What's new

China to open a drone factory in Saudi Arabia

PK and Turkey can be leaders of Muslim nations for their technology and educational advancement,

but Saudi would remain leader because of money, history and possessor of sacred cities.
Don't ever underestimate BD's potential in Muslim world.

可笑,一个阿斗,买谁的无所谓,有多大市场
可气的是,一遇到土鸡相关,劣根性暴露,不顾事实,盲目抵毁
有一天中国土鸡开战,朋友突然变成了间谍
All nations do whatever that is in their self interest. Pakistan was among the first to recognize China instead of the ROC and had been helpful to facilitate China US relations. Now that China is strong, it is logical that China should help Pakistan, and must not be in a condescending way, but respectfully.
I understand where you are coming from. It is like the Comac ARJ-21 will be difficult to be succeed if they don't have strong government support and have to compete with Boeing and Airbus to sell to Chinese Airlines.
Likewise strong support from close friends of China is appreciated in order to reduce the US Russia arms strangle hold but cannot be demanded.

All nations do whatever that is in their self interest. Pakistan was among the first to recognize China instead of the ROC and had been helpful to facilitate China US relations. Now that China is strong, it is logical that China should help Pakistan, and must not be in a condescending way, but respectfully.
I understand where you are coming from. It is like the Comac ARJ-21 will be difficult to be succeed if they don't have strong government support and have to compete with Boeing and Airbus to sell to Chinese Airlines.
Likewise strong support from close friends of China is appreciated in order to reduce the US Russia arms strangle hold but cannot be demanded.
Although India has very close relationship with Russia, but it still buy P8I/C130/F16V from USA. No need to compare Chinese weapon to NATO's. You can't say IAF feel Su30MKI is junk just because they buy squadrons of Rafale. We shall look at all these things objectively.

Last edited:
Although India is very close with Russia, Russia still sell weapons to China and Pakistan. Hope our friend can Realize how these world figure out.

N

In business term this thing is rubbish. $$$$
We have principles to follow. China support and partially finance Russia fighting ISIS in Syria, cause ISIS is anti-human. Money can't solve all the problem. We are neutral between Saudi and Iran. I also oppose Iranian support Yeman Houthis to attack Saudi.

We don't have conflict with Saudi and Iran in any perspectives, so we don't have pressure dealing with them.

Although India has very close relationship with Russia, but it still buy P8I/C130/F16V from USA. No need to compare Chinese weapon to NATO's.
No point to compare with traitorous and back stabbing countries.
During WW2, in Singapore, the Chinese fight the invaders while the Malays side with the invaders.
The Indians sit on the fence and see who are the winners.
The Indian army joined the Japanese invaders after the British surrendered.
This is a fact. Their concept of trust and loyalty is different.
WW2 in Singapore is not too long ago and I heard of what happened from friends and relatives who have 1st hand account instead of relying on wiki.
http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/the-fall-of-singapore-shades-of-grey
http://asiasamachar.com/2015/07/29/mohan-singh-started-indian-national-army/

Although India is very close with Russia, Russia still sell weapons to China and Pakistan. Hope our friend can Realize how these world figure out.

We have principles to follow. China support and partially finance Russia fighting ISIS in Syria, cause ISIS is anti-human. Money can't solve all the problem. We are neutral between Saudi and Iran. I also oppose Iranian support Yeman Houthis to attack Saudi.

We don't have conflict with Saudi and Iran in any perspectives, so we don't have pressure dealing with them.

Bro i know, no want conflict between iran n ksa but ask their people, they want conflict.

No point to compare with traitorous and back stabbing countries.
During WW2, in Singapore, the Chinese fight the invaders while the Malays side with the invaders.
The Indians sit on the fence and see who are the winners.
The Indian army joined the Japanese invaders after the British surrendered.
This is a fact. Their concept of trust and loyalty is different.
WW2 in Singapore is not too long ago and I heard of what happened from friends and relatives who have 1st hand account instead of relying on wiki.
http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/the-fall-of-singapore-shades-of-grey
http://asiasamachar.com/2015/07/29/mohan-singh-started-indian-national-army/
You can't count on Barahtis, even though Singapore is enjoying a good relationship with India now and deploy F16 in India for training. And some of the Singaporean Chinese are the most anti-PRC group in this planet. To be honest, I don't really into Singaporean Chinese , I like Malaysian Chinese more. A man shall never forget where he is coming from.

Bro i know, no want conflict between iran n ksa but ask their people, they want conflict.
China sell Saudi friend UAV to fight the Yeman Houthei, it can reduce risk for the pilotes.

I've read an article which described Chinese discomfort with this policy in the 90s.

That's why I fear China would stop/limit ToT to Turkey at some point even if we decide to join Chinese team definitely. See, this is the main difference between Turkey and Saudis/Irani. The moment you give a certain tech or knowledge to Turkey, they immediately strive to gain profit out of it.

China wouldn't tolerate such policy.
China will be very cautious giving Turkey TOT, cause you guys are same copycats zealous same as us.:azn:

@wanglaokan my friend,

I like your wisdom and your good intention in guiding fellow Chinese posters towards Harmony and Friendship. Shows your good heart.

Now let us look at the big picture...

CPEC in the medium term is going to be around 300+ billions project...say by 2030.
Would China be willing to invest such a large amount in a country which is not Truly a strategic ally and an Iron Brother?

This is just the start...after infrastructure, SEZs and industrial parks Chinese companies from automobile to banking to food processing to chemicals to steelmakers to heavy equipment makers to electronics giants will set up factories in Pak.

Can you imagine the amount of investment?

What does such investment means is that the Sino-Pak Friendship becomes so deeply entrenched that no troublemakers can disturb it. Ever!

Above is just an economic picture. The relationship between PLA and Pak Armed Forces is even deeper at levels which can never see the light of the day.

Pak Gov and Pak People have always stood by China and the Chinese People. And this is only going to grow further.

In surveys China comes on top in Pak..this is how much love People of Pak have for China.

Even here on PDF you have seen Pak posters truly happy for every single achievement China makes... be it a small ship launch or quantum computing...

Just to cheer some up.. very soon you shall hear great news about strategic cooperation between PAC and Chinese aviation industry. Just one example.

And let us not forget about Pak subs from China... China's biggest defence export order to date.

We have hotheads and brash posters on both sides.. they do more damage than good really.

If I recall correctly you were hurt when a very senior Pak poster was brash in his statements... and I remember how other Pak posters came to your solace..even I put hard words in your defence.

Sino-Pak Friendship is based on mutual respect and desire to help each other. We all are very, very happy to see China advance more and become the leader of Asia.

Just 30 years ago it was a different story...but even then Paks always stood with China. Even 50 years ago China was in a different position and Pak then also stood with China.

China helped Pakistan for 70 years and Pakistan helped China for last 70 years. This makes these two truly Iron Brothers...a relationship that is not just based on materialism but respect and friendship.

What is needed here for sensitive posters to understand the FACT that if there was no such relationship betwen Sino-Pak Iran Brothers... then the troublemakers will have a free hand in creating troubles...

Have you seen how india is becoming belligerent towards China lately... if there was no Iron Brother Pak to contain it in South Asia... india will be free to join the troublemakers and make bigger mess than already.

Yes, yes, we know hypernationalist view would be that China can handle everything...which might be true...but then the price is also very heavy.

Besides PRC loaths mess and chaos and wants to put all its energies into social development and economic growth to achieve the Chinese Dream.

So, let us keep using wisdom and insight to appreciate Sino-Pak unique friendship which is benefitial on so many levels. A Win-Win Paradigm proven by last half century!!!!

Luckily, the Chinese leadership is wise and knows about the value and historic support/help of Pakistan...same as Pak leadership.. so a few brash posters on both sides are not going to damage this unique brotherhood!

With CPEC Sino-Pak Friends are writing the History of the Future!

Let us also write the history of the future on PDF as well.

You keep doing the good things!

Regards,

SPF

PS. KSA doesn't buy weapons...KSA buys influence.

