What's new

China to scan all text messages

I think you already tried that.

you are not that idiot. :lol:
sorry.

but you know, what if he still doesn't listen to you.
try democracy for a moment. :azn:

:usflag:

He does not need to listen to me, rather, he should understand that his acts will only provoke Chinese members to post news reports about incredible india.

Every action has opposite and equal reaction. :china:

So nobody will talk against China?:tdown: I say good move by chiness government, but not for people.

:usflag:

==================================
In fact,as a chinese,i don't like others talk about china,neither praise nor criticism.

many of us wish that you can ignore china as it nonexistence.

If we don't like our gov,we can overturn it ourselves ,just like 60 years ago.:D

on the same ,we don't like comment other countries and their people. In china ,it's bad character.

Last edited:
==================================
In fact,as a chinese,i don't like others talk about china,neither praise nor criticism.

many of us wish that you can ignore china as it nonexistence.

If we don't like our gov,we can overturn it ourselves ,just like 60 years ago.:D

well, yea, but can chines and especially Pakistanis do same for India?
I also have seen many posts and thread against India without any logic reason behind it. :coffee:

and please don't ask me to show you these threads. i don't wanna go back search. :)

well, yea, but can chines and especially Pakistanis do same for India?
I also have seen many posts and thread against India without any logic reason behind it. :coffee:

and please don't ask me to show you these threads. i don't wanna go back search. :)

==============================
Just fighting back. in my chinese saying:人不犯我,我不犯人,人若犯我,我必犯人。

there is little chinese take care of india. If their don't make rumors about china,we will ignore indians.:D

They need the "Tank Man". I'm sure there are many Tank Men in China. I was seeing this documentary as a kid and till today I get goose bumps. Hope to see many more people who can stand up.

Good Luck China:china:

==============================
Just fighting back. in my chinese saying:人不犯我,我不犯人,人若犯我,我必犯人。

there is little chinese take care of india. If their don't make rumors about china,we will ignore indians.:D

See, you are saying, Indian are always first to blame for all that????:argh:

anyways, i am not here to teach you all that stuff, since i believe you are enough mature person.

don't need to response, OK and i am leaving. :wave:

I want some Chinese members to update me.

China is the second largest economy now. You have all around prosperity and all Chinese seems to be happy with what the government is doing as the people are benefited.

In this backdrop why is the Chinese govt paranoid about security? What is it that they fear when all is going well with them?

If you post a news report intended to defame China.....

How can we defame china when the news is true. he just posted the news here but the news was created bcoz of a Chinese government action, can u deny?

You being a Chinese citizen realize the fact that such government actions are defaming China, and is worrying u otherwise u wouldnt quote "intended to defame china." It seems u dont want such news to be published bcoz u realized its defaming China..... Thatz the whole point it mate.

They need the "Tank Man". I'm sure there are many Tank Men in China. I was seeing this documentary as a kid and till today I get goose bumps. Hope to see many more people who can stand up.

Good Luck China:china:

that pic of "tank man" is from a video released by chinese official media in 1989. a whole column of tanks swerved to avoid this guy, that is what you don't know and the western propaganda machinary who hype this picture don't wanna you know

I want some Chinese members to update me.

China is the second largest economy now. You have all around prosperity and all Chinese seems to be happy with what the government is doing as the people are benefited.

In this backdrop why is the Chinese govt paranoid about security? What is it that they fear when all is going well with them?

========================================

how to explain it. it's really difficult.
first,many foreigners don't know the really reasons that chinese people criticise. they just guess it maybe is about democracy or freedom.In fact ,most of we don't care of it. only some people want the power though it.

So we gov don't fear about it at all. What they fear is your excessive adverse publicity. You don't understand chinese .So you do it. We chinese consider it's rude to comment others. we don't like comment nor be commeted. And your comments are trend that chinese people force our gov fighting back what you do.

But this is a communist gov and not a nationlism gov. It's the major contradiction in china. most people deem gov too weak to west white.If the foreign's adverse publicity about china income,then it will exacerbate the contradiction. So it choose the simple way to ban the web(how stupid!)

that pic of "tank man" is from a video released by chinese official media in 1989. a whole column of tanks swerved to avoid this guy, that is what you don't know and the western propaganda machinary who hype this picture don't wanna you know

HUH? everybody knows that. Its the courage of the guy who stood up against all the tanks was what got everybody's attention. Anyway what are your views about Tank Man? or What do common people in China think about him? Can you please enlighten?

How can we defame china when the news is true. he just posted the news here but the news was created bcoz of a Chinese government action, can u deny?

You being a Chinese citizen realize the fact that such government actions are defaming China, and is worrying u otherwise u wouldnt quote "intended to defame china." It seems u dont want such news to be published bcoz u realized its defaming China..... Thatz the whole point it mate.

this piece of news is not true. what it try to distort is actually a highlight news in chinese press recently. chinese govt is taking action to handle **** websites and text messages. the conduct of this act is very cautious. three criteria have to be met before taking any action:

first: **** texts have to be confirmed to mass spreaded
second: reports from the people are compulsory
third: i forgot

Unlike india, china is a civilized country regulated by laws and disciplines. there is the exact reason why india is behind china.

this piece of news is not true. what it try to distort is actually a highlight news in chinese press recently. chinese govt is taking action to handle **** websites and text messages. the conduct of this act is very cautious. three criteria have to be met before taking any action:

first: **** texts have to be confirmed to mass spreaded
second: reports from the people are compulsory
third: i forgot

Unlike india, china is a civilized country regulated by laws and disciplines. there is the exact reason why india is behind china.

This was unnecessary. :tdown:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom