What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

Well let's ask the moderators and find out?

To the moderators: Please tell us where the IP location of this suicide troll "Damn" points to.

Indians suicide trolls follow the exact same pattern, I could quote a million different instances where other Indians have done the exact same thing, over and over again. I'll provide a few examples.

I've got loads of similar quotes, all from Indian suicide trolls.

Im impressed. Kudos for your skills in consistent whining.

Btw, which IP hide are you using?

Im impressed. Kudos for your skills in consistent whining.

I'm impressed by the fact that you lost the argument, and left the thread... after which an Indian suicide troll "mysteriously" appears, and starts calling Chinese people "slanty-eyed chinks" just for the fact that we can argue better than you can.

It's ALWAYS when Indians are losing the argument, that they have to resort to this.

seems like slant eyed chink lives in dellusions as they are growing more..but your ccp will never pay you more than 50 cents.
bloody chinks,mind your own business.
commie chinks thinking about disintegration of other country:rofl:
seems you are on high opium or loving more and more 50 cents:lol:

i told you,slant eyed chinks are on high opium:rofl:

Switch back to this above account please, and finish what you started.

I'm impressed by the fact that you lost the argument, and left the thread... after which an Indian suicide troll "mysteriously" appears, and starts calling Chinese people "slanty-eyed chinks" just for the fact that we can argue better than you can.

Look, you may or may not realize this, but you peddle the exact same India bashing crap on a daily basis. Numerous members, far more knowledgeable than myself have countered the same arguments countless times. You contributed nothing new here. Please stop trying to bait me.

Look, you may or may not realize this, but you peddle the exact same India bashing crap on a daily basis. Numerous members, far more knowledgeable than myself have countered the same arguments countless times. You contributed nothing new here. Please stop trying to bait me.

You could have countered my arguments, but instead you ran away.

Your account went "offline" while this other guys account came "online". I was online the entire time, I never logged off.

Ask the moderators for the timestamps. You were logged off the entire time that this "Damn" guy was attacking us. And he appeared "coincidentally" after you had lost the argument.

And from what you said above in post #121, apparently you know how to hide your IP as well.

It's ALWAYS when Indians are losing the argument, that they have to resort to this.

forgive them, they are always the looser. so pity indian, forgive and ignore them.

This is the type of "bias" that Chinese members enjoy on this forum. You can have fake IDs like "Damn" making remarks like these for pages while guys like Chinese-dragon gets banned for one minor infringement. My fellow Indian members, don't complain about the moderation here. They process complaints as fairly as they could.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Chinese-Dragon used to be pro-Indian. Guys like Damn changed his POV.

You could have countered my arguments, but instead you ran away.

Your account went "offline" while this other guys account came "online". I was online the entire time, I never logged off.

Ask the moderators for the timestamps. You were logged off the entire time that this "Damn" guy was attacking us, all coincidentally after you lost the actual argument.

Im posting from my phone. Carrier: Vodafone.

Let's wait for the moderators to sort this out, and ask them to look at the timestamps. I never logged out once during the argument.

Clearly, it was the guy who was badly losing the argument (and who was conveniently logged off at the time) that had to resort to such low-handed measures.

What "argument"?! You are simply reiterating your original India bashing statements which have already been sufficiently answered. I suggest you read your post history. Once again, respectfully, i am asking you to stop trying to bait me here.

forgive them, they are always the looser. so pity indian, forgive and ignore them.

You're right. They just can't win using a normal argument, because China beats them on every single economic indicator out there. They cannot respond, because they are so far behind in every measure.

So they have to resort to this.

And they resort to it at every chance they get. It is sheer desperation, because they can't compete.

Let's wait for the moderators to sort this out, and ask them to look at the timestamps. I never logged out once during the argument.

Clearly, it was the guy who was badly losing the argument (and who was conveniently logged off at the time) that had to resort to such low-handed measures.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

You're right. They can't win using a normal argument, because China beats them on every single Economic indicator out there.

I don't think Mech did it. He is a pretty honest and decent fellow. My number one suspect is the "Insane" guy who was posting rubbish/personal attacks earlier on this thread. He already hold a grudge against you and me for getting him banned numerous times. Now he is just resorting to suicide tactics.

As for "logging out" i am using a GPRS enabled phone. Please act sane.

Lol, Heard it a million times. I remember when the "future" belonged to Japan. Told everyone it wasn't going to happen, proved right tho they hollored. The reason western press writes this is we never rest on our laurels. We crave the feeling that someone is breathing down our neck...the feeling of competition. You guys are filling the role decently, considering your greatest heroe starve tens of millions of you to death. (this may seem strange...but in the US if we had a leader that starved millions and had the great idea of backyard steel..he wouldnt have a statue!). Your people are decent but I laugh at the censorship. No free exchange...no true inovation. You will forever be harping on article trying to prove you can keep up, never on ones where we try to replicate Chinese tech.

So why does American government still need to borrow money from China? A real super power don't borrow money from another. So how's that "free exchange" of balance budget working out for ya over there in Washington D.C.?

You're right. They just can't win using a normal argument, because China beats them on every single economic indicator out there. They cannot respond, because they are so far behind in every measure.

And they resort to it at every chance they get. It is sheer desperation, because they can't compete.

Let us keep calm and not inflame with statements like they just can't win a normal argument. I would like to feel that it is otherwise.

Notwithstanding, whoever the poster was and whatever be his nationality, it was immensely impolite to call the Chinese 'slant eyed' or 'chinks'.

Such racial derogatory remarks are not correct and quite unacceptable.

Discussions should be based on verifiable facts with links (wherever feasible) and not merely on personal opinions which appear bordering on fantasy, fertile imagination or on the premise of "I have said so and so, it is the Gospel".

Racial slurs are definitely out and not in order including calling races as 'monkeys' (as was being used for the Vietnamese most liberally) or 'dogs' or calling the Chinese in one case, as is being mentioned, 'slant eyed chinks'.

In fact, if one sees the Mongoloid population in the world, maybe those having slant eyes, are possibly having the correct eyes since that is the majority. Other types of eyes are the aberration.

Like the whites calling non whites as coloured. In fact, given the world population, the coloured are the real colour and hence normal. It is the whites who are the coloured if white is taken to be a colour.

Back
Top Bottom