What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

That's because you actually can't respond, because India cannot compare with China, on almost every single economic indicator. :P

It is like the "more poor in India than Africa" argument, Indian members simply cannot respond to that.

You can do what the other Indian members do in this situation, and get yourself a suicide-troll account, to hurl racial abuse at us. As we've seen even in this thread.

Since there is no way to win the argument with actual data. :azn:

I can.........

That's because you actually can't respond, because India cannot compare with China, on almost every single economic indicator. :P

It is like the "more poor in India than Africa" argument, Indian members simply cannot respond to that.

You can do what the other Indian members do in this situation, and get yourself a suicide-troll account, to hurl racial abuse at us. As we've seen even in this thread.

Since there is no way to win the argument with actual data. :azn:

Seriously mate you need to grow up. Even though I'm sure you're already older than me. I can't respond? lool It was more of 'I can't sit on computer whole day arguing with some pissed off Chinese.' Because as I said I do enjoy going out time to time. :) You should try it sometimes. It's fun. :)

And as long as 'More poors in India than Africa' is concerned. I've gotta say it's because of population. India's population is 1.2 billion whereas Africa's 0.9-1.0 billion. It's like saying 'More English speakers in America than in Britain.'

Btw Have a look at this. Poor India makes millionaires at fastest pace - Economic Times

And yeah this. India has more billionaires than China - Express India Because in your country Government [Communist party] doesn't let you guys own anything. :P They own EVERYTHING. :) Ouch!

How is India poor than Africa?

Do provide the parameters used to derive the statistics.

Is our GDP less than the countries of Africa?

That would be news!

India is poorer than Africa because no Africa country has 2,000,000 children starved to death every year, but you do it every year.

I believe this is the main indicator.

Thank you my Chinese friend.

But please take time out to read this on statistics and models.

This is about the UN Report on AIDS in India and Africa and its veracity.

So, that much for motivated reports!'

Half baked knowledge and blind faith in the written word is not indicating the quality of intelligence to discern given by a good and composite education.

chal chal chal mere haathi,, o mere saathi
chal le chal khaTaaraa kheench ke

Educate yourself and don't troll!

So you want to deny that there are no 2,000,000 children starved to death every year in your country?

Do you have statistics that supports your claim? :lol:

Or maybe your GDP is all wrong and everybody in the world is full blind but you?

Are you sure your knowledge is fully baked?

If so why India is among the countries that produce top amount of illegal immigrants sneaking into USA?

So you want to deny that there are no 2,000,000 children starved to death every year in your country?

Do you have statistics that supports your claim? :lol:

Or maybe your GDP is all wrong and everybody in the world is full blind but you?

Are you sure your knowledge is fully baked?

If so why India is among the countries that produce top amount of illegal immigrants sneaking into USA?

Top amount of illegal immigrants ?? That would be Mexico, not India. Indians make up 2 % of total illegal immigrants to US. Having said that, Indians are doing much better than the Chinese immigrants in US.

India is poorer than Africa because no Africa country has 2,000,000 children starved to death every year, but you do it every year.

I believe this is the main indicator.

Please give a source to your claim.

^^^^^^
Very clever . 2006 article. You can do better !!!

^^^^^^
Very clever . 2006 article. You can do better !!!

What, so starving 5.6 million children to death every year in the post 2000 era is not something to be ashamed of?

How much has that changed from 2006 to 2011, you can check it yourself.

What, so starving 5.6 million children to death every year in the post 2000 era is not something to be ashamed of?

Yes it is a shame , but whats more shameless is someone from nation with 400,000 child deaths and using these figures as vehicle for one's own political rant

Child mortality in China stays high

How much has that changed from 2006 to 2011, you can check it yourself

2005: 76.5 deaths per 1000
2009:65.6 deaths per 1000

Source:worldbank

How much has that changed from 2006 to 2011, you can check it yourself.

We have started growing only recently. The figures of Indian poverty and child deaths are bloated out of proportion by some Chinese members here. When asked for proofs they come up with outdated articles

Back
Top Bottom