and in WWII.

Infact the Muslim League itself was pro British, but then I'm going offtopic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom