What's new

China to US: India a 'lesser power', not an equa

one failed bond auction and the american economy is done.
creditor nations holds all the cards.

once china decides its time for action, all the chest thumping by the US and its colonial lapdog slaves will be for nothing.

china can destroy the entire US economy in an instant, china is just biding its time waiting for the right moment.
u keep pushing china, china will push back.

america is writing checks its economy cant cash!
dont mess with ur banker!

When will u do it? Oops to take one on one with US u need guts not mouth blabbering in which Chinease are expert

China is posing to overtake US economically in 2016,barely 4 years away,but India is lagging far behind China by the day.that' the difference.

At the start of the decade, China’s gross domestic product (GDP) was 2.5 times India’s. Today, it is 3.8 times as large. Foreign exchange reserves were 4.4 times India’s in 2000; in 2010, they were nine times the size. Exports of goods and services were 2.4 times that of India in 2000. Ten years later, they are 3.4 times bigger

lol the indians are frustrated that china is competing with the US for global leadership yet the indians are still being a lapdog slave of the west.

no matter how much india advances, china will pull ahead even faster.

it must suck knowing that they have a similar sized population but in everything china beats india.
i mean india has still to this day yet to put a man into space.
thats what happens when ur a lapdog of the west, ur too scared to compete against ur masters as japan and south korea have found out.

india is such a weak and tiny country that they are not even in our league.

no frustation on my end, we realise what we are and what we are destined for. we are a new country determined to solve our domestic issues and develop our people.
what other countries do is hardly our problem, chinese members ridiculing only shows their insecurities.

lol the indians are frustrated that china is competing with the US for global leadership yet the indians are still being a lapdog slave of the west.

no matter how much india advances, china will pull ahead even faster.

it must suck knowing that they have a similar sized population but in everything china beats india.
i mean india has still to this day yet to put a man into space.
thats what happens when ur a lapdog of the west, ur too scared to compete against ur masters as japan and south korea have found out.

india is such a weak and tiny country that they are not even in our league.

The same US and west countries saved your *** in second world war. Either you did at what you are best, Surrender. Unfortunately there was no one to save you in 1979

The same US and west countries saved your *** in second world war. Either you did at what you are best, Surrender. Unfortunately there was no one to save you in 1979

:lol: Indians talking of surrender is ludicrous. In 1979 we killed hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese civilians and billions of dollars worth of property. Vietnamese soldiers never even saw the Chinese border. Indeed, in 1962 I distinctly remember the Indian POWs groveling on the ground and begging for mercy.

:lol: Indians talking of surrender is ludicrous. In 1979 we killed hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese civilians and billions of dollars worth of property. Vietnamese soldiers never even saw the Chinese border. Indeed, in 1962 I distinctly remember the Indian POWs groveling on the ground and begging for mercy.

indias grovel for mercy even now.
just look at the way china is dry humping india at everything.

Back
Top Bottom