What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

^^^ LOL. :D

All great powers will eventually fall, it is inevitable. Some will get the chance to rise again, some won't.

The only question is, how long it will take... and what we have to lose in the meantime.

^^^ LOL. :D

All great powers will eventually fall, it is inevitable. Some will get the chance to rise again, some won't.

The only question is, how long it will take... and what we have to lose in the meantime.

Frankly, China is more likely to "disintegrate" rather than the United States. No, Im not talking about economy. This is not meant to be a flame bait.

Frankly, China is more likely to "disintegrate" rather than the United States. No, Im not talking about economy. This is not meant to be a flame bait.

Very unlikely.

More than 90%+ of the population is Han Chinese, who share a common identity/ethnicity/culture. Even provinces like Inner Mongolia have the vast majority of the population as Han Chinese.

China has been united politically for thousands of years. We never split, even in the worst economic conditions imaginable, while the USSR went down the moment it's economy collapsed.

This is of course the opposite of India, which did not even exist, until the British created it out of independent princely states.

P.S. I do agree though, that the USA is very unlikely to split up. They have no armed insurgencies, unlike India which is completely riddled with them.

India will dis-integrate well before China. Indian union is by far the most un-natural union put together and maintained by violent means.

India will dis-integrate well before China. Indian union is by far the most un-natural union put together and maintained by violent means.

Very true. :tup:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

India will dis-integrate well before China. .
I will not deny the likelihood of such scenario. However, my post was aimed at showing that likelihood of a disintegrating US is very very remote in comparison to other states. Note that i used the word "likely" and did not make a definitive statement like you.

Very unlikely.

More than 90%+ of the population is Han Chinese, who share a common identity/ethnicity/culture. Even provinces like Inner Mongolia have the vast majority of the population as Han Chinese.

China has been united politically for thousands of years. We never split, even in the worst economic conditions imaginable, while the USSR went down the moment it's economy collapsed.

This is of course the opposite of India, which did not even exist, until the British created it out of independent princely states.

P.S. I do agree though, that the USA is very unlikely to split up. They have no armed insurgencies, unlike India which is completely riddled with them.
I understand you dont like to think things through and are well known for making hasty posts with little or no forethought. However, i'd like you to read my previous comment.

I understand you dont like to think things through and are well known for making hasty posts with little or no forethought. However, i'd like you to read my previous comment.

Nice personal attack, lol. :rofl:

If you actually read the post I responded to, I said that the USA is very unlikely to break up. They are held together by a shared vision, and great shared successes. China as well, is bound by a common ethnicity/culture/identity, and thousands of years of unity.

India on the other hand, is not even a country. It was a creation of the British empire, out of many independent princely states. The numbers of armed insurgencies are enormous (Kashmir insurgency, Maoist insurgency, the large number of insurgencies in NE India, etc.) The people are divided by ethnicity, religion, culture, language, and some are even killed due to the "caste system".

Ask Shiv Sena what they will do to an immigrant from another part of India who is not a Hindu. They even burn down Christian Churches. Or even what happened in Orissa:

The persistent and vicious attacks against Christians in India have a Christian ministry leader who has been going into the persecution hotspot of Orissa state calling the violence “religious genocide.”

Persecution of Christians in India is 'Religious Genocide,' Says Ministry

its amazing that banana deshi like you thinking so..who gave you birth and you are talking against your father like this.......

mind your 3rd class illegal migrants to our country and take them back

Nice personal attack, lol. :rofl:

If you actually read the post I responded to, I said that the USA is very unlikely to break up. They are held together by a shared vision, and great shared successes. China as well, is bound by a common ethnicity/culture/identity, and thousands of years of unity.

India on the other hand, is not even a country. It was a creation of the British empire, out of many independent princely states. The numbers of armed insurgencies are enormous (Kashmir insurgency, Maoist insurgency, the large number of insurgencies in NE India, etc.) The people are divided by ethnicity, religion, culture, language, and some are even killed due to the "caste system".

Ask Shiv Sena what they will do to an immigrant from another part of India who is not a Hindu. They even burn down Christian Churches.

seems like slant eyed chink lives in dellusions as they are growing more..but your ccp will never pay you more than 50 cents.
bloody chinks,mind your own business.
commie chinks thinking about disintegration of other country:rofl:
seems you are on high opium or loving more and more 50 cents:lol:

Back
Top Bottom