What's new

China to open a drone factory in Saudi Arabia

Country do whatever that suits their best interets, you don't have to be irritable about it. I mean why get too caught up in this, you can't make decision for Pakistan.Be grown up. We are their brother, not father.

哈巴
懒得理你,别来回凑了
你滚吧,别在这里丢中国人脸。

搞得好像我们求巴基斯坦买武器一样

像你这么幼稚的人还是早点回家吧

这么多生意可以做,非要盯着巴基斯坦。
他们买武器,谁付钱?你付啊?
可笑,一个阿斗,买谁的无所谓,有多大市场
可气的是,一遇到土鸡相关,劣根性暴露,不顾事实,盲目抵毁
有一天中国土鸡开战,朋友突然变成了间谍

@royalharris
Do you think that I'm happy about Turkey's procurement policy? Many people argue that Turkey's progress in the field of defence industries is due to her membership in the Nato.

That's utter BS. Nato is the reason why we couldn't buy Chinese or Russian products with much better ToT conditions. Especially Chinese were really generous when it came to know how sharing in the 80s and 90s. And they still are to some extent.

But Nato forbid Turkey to cooperate with Peking. Instead of bilateral projects with China, we had to buy off the shelf products from Western countries. This is the reason why Turkey isn't more advanced today.

That's the same mistake the Saudis are repeating today with their hundreds of billions of dollars agreements with the US. They never ever will share critical knowhow with Saudis. Even the Brits are far more generous.

@royalharris
Do you think that I'm happy about Turkey's procurement policy? Many people argue that Turkey's progress in the field of defence industries is due to her membership in the Nato.

That's utter BS. Nato is the reason why we couldn't buy Chinese or Russian products with much better ToT conditions. Especially Chinese were really generous when it came to know how sharing in the 80s and 90s. And they still are to some extent.

But Nato forbid Turkey to cooperate with Peking. Instead of bilateral projects with China, we had to buy off the shelf products from Western countries. This is the reason why Turkey isn't more advanced today.

That's the same mistake the Saudis are repeating today with their hundreds of billions of dollars agreements with the US. They never ever will share critical knowhow with Saudis. Even the Brits are far more generous.
Quit NATO, join SCO. You can live in dignity.

Saudi spend billions to buy weapon from USA is to get political support. I can understand it.

Not possible due to geopolitics. However, I'd rather support a neutral foreign policy for Turkey.
If you keep neutral, USA won't let you go. They are dominating everything, won't tolerate a dissenter in Europe.

I deeply understand they worry you have, especially you are the only Muslim member of NATO. They don't really like you, but you have no choice.

@royalharris

You've got China WS-1 and WS-2. And now Turkey has its own version... Now you start exporting it... Very good, very smart.

China and Russia will rise, we will break the NATO shackle, free you.

You've got China WS-1 and WS-2. And now Turkey has its own version... Now you start exporting it... Very good, very smart.
借鸡生蛋

I've read an article which described Chinese discomfort with this policy in the 90s.

That's why I fear China would stop/limit ToT to Turkey at some point even if we decide to join Chinese team definitely. See, this is the main difference between Turkey and Saudis/Irani. The moment you give a certain tech or knowledge to Turkey, they immediately strive to gain profit out of it.

China wouldn't tolerate such policy.

Last edited:
I've read an article which described Chinese discomfort with this policy in the 90s.

That's why I fear China would stop/limit ToT to Turkey at some point even if we decide to join Chinese team definitely. See, this is the main difference between Turkey and Saudis/Irani. The moment you give a certain tech or knowledge to Turkey, they immediately strive to gain profit out of it.

China wouldn't tolerate such policy.
The point is not here.
Saudi Arabia is China's earliest arms customer (I mean formal arms trade, for example,in 1988 China exported DF-3 ballistic missiles to Saudi Arabia). Almost with Pakistan, Thailand, Iran, Iraq, Egypt at the same time. Obviously, Turkey is not on our earliest customer list. This doomed Saudi Arabia to be different from Turkey.

And Turkey's ideology is close to the west, which gives China some misgivings. But.... What makes us most unacceptable is that Turkey uses Chinese weapons as a bargaining chip with the west. Do you remember HQ-9?

Please ignore him, but he is not a bad guy. China will offer Pakistan the best we can to compete, that's all we need to do.

I know bro, and no Pakistani would ever have Doubt that China will give us a second grade , old technology .. but everyone has their own right to chose and so we did buy from Turks , maybe for some systems Turkish offers might be good compared to Chinese but this is just a guess .. there is no need to get angry over it and i explain same thing to beast in my post but his reply was still very out of the line ..
i even mentioned systems Pakistan already buying from China , we have Turkish options to but still we pick Chinese ..

I would rather Pakistan to be the leader of Muslim world.

PK and Turkey can be leaders of Muslim nations for their technology and educational advancement,

but Saudi would remain leader because of money, history and possessor of sacred cities.

Back
Top Bottom