What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

seems like slant eyed chink lives in dellusions as they are growing more..but your ccp will never pay you more than 50 cents.
bloody chinks,mind your own business.
commie chinks thinking about disintegration of other country:rofl:
seems you are on high opium or loving more and more 50 cents:lol:

LOL, another Indian suicide troll. :rofl:

I'm not surprised, you guys even use that word "chinky" against NE Indians.

If you can even call your own countrymen by that name, what chance do actual East Asians have?

"It's sad that students from northeast India who go to study in various parts of India have to undergo racial prejudice. My daughter also studied in New Delhi. I was surprised when she told me over phone during her stay in the city that her fellow students in the colleges calls her a 'chinky', because of her mongoloid features and she was depressed," said noted Assamese poet and columnist Samir Tanti.

"Calling someone 'chinky' (referring to small eyes) is racial in nature. I know all the northeastern are known as chinky in Delhi and other parts of India," the poet said.

Northeast students question 'racism' in India - India News - IBNLive

Oh, and I thanked that racist Indian guy by accident. I was trying to press the report button.

i told you,slant eyed chinks are on high opium:rofl:

LOL, you are that Indian member "Mech" aren't you?

You lost the argument, so you fell back on what you guys do best.

I'm not surprised though. It is just the normal typical behaviour.

Same old story, full display of ignorance and stupidity as always.
FDI-2010-world-china-chart.gif

Now tell me who's in trouble? China or India?
You are behaving like a child
At $4.66 billion, FDI in May second highest in 11 years - Economic Times
Now tell me,highest FDI in 11 years in the last quarter,Are we in trouble?
And see this,June 2011 article
China FDI Growth Slows - WSJ.com
Who's in trouble India or China?

Some Chinese behaving like experts in here..uh scumbags

Be more brave like your fellow Indians, and say what you really mean. Like this guy did:

seems like slant eyed chink lives in dellusions as they are growing more..but your ccp will never pay you more than 50 cents.
bloody chinks,mind your own business.

LOL, you are that Indian member "Mech" aren't you?

You lost the argument, so you fell back on what you guys do best.

I'm not surprised though. It is just the normal typical behaviour.

I assure you that i am not. I do not tolerate racism anywhere around me. I grew up in a multicultural society, i would be the last person on earth to stoop that low. I hope you retract your baseless accusation and act sane, for a change.

As for the "losing argument" bit, i simply didn't see the need to entertain a troll any further than i had to. You may take it anyway you wish.

I thought someone here was a senior member..
Anyways you are always known to spoil/derail threads with your moronic/silly behavior,Go on..

What a hypocrite, you're the exact same guy who said this as well:

Maybe you guys have small balls,just like your eyes!!!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ashmir-indias-republic-day-2.html#post1439106

Why am I not surprised that you are defending this other racist Indian?

Birds of a feather flock together.

I just think the "damn" guy is Chinese troll dragon himself.

I just think the "damn" guy is Chinese troll dragon himself.

Well let's ask the moderators and find out?

To the moderators: Please tell us where the IP location of this suicide troll "Damn" points to.

Indians suicide trolls follow the exact same pattern, I could quote a million different instances where other Indians have done the exact same thing, over and over again. I'll provide a few examples.

fukng chinks u hav more malnourished ppl than India as ur ccp govt. hides tat i hav never sen a chinese bigger than India bloody short hight nerds cant satisfy ur women nd ur women run around white nd Indians 2 get real fuk u loser chinks go se more nd more Indian men r marring ur chinese women in Canada nd singapore its very rappidly growng u can only brag over here but cant do anything. Bloody losers in war nd bed.

Grow up Chink! :lol:

chink mustve have been raped by his maderchod porkgaystani boyfriend :rofl:

I've got loads of similar quotes, all from Indian suicide trolls.

Back
Top Bottom