What's new

CHINA TO LEASE TYPE 092 SUBMARINE TO PAKISTAN

@ 300ton subs... ROFL..

fear that sub because a pakistani ISI agent with nuclear propulsion is coming to india... boggie ISI will destroy each and every part of india in his rogue 300 ton nuclear sub... are u guys scared yet ??? i bet u r !!! admit it !!! ROFL :bunny:

^^^

lol i would soo laugh if the pakistanis did build a 300tonne nuclear submarine ..then id like to see the faces of all the peple who mocked it.

Please do quote the source..where you have heard such..please let it not be the one , where a member was claiming that he had inside info.."that Pakistan is building a 300 tonne nuclear sub."

I got it from the Summer Issue of the US Naval War College Review.
Again, Pakistan has said that leasing the Type 092 is a viable choice. You don't rent a nuclear submarine if you aren't gonna build your own, since everything you learned will be applied.

Here's an analogy: you don't study Physics if you aren't gonna write a test on it.

Anyways, Pakistan is working towards full nuclear triad. This means they must have a nuclear submarine as part of it.

I got it from the Summer Issue of the US Naval War College Review.
Again, Pakistan has said that leasing the Type 092 is a viable choice. You don't rent a nuclear submarine if you aren't gonna build your own, since everything you learned will be applied.

Here's an analogy: you don't study Physics if you aren't gonna write a test on it.

Anyways, Pakistan is working towards full nuclear triad. This means they must have a nuclear submarine as part of it.

Your entire thread is a bunch of assumptions with no, concrete evidence of either the one or both the events are happening or likely to happen in near future .

Please could you substantiate your claims with some solid proof.

China is ready to build up Pakistan Navy with Yuan-class SSK and nuclear attack submarines!!!

FORCE - A Complete News Magazine on National Security - Defence Magazine

The Yuan-class is a world-class SSK as good or better than anything India can buy. With China building them, it would be easy for Pakistan to maintain parity or even superiority over India in SSK.

I don't think China should sell the old Type 091 Han-class SSN. China should sell Pakistan the newer Type 093 Shang-class SSN. After all, China will be deploying Type 095 SSN in a year or two I think. The Type 093 is at least as good as the "indigenous SSN" that Russia is building for India. INS Arihant will not be operational for at least 5 years.

China is ready to build up Pakistan Navy with Yuan-class SSK and nuclear attack submarines!!!

FORCE - A Complete News Magazine on National Security - Defence Magazine

The Yuan-class is a world-class SSK as good or better than anything India can buy. With China building them, it would be easy for Pakistan to maintain parity or even superiority over India in SSK.

I don't think China should sell the old Type 091 Han-class SSN. China should sell Pakistan the newer Type 093 Shang-class SSN. After all, China will be deploying Type 095 SSN in a year or two I think. The Type 093 is at least as good as the "indigenous SSN" that Russia is building for India. INS Arihant will not be operational for at least 5 years.

I think some want has to been enlightened ..................
firstly than Yaun SSK are good subs but not the best in world.... and are bit better than the improved Kilo class subs and India has scorpene subs with AIP which is far enough for these subs.............
and India is also cleared the bill for Inducting the next gen subs like U214 which are far too superior to the yaun and any other SSK in the world
and about INS arihant will be commissioned by 2011 and already construction of second and third has already started ...........

nuclear attack subs cannot be sold they can be only taken on lease and china do not have large no of subs that it can give on lease so PN has to wait until china has large enough force so that it can give a sub on lease..........

I think some want has to been enlightened ..................
firstly than Yaun SSK are good subs but not the best in world.... and are bit better than the improved Kilo class subs and India has scorpene subs with AIP which is far enough for these subs.............
and India is also cleared the bill for Inducting the next gen subs like U214 which are far too superior to the yaun and any other SSK in the world
That is incorrect. Only some Scorpene subs have AIP and India does not have them yet. All Yuan-class submarines have AIP, so Yuan is a major improvement over Scorpene.

India does not have Type 214. That is just wishful thinking for now.

and about INS arihant will be commissioned by 2011 and already construction of second and third has already started ...........
Arihant was "launched" without a nuclear power plant! Now it will be "commissioned"? India will need at least 5 years to test the submarine before it enters service. Right now the submarine can't even move.

It is high time for holy Pakistan to purchase nuclear ballistic submarines given that India is stockpilling the most leathal weapons and WMD from the US, Israel, France and Russia.:pakistan::china:

It is high time for holy Pakistan to purchase nuclear ballistic submarines given that India is stockpilling the most leathal weapons and WMD from the US, Israel, France and Russia.:pakistan::china:
Boy I feel sorry for the Pakistanis. Those Bharatis, as soon as they make a little bit of money they go buy weapons to fight their neighbors. Bharat should not be allowed to harm humankind anymore.

That is incorrect. Only some Scorpene subs have AIP and India does not have them yet. All Yuan-class submarines have AIP, so Yuan is a major improvement over Scorpene.

India does not have Type 214. That is just wishful thinking for now.

Arihant was "launched" without a nuclear power plant! Now it will be "commissioned"? India will need at least 5 years to test the submarine before it enters service. Right now the submarine can't even move.

Again i have to enlighten you
Indian scorpene subs will have AIP
French DCNS offers AIP for Indian Scorpenes | StratPost
so we face no prob with yaun class
again i didnt tell you that India has U214 i said india is buying six advanced SSK of which U214 is also listed

And the Arihant is already under going sea trails and the reactor has already been fitted so dont worry if not by 2011 aby 2012 you will see it
First nuke-sub undergoes trial

Boy I feel sorry for the Pakistanis. Those Bharatis, as soon as they make a little bit of money they go buy weapons to fight their neighbors. Bharat should not be allowed to harm humankind anymore.

I think your History is very week so pls dont comment on any one unless u know some thing............ India Never attacked any one till now until and unless it was attacked war 1965 1999(kargil war) all were started by Pakistan and we defended ourselves same as the 1961 indo-china war
Unlike China or Pakistan who spend 5% of GDP india only uses 2.5% of the GDP on military

and better call us Indians and not bharatis..................

Just look at your own history first before speech to others :lol:

Again i have to enlighten you
Indian scorpene subs will have AIP
French DCNS offers AIP for Indian Scorpenes | StratPost
so we face no prob with yaun class
But the French only offered it to India. You don't have it yet. I admit, Pakistan doesn't have the Yuan submarine yet either. But Chinese has produced indigenous Yuan submarine since 2004. Now China is making a new improved SSK even better than the Yuan.

again i didnt tell you that India has U214 i said india is buying six advanced SSK of which U214 is also listed
That is just a plan. It will be a decade or more before it India actually operates the U214 even if it buys it. But China's new improved SSK is just as advanced or even more advanced than U214. China's new improved SSK is as advanced as Japan's Shoryu class submarines.

And the Arihant is already under going sea trails and the reactor has already been fitted so dont worry if not by 2011 aby 2012 you will see it
Really? Sea trials? But there are never any photos. Could this be the biggest joke ever?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom