What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

feel the flame up hot....

I wonder why Indians always want to drag China to its catagory, when China is catching up with the US. You guys are in denial that your are still a backward nation, with a GDP ranking behind the US, China, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Brazil... China's UN Veto power, No. 2 in Science, No.1 in manufacturing, No.1 in export, Aid more to the world than world bank, ....

where's India's position?

you don't even have a position talking how the US and China competition. watch them play.

We "indians", discuss things from our perspective. Where exactly your nation stands, Pakistani friend? We might be jealous but not stupid to cheer up another country while our country is going down the drain.

feel the flame up hot....

I wonder why Indians always want to drag China to its catagory, when China is catching up with the US. You guys are in denial that your are still a backward nation, with a GDP ranking behind the US, China, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Brazil... China's UN Veto power, No. 2 in Science, No.1 in manufacturing, No.1 in export, Aid more to the world than world bank, ....

where's India's position?

you don't even have a position talking how the US and China competition. watch them play.

you must be ahhh a tard...

right well

1 United States 14,582,400
2 China 5,878,629
3 Japan 5,497,813
4 Germany 3,309,669
5 France 2,560,002
6 United Kingdom 2,246,079
7 Brazil 2,087,890
8 Italy 2,051,412
9 India 1,729,010 1.7 trillion now and by 2015 3.5 trillion... We are moving fast on working on every minute detail to sustain, you guys growing to collapse... HAHAHAHAHAHA CHINESE Increase consumption by bulding empty apartments and Malls to show growth, no wonder 10 % a =years GROWTH>... I SEE BUBBLE
10 Canada 1,574,052
11 Russian Federation 1,479,819

China has that potential, but economies don't run on predictions.

100% correct. :tup:

Future predictions are worthless. Ask ten different economists, and they will give you ten different predictions.

And anyway, how many of these "great economic experts", were able to predict the 2008 credit crunch?

The rise of China confounds them at every turn. We are breaking all the accepted norms, of the current "liberal democratic" Western world order, and succeeding too.

The truth is, no one knows the future. All you can really count on, is what you have today, and work hard for a better tomorrow.

100% correct. :tup:

Future predictions are worthless. Ask ten different economists, and they will give you ten different predictions.

And anyway, how many of these "great economic experts", were able to predict the 2008 credit crunch?

The rise of China confounds them at every turn. We are breaking all the accepted norms, of the current "liberal democratic" Western world order, and succeeding too.

The truth is, no one knows the future. All you can really count on, is what you have today, and work hard for a better tomorrow.

how can one's economy be called robust and bright, when as of now a common man cant afford a decent home in china....???
Where the local gov of the cities are in debt of nearly 500 billion dollars because they build empty ,expensive apartment and bulding ... there is no demand no money in the average chines's mans pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
how can one's economy be called robust and bright, when as of now a common man cant afford a decent home in china....???
Where the local gov of the cities are in debt of nearly 500 billion dollars because they build empty ,expensive apartment and bulding ... there is no demand no money in the average chines's mans pocket

We are moving fast on working on every minute detail to sustain, you guys growing to collapse... HAHAHAHAHAHA CHINESE Increase consumption by bulding empty apartments and Malls to show growth, no wonder 10 % a =years GROWTH>... I SEE BUBBLE

Nice to see you laughing at the growth of a fellow developing country, and hoping for us to collapse.

But worry about your own problems first:

India Economic Growth Slowest Since 2009 - Wall Street Journal

Nice to see you laughing at the growth of a fellow developing country, and hoping for us to collapse.

But worry about your own problems first:

India Economic Growth Slowest Since 2009 - Wall Street Journal

Global economy is too interwoven for one power to continuously benefit while another suffers. If the economy continues to worsen in the U.S. and Europe it will negatively impact China's economy as will. This is why you see Wen making all those crazy trips to Europe.

... there is no demand no money in the average chines's mans pocket

What is this BS?

The GDP per capita of Hong Kong, is THIRTY times higher than India.

The GDP per capita of Shanghai, is TEN times higher than New Delhi.

What is this BS?

Calm down. Don't stoop to his level. You'll hurt your spine.

What is this BS?

it's 20K or more? Nice..

P.S: Are people of HK or even Shanghai average Chinese people?

Lol, Heard it a million times. I remember when the "future" belonged to Japan. Told everyone it wasn't going to happen, proved right tho they hollored. The reason western press writes this is we never rest on our laurels. We crave the feeling that someone is breathing down our neck...the feeling of competition. You guys are filling the role decently, considering your greatest heroe starve tens of millions of you to death. (this may seem strange...but in the US if we had a leader that starved millions and had the great idea of backyard steel..he wouldnt have a statue!). Your people are decent but I laugh at the censorship. No free exchange...no true inovation. You will forever be harping on article trying to prove you can keep up, never on ones where we try to replicate Chinese tech.

Anyway who tries to use Japan as an example of what will happen to China is being misguided

China has ten times the population and dozens of times the land mass of Japan.

What is this BS?

Hong Kong is serperate region, a seperate economy.... OK?!!!!!

and 10 times bigger yes! but China is 10 years ahead... no doubt about it...

U still haven't answer my question about this housing issue, ok where i live in American the GDP per capita is 90,000 dollars and thanks to my hardworking dad we live in half a million dollar home!

China has the largest work force, yes but many of them are dependent on manufacutring cheap good! ok, so if china doesn;t have high skilled jobs, high skilled jobs = high pay...

India's IT is BOOMING!!!!!! i say this becausse EVERY CITY IN INDIA has software solution programs, and It job training ... (Call center is NOT IT) thanks you...

So in the long High run u decide

Anyway who tries to use Japan as an example of what will happen to China is being misguided

China has ten times the population and dozens of times the land mass of Japan.

Mr. Naive the door is to your right... what china is doing is this, By hiring huge construction companies they are bulding and importing huge amount of raw material to build houses and malls, this is key to GDP growth... showing consumption shows GDP growth... If china keeps bulding empty infrastructure it cause what is called a bubble... no matter china or japan... it stalls economies

yes, the growth is there, but it is unatrual , or self caused growth by the government i.e fake growth

Back
Top Bottom