What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

Truth hurts..bad..See, he cannot put it down. I hit a nerve there. Parent basement dweller is mad!

Completely different situation. Separatist movements vs economy. Soviets faced similar situation, and I bet you if I said in 1981 that USSR will break into 15 pieces 10 years down the road, you'd be saying the same things. That's why I don't really give a sh*t what others have to say. Every superpower collapses, and anyone who predicts their collapse gets told what you're telling me.

USSR was a collection of nations, the US is not. Do you people have schools over there?

Fact is that China is 6 trillion dollar economy and US is 14 trillion..These are not facts? Did I miss read the facts?

Yes, that’s a fact but a partial fact, as you used nominal GDP.

For GDP PPP, China has 10 trillion and US has 14 trillion.

In addition, Chinese RMB is under estimated. Some US politicians say it’s 50% undervalued. If that is true, adding 50% of 10 trillion to 10 trillion, China’s GDP (PPP) is already surpassed that of USA.

Go back to the original article.

It covers a broad range of topics, many are debatable. I don’t think USA is declining but leveling off in an absolute terms. Meanwhile China is rising in true sense with some of its own ideas such as make RMB international.

In fact, per capita richness, China is still far behind. China needs to do a lot of work to catch up in that area along. In addition, the article talked about World Bank, IMF, etc… all these are western concept…

My point is: even for the same amount or even larger amount of GDP, now China’s GDP still has lower quality than that of US’s. One reason behind that is that currently most of countries, China with no exception, play games under norms dictated by Western world.

Only China stands up with new concept and rules in three areas: technologies (military), financial, and humanity, and has them accepted and eventually envied by the world or by larger part of the world, would China rise in a true sense.

Hope India can continue to grow and China wont be able to be outgrow India by a lot next decade.

In North India northeners refer South Indians as Madarasis eventhough Madras is only a city in India. In Kerala northeners are refered to as Hindiwallahs no matter what language or in which state they belong.Stereotypes are there in every nation.

Please don’t attempt to localize Indian racism only to Northern India.

Read this:
...Racism in India is systematic and independent of the presence of foreigners of any hue. This climate permits and promotes this lawlessness and disdain for dark skin...

www.outlookindia.com | 'India Is Racist, And Happy About It'

India will dis-integrate well before China. Indian union is by far the most un-natural union put together and maintained by violent means.

I am very interested in seeing this.

Could you please kindly put forward your supporting arguments? So I can compare them with other theories.

Like the chap Chinese products?

Theft of patents and designs like the Chinese?

Good man, grow up!

Bedtime stories like in this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/116522-tensions-between-china-vietnam-55.html#post1924464

LOL!

You are always the hilarious person who facetiously put wrong stuffs, at wrong place, on wrong time, for wrong purpose, yielding wrong results. :lol:

It is Vietnam's greatest misfortune to leave China and embrace USA when China is on the rise and US is on decline.

PPP is a pointless terminology when comparing the might of two economies. Also, the moment China freely floats RMB, it's export will collapse.

I am very interested in seeing this.

Could you please kindly put forward your supporting arguments? So I can compare them with other theories.

India won't disintegrate soon, neither is China, In fact, China has sustained more up and downs than any country in the world, so its rise is only a natural comeback.

India in history only stayed as a regional concept, the state form of unification was only coming into being by the time of independence from UK. so his post of " India will dis-integrate well before China. .., maintained by violent means." is very much justified.

feel the flame up hot....

I wonder why Indians always want to drag China to its catagory, when China is catching up with the US. You guys are in denial that your are still a backward nation, with a GDP ranking behind the US, China, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Brazil... China's UN Veto power, No. 2 in Science, No.1 in manufacturing, No.1 in export, Aid more to the world than world bank, ....

where's India's position?

you don't even have a position talking how the US and China competition. watch them play.

And I wonder why do Pakistanis ALWAYS have to stick up for their Chinese masters?? And not just Indians WHOLE WORLD compares India to China because of similar population size, similar growth, similar economy size [China's economy 10-15 yrs ago was of similar to that of India's but obviously we lag 10-15 yrs behind.]

And seriously Pakistan is not even in the same league. It's in the same league with Afghanistan. loool Not even Bangladesh. Even Bangladesh is predicted to grow more than Pakistan.

Actually, China and India had a similar GDP in 1990. Today, China's economy is four times bigger than India's, and growing faster too.

We started from the same point in 1990, the difference is that China sustained double-digit growth for three decades.

Whereas India's economic growth nowadays is actually slowing down, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Worry about India first, before you start complaining about Chinese property issues.

No they weren't! They were of similar size in 1970s before China started economic reforms.

China's economy was already bigger than India's before even start of 1980. :disagree:

Stop giving people wrong information in order to look smart. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_GDP_(nominal)

Back
Top Bottom