@wanglaokan my friend,

I like your wisdom and your good intention in guiding fellow Chinese posters towards Harmony and Friendship. Shows your good heart.

Now let us look at the big picture...

CPEC in the medium term is going to be around 300+ billions project...say by 2030.
Would China be willing to invest such a large amount in a country which is not Truly a strategic ally and an Iron Brother?

This is just the start...after infrastructure, SEZs and industrial parks Chinese companies from automobile to banking to food processing to chemicals to steelmakers to heavy equipment makers to electronics giants will set up factories in Pak.

Can you imagine the amount of investment?

What does such investment means is that the Sino-Pak Friendship becomes so deeply entrenched that no troublemakers can disturb it. Ever!

Above is just an economic picture. The relationship between PLA and Pak Armed Forces is even deeper at levels which can never see the light of the day.

Pak Gov and Pak People have always stood by China and the Chinese People. And this is only going to grow further.

In surveys China comes on top in Pak..this is how much love People of Pak have for China.

Even here on PDF you have seen Pak posters truly happy for every single achievement China makes... be it a small ship launch or quantum computing...

Just to cheer some up.. very soon you shall hear great news about strategic cooperation between PAC and Chinese aviation industry. Just one example.

And let us not forget about Pak subs from China... China's biggest defence export order to date.

We have hotheads and brash posters on both sides.. they do more damage than good really.

If I recall correctly you were hurt when a very senior Pak poster was brash in his statements... and I remember how other Pak posters came to your solace..even I put hard words in your defence.

Sino-Pak Friendship is based on mutual respect and desire to help each other. We all are very, very happy to see China advance more and become the leader of Asia.

Just 30 years ago it was a different story...but even then Paks always stood with China. Even 50 years ago China was in a different position and Pak then also stood with China.

China helped Pakistan for 70 years and Pakistan helped China for last 70 years. This makes these two truly Iron Brothers...a relationship that is not just based on materialism but respect and friendship.

What is needed here for sensitive posters to understand the FACT that if there was no such relationship betwen Sino-Pak Iran Brothers... then the troublemakers will have a free hand in creating troubles...

Have you seen how india is becoming belligerent towards China lately... if there was no Iron Brother Pak to contain it in South Asia... india will be free to join the troublemakers and make bigger mess than already.

Yes, yes, we know hypernationalist view would be that China can handle everything...which might be true...but then the price is also very heavy.

Besides PRC loaths mess and chaos and wants to put all its energies into social development and economic growth to achieve the Chinese Dream.

So, let us keep using wisdom and insight to appreciate Sino-Pak unique friendship which is benefitial on so many levels. A Win-Win Paradigm proven by last half century!!!!

Luckily, the Chinese leadership is wise and knows about the value and historic support/help of Pakistan...same as Pak leadership.. so a few brash posters on both sides are not going to damage this unique brotherhood!

With CPEC Sino-Pak Friends are writing the History of the Future!

Let us also write the history of the future on PDF as well.

You keep doing the good things!

Regards,

SPF

PS. KSA doesn't buy weapons...KSA buys influence.
:pakistan::china::cheers:Great future ahead!

Indeed, my Chinese Brother, Great Future Ahead for Iron Brothers.. let us never give indians anything to cheer about Sino-Pak Friendship.

CPEC is already causing them enough pain...

You are good man with good heart!

A man shall have vision and being broad-minded in the long term! We can't let Barahtis take chance to weaken us.

A man shall have vision and being broad-minded in the long term! We can't let Barahtis take chance to weaken us.

The day for Big Celeberation would be the day when Pak airliners start flying C919 and other Chinese made jets and when the Chinese Cargo planes enter service in Pak armed forces...

What are drones brother... We must think Big and Act Big...

I am happy for the successful achievement of selling drone factory to KSA. Sino-Pak-KSA economic axis is a good thing for medium and long term.

Now is the time to work towards building Sino-Pak-GCC naval and aerial industrial cooperation base...

Patience is a Virtue!

Back
Top Bottom