What's new

China to scan all text messages

This was unnecessary. :tdown:

it's the problem of your guys. did u see the text under the title of this board? when you are goingt o stop posting these BS

Discussions relating to Pakistan's ally, and a new emerging power. Discussion strictly on the military over view, weapons development, and defence industry.

that pic of "tank man" is from a video released by chinese official media in 1989. a whole column of tanks swerved to avoid this guy, that is what you don't know and the western propaganda machinary who hype this picture don't wanna you know

dont spread the BS mate everybody in this world knows how that video leaked.else proove it with credible source.

just for ur enjoyment pleasure here is a link....

FRONTLINE: the tank man: watch the full program online | PBS

HUH? everybody knows that. Its the courage of the guy who stood up against all the tanks was what got everybody's attention. Anyway what are your views about Tank Man? or What do common people in China think about him? Can you please enlighten?

everybody? you definitely don't know what i told u behind this pic.
common people don't give a **** damn to politics. they will definitely rock the roof of CCP if it prevent them for making fortune

Stop it now,

You are making a fool of yourself and all of us. The advantage we had (before) was that Indians would go on an out-of-control temper tantrum and boast about nonsensical things.

Even though you are backing this up with solid facts, it becomes ANNOYING. Just like when I got angry and posting stuff (which happen to be very true) but "inconvenient" for the moment.

If there is a REAL problem, there is NO WAY the enemy will listen to your reason. A retaliatory attack may not be best solution. In this case, we focus on what is IMPORTANT (and leave this useless arguing).

What is important is that while they whine and post inflamatory stuff about us, we WORK TO IMPROVE OURSELVES.

Tomorrow after tomorrow, there's always tomorrow. But if I do nothing today, but only wait for tomorrow, I'll get nothing done today.

HUH? everybody knows that. Its the courage of the guy who stood up against all the tanks was what got everybody's attention. Anyway what are your views about Tank Man? or What do common people in China think about him? Can you please enlighten?

That happened 20 years ago,now it is another generation.I watched video about that several years ago,may be you didn't see it.When the tank turn to left,the man turn to left to block,when the tank turn to right,he turn to right too,but the tank didn't hurt the man but the man threw the burning to the tank.They stayed there for 2 months with the support of US's Coca-Cola and bread.Gov let them to stay for 2 months,If do not take measures that would also be another Cultural Revolution. We know that,and we access the gov's measures:china:

dont spread the BS mate everybody in this world knows how that video leaked.else proove it with credible source.

just for ur enjoyment pleasure here is a link....

FRONTLINE: the tank man: watch the full program online | PBS

So find credible source to prove you are not monkey.:rofl: you can't prove it because you are

BTW: in 1989 every medias "leak videos and inside information" even people's daily. :Dtank man is higtlight pic on chinese medias those days. i am done with that event. it has nothing to do with the board. bye

That happened 20 years ago,now it is another generation.I watched video about that several years ago,may be you didn't see it.When the tank turn to left,the man turn to left to block,when the tank turn to right,it turn to right too,but the tank didn't hurt the man but the man threw the burning tothe tank.They stayed there for 2 months with the support of US's Coca-Cola and bread.Gov let them to stay for 2 months,If do not take measures that would also be another Cultural Revolution. We know that,and we access the gov's measures:china:

That was a well reasoned and informed response. Calm and respectable. But don't expected that to "convince" them, because they not want to listen to facts.

In these situations, respond calmly with facts and let be. If they refuse to even examine the facts, it is because it damages their ego and preconceptions. Why play beautiful music to a turkey when it doesn't appreciate it?! Let's save our efforts for this that make a difference. :angel:

That was a well reasoned and informed response. Calm and respectable. But don't expected that to "convince" them, because they not want to listen to facts.

In these situations, respond calmly with facts and let be. If they refuse to even examine the facts, it is because it damages their ego and preconceptions. Why play beautiful music to a turkey when it doesn't appreciate it?! Let's save our efforts for this that make a difference. :angel:

Well said.

No replies to them. Let them type and waste their time and energy.

We will make replies to Pakistani brothers and others only.

They need the "Tank Man". I'm sure there are many Tank Men in China. I was seeing this documentary as a kid and till today I get goose bumps. Hope to see many more people who can stand up.

Good Luck China:china:

Yes there are millions of future "Tank Man" that's why they fear that they will get exposed and thrown out of power by people.

They are doing all this to filter and catch the innocent and then execute them in corner or throw them in dark prisons. And they will make money out of it by selling goods manufactured by prisoner.

If someboy said something that offed you, you should not say same thing back to him. infect you should deal in a nice way, since you are senior member. :)

For Communist:

Senior in Trolling:D

BTW: While you are writing here, UR CCP sponsered hackers might be keeping a vigil on what you are writing (if at all you are from China).

P.S. On a side note, Can you dare write something Inflammable against CCP here?? Just for the sake of writing. We Indians will accept that we are trolling if your flame posts against CCP are not automatically deleted.:china:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom