What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

I have an interest in the US civil war and read about it in free times at work. General Lee was such a tragic figure, outsmarting the Union several times including at the 7 days battle and 2nd Bull Run, yet still losing the war due to being crushed by Union industry. Even today the sovereign nation of the Confederate States of America is being occupied under the Union boot. Many Confederate Americans fly only the Confederate flag.

Probably, if a Confederate American actually existed.:lol:

Lol, Heard it a million times. I remember when the "future" belonged to Japan. Told everyone it wasn't going to happen, proved right tho they hollored. The reason western press writes this is we never rest on our laurels. We crave the feeling that someone is breathing down our neck...the feeling of competition. You guys are filling the role decently, considering your greatest heroe starve tens of millions of you to death. (this may seem strange...but in the US if we had a leader that starved millions and had the great idea of backyard steel..he wouldnt have a statue!). Your people are decent but I laugh at the censorship. No free exchange...no true inovation. You will forever be harping on article trying to prove you can keep up, never on ones where we try to replicate Chinese tech.

India exploits the world's poor but itself is the greatest victim of exploitation.

India subsidizes cheap but smart BS level engineers for the West through IIT which is the greatest theft of human resources from a country in the history of the world. Of course the white bosses who control the patents are all Western educated MBAs. This is while millions of Indian children are still starving and illiterate.

Like the chap Chinese products?

Theft of patents and designs like the Chinese?

Good man, grow up!

Bedtime stories like in this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/116522-tensions-between-china-vietnam-55.html#post1924464

I don't think anyone has any objection even if Burkina Faso overtakes the US.

Let the best team win!

Even the foreign firms are leaving China since you are yourself the future of mankind!

I have an interest in the US civil war and read about it in free times at work. General Lee was such a tragic figure, outsmarting the Union several times including at the 7 days battle and 2nd Bull Run, yet still losing the war due to being crushed by Union industry. Even today the sovereign nation of the Confederate States of America is being occupied under the Union boot. Many Confederate Americans fly only the Confederate flag.

Back then, there were also field slaves. Many house slaves looked down on field slaves, and even worse, looked down on free Africans. They believed that Masta and Missus gave them civilization and religion, while field slaves had no time to absorb such "white" things, being forced to labor in the fields, never mind free Africans. The house slaves were sometimes appointed to watch over the field slaves, and though they and the field slaves shared the same skin color, the house slaves sometimes were the cruelist overseers of all, even crueler than Masta and Missus.

Please let us not start it once again about who is under whose boot because much can be said of China and its history.

Let us discuss as matured individuals instead of personal attacks and mud slinging.

Let us educate and get educated!

Let us not freeze this thread with inanities!

PS...if the Confederation was founded, no non-whites in any but labor roles.

Party! I will bring the chips!

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Why cos you dont like to read about the inevitable

I have heard many "inevitable" from Pakistani people about India. Weird though...

Lol, Heard it a million times. I remember when the "future" belonged to Japan. Told everyone it wasn't going to happen, proved right tho they hollored. The reason western press writes this is we never rest on our laurels. We crave the feeling that someone is breathing down our neck...the feeling of competition. You guys are filling the role decently, considering your greatest heroe starve tens of millions of you to death. (this may seem strange...but in the US if we had a leader that starved millions and had the great idea of backyard steel..he wouldnt have a statue!). Your people are decent but I laugh at the censorship. No free exchange...no true inovation. You will forever be harping on article trying to prove you can keep up, never on ones where we try to replicate Chinese tech.

China or India need this kind of BS to keep their pride up. Remember, tiny western nations have dominated them for so long economically, militarily or technologically that they will jump at anything due to low self esteem.

I will celebrate too if someone bring s champagne!

Party! I will bring the chips!

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I have heard many "inevitable" from Pakistani people about India. Weird though...

JDME
Get a grip young man.
Look at the facts and wakey wakey.........
It is inevitable. In fact they are having their bottoms whipped already by our Chinise brothers..
Long live China!!

JDME
Get a grip young man.
It is inevitable. In fact they are having their bottoms whipped already by our Chinise brothers..
Long live China!!

We are embarassed at the way the Chinese said they would wipe our @ss if we didn't stop bombing you with hellfires. We obey our mighty master!

JDME
Get a grip young man.
Long live China!!

Fact is that China is 6 trillion dollar economy and US is 14 trillion..These are not facts? Did I miss read the facts?

Back
Top Bottom