What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

And I wonder why do Pakistanis ALWAYS have to stick up for their Chinese masters?? And not just Indians WHOLE WORLD compares India to China because of similar population size, similar growth, similar economy size [China's economy 10-15 yrs ago was of similar to that of India's but obviously we lag 10-15 yrs behind.]

And seriously Pakistan is not even in the same league. It's in the same league with Afghanistan. loool Not even Bangladesh. Even Bangladesh is predicted to grow more than Pakistan.

Agree Pakistanis should talk about Pakistan numbers, not talk about China to make India look small.

No they weren't! They were of similar size in 1970s before China started economic reforms.

China's economy was already bigger than India's before even start of 1980. :disagree:

Stop giving people wrong information in order to look smart. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_GDP_(nominal)

LOL, you clearly did not even read your own source. Your own source supports what I said.

Here is what I said:

Actually, China and India had a similar GDP in 1990.

This is what your source shows for nominal GDP in the year 1990:

India - 325,928
China - 390,278

You just proved what I said. :P

LOL, you clearly did not even read your own source. Your own source supports what I said.

Here is what I said:

This is what your source shows for nominal GDP in the year 1990:

India - 325,928
China - 390,278

You just proved what I said. :P

That's still more and India's economy actually decreased after 1991. check the GDP in in 1993!

China - 613,223

India - 285,329. Nearly 2.5 times bigger. And then China's economy boosted due to it's economic reforms in 1984. So gap just widened until India did its' economic reforms in 1990s.

That's still more and India's economy actually decreased after 1991. check the GDP in in 1993!

China - 613,223

India - 285,329. Nearly 2.5 times bigger.

And now our economy is FOUR times bigger, and growing faster too.

People who say China's economic boom started after Deng Xiaoping's first economic reforms, are very much mistaken.

His reforms were confined to very small areas of the country, called "Special Economic Zones". The reforms only went nation-wide, after the experiment had proved successful.

And I was correct when I said: "Actually, China and India had a similar GDP in 1990."

Everything you've provided, proves my statement to be correct, and still you continue to be upset. :lol:

China managed to sustain double-digit growth for decades, while India never has. That is the crux of the matter.

When American women go to China to have thier babies
When American kids line up to get visa to attend a Chinese university
When American fanbois are excited about doing something China did 40 years ago
When we cling to articles that say we might be devoloping something China has had for awhile
When we say we will be getting 11 (fill in the blank) ships and groups, (as sone as we get the rusty left-over one we got from Pakistan running)
When we cross our fingers and hold our breath hoping China will break -up or somehow go away
When American fanbois have to plead with others that we don't copy China like a slave when everyone knows it's true (wich is why it doesn't go away, despite the most pleading fanboi arguments.)
When White women in America have surgery to look "more Chinese"
Then we will talk...till then keep on steppin...

Then we will talk...till then keep on steppin...

As has been mentioned several times before, the article was written by a Westerner.

Unless you think "Martin Jacques" is a Chinese name? :lol:

These types of articles, are always written by Westerners themselves.

Juice,

That is just the point I was trying to endorse when it was being suggested that Vietnamese are in the pits and how China has flourished and raring to go!

It reminded me of the mentality of Molly Brown!

As has been mentioned several times before, the article was written by a Westerner.

Unless you think "Martin Jacques" is a Chinese name? :lol:

These types of articles, are always written by Westerners themselves.

I know, I addressed that earlier. That was for the more rabid delussional post.

China - 613,223

India - 285,329. Nearly 2.5 times bigger. And then China's economy boosted due to it's economic reforms in 1984. So gap just widened until India did its' economic reforms in 1990s.

Four times bigger?

Indian - 1.7 something trillion USD
China - 5.8 something trillion USD

So, 1.7*3 = 5.1 and 1.7*4 = 6.8 so if you had to convert 5.8 trillion to the nearest. Would you say it's 3 times bigger or 4 times? loool :D Seriously mate do the Maths.

And upset? haha Upset about what? China becoming number 1 economy in the world? lool I don't care tbh as long as India's future is bright. Which it is.

PS...China being successful should benefit the world, we should hope this happens everywhere. And as far as being competitve and telling us your on our case, it's good for both of us, we in the US understand the benefits of competition (which is why we were telling you to ditch the communist economy, aren't you glad you did?)

Four times bigger?

So, 1.7*3 = 5.1 and 1.7*4 = 6.8 so if you had to convert 5.8 trillion to the nearest. Would you say it's 3 times bigger or 4 times? loool :D Seriously mate do the Maths.

And upset? haha Upset about what? China becoming number 1 economy in the world? lool I don't care tbh as long as India's future is bright. Which it is.

China's 2010 GDP: 5.878 trillion

India's 2010 GDP: 1.537 trillion

List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Four times bigger?

Whereas according to the actual numbers (lol) from the IMF, China's economy in 2010 was 5.9 trillion, and India's was 1.5 trillion.

I assume YOU can do simple math. :lol:

What is 1.5x4?

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh yeah, I won't turn this into a flame thread by posting BBC articles on the actual state of India.

Whereas according to the actual (lol) numbers from the IMF, China's economy in 2010 was 5.9 trillion, and India's was 1.5 trillion.

I assume YOU can do simple math. :lol:

What is 1.5x4?

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh yeah, I won't turn this into a flame thread by posting BBC articles on the actual state of India.

LMAO Typical Chinese Dragon. The same link you provided says according to 'World Bank' [UN organisation] says India's economy is 1.7 trillion. :)

And same here mate. Do you think there aren't enough articles about China's problems like Repression, Public protests in different provinces, Occupation of Mongolia and Tibet, Human Rights violation, Censors on Facbook and internet?

LMAO Typical Chinese Dragon. The same link you provided says according to 'World Bank' [UN organisation] says India's economy is 1.7 trillion. :)

And same here mate. Do you think there aren't enough articles about China's problems like Repression, Public protests in different provinces, Occupation of Mongolia and Tibet, Human Rights violation, Censors on Facbook and internet?

The other two sources like IMF and CIA claimed 1.5 trillion, so we will go with the majority.

Back
Top Bottom