What's new

China to build South China Sea military base in waters claimed by Philippines and Vietnam

Look at you, stuttering, not knowing what you are saying. Learn some grammar before talking to me next time. And seriously, don't start this with me, it's pointless. EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD knows we invented all those things, you name it.

Better yet, name ONE thing Vietnam invented. Or name ONE thing Vietnam is better than China at. Your choice ;)
not sure what we invented, but
Vietnamese warfare is much better than Chinese. The numerous victories over China proves that.

Not true, China did claim the sea/ islands in the last 2000 years.
Vietnam also claim those islands based on their history book, but according to the ancient map of Vietnam, those islands are not even related to those which were claimed by Vietnam in the past. Vietnam mistook China's islands are theirs.
You're missing the point, my Canto speaker friend. People need to understand the word 'now'. None of us live in the past, unless you're Viets of course.

Watch these, it were well explained (in Cantonese language):

You're missing the point, my Canto speaker friend. People need to understand the word 'now'. None of us live in the past, unless you're Viets of course.

Watch these, it were well explained (in Cantonese language):

It is not only the matter of 'now' and 'the past', but also a matter of which side owns more right over those waters.
Vietnam claims that they own those islands base on their historical records, but we can all see that their records are misunderstood by themselves nowadays because they have abandoned Hanzi. Those islands they were claiming in the past are not what they are claiming/ occupying these days.
As for Diaoyu island, the Chinese government in the past has already failed to emphasized and take more account of it when Japanese stole it from China. In a period they even "forgot" that island was stolen by Japan. That's why I think China has less right to take it back.

China claimed what ? 2000 year ago ?

2000 years ago, even Hainan island is not yours.
Look at Qin map ,

until the end of Qing dynasty in 1912 , you still don't know the existence of Paracels

not sure what we invented, but
Vietnamese warfare is much better than Chinese. The numerous victories over China proves that.

Well then, tell me what numerous victories were they? And like I said, prove it, or better yet, prove it again. ;)

China claimed what ? 2000 year ago ?

2000 years ago, even Hainan island is not yours.
Look at Qin map ,

until the end of Qing dynasty in 1912 , you still don't know the existence of Paracels
Stop, stop, stop. talk too much. Go and ask Zheng Chenggong and his navy what Chinese did during the Grand Sail, How Chinese did business with Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch in Philippines, Indonsiea islands and SCS! Go and ask Zheng He what Ming Chinese Navy did in SCS, Indian Ocean and even in Somlia? Ok, maybe he didnt sail to Somlia but flied to there... What did Vietnam do at that time? Vietnam was a part of China during Ming! As the situation Vietnam didnt want to stay with China, so just leave China as Vietnam wish, just had a good leave. No one wants to stay together but have different heart! Hainan was officially managed by China since Han(West) Dynasty, Qin Empire just found it. That is right. Whatever people Think SCS belongs to Vietnam or China, If Vietnam now wants to have oil in SCS, so just say it, both sides sit down and have a talk(they are doing that now) China will take into account and give a share with Vietnam. Or Vietnam can take over those islands by force, easy. Just two ways, sit down and talk, both sides can cooperate and earn Money together. Or Vietnam take over by force, and the chance to win is 0%. Everyone can analyze it, so no need to talk those stupid topic everyday and no one want a war!

Stop, stop, stop. talk too much. Go and ask Zheng Chenggong and his navy what Chinese did during the Grand Sail, How Chinese did business with Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch in Philippines, Indonsiea islands and SCS! Go and ask Zheng He what Ming Chinese Navy did in SCS, Indian Ocean and even in Somlia? Ok, maybe he didnt sail to Somlia but flied to there... What did Vietnam do at that time? Vietnam was a part of China during Ming! As the situation Vietnam didnt want to stay with China, so just leave China as Vietnam wish, just had a good leave. No one wants to stay together but have different heart! Hainan was officially managed by China since Han(West) Dynasty, Qin Empire just found it. That is right. Whatever people Think SCS belongs to Vietnam or China, If Vietnam now wants to have oil in SCS, so just say it, both sides sit down and have a talk(they are doing that now) China will take into account and give a share with Vietnam. Or Vietnam can take over those islands by force, easy. Just two ways, sit down and talk, both sides can cooperate and earn Money together. Or Vietnam take over by force, and the chance to win is 0%. Everyone can analyze it, so no need to talk those stupid topic everyday and no one want a war!

Don't forget that 1898 the Imezi Maru Japanese cargo ship was robbed in region near by Paracel by chinese pirates, Man Qing Canton Governor stated that: " Islands not belong to China then China don't have responsibility about such incident".

Do you know that, Chú Hai ?

Don't forget that 1898 the Imezi Maru Japanese cargo ship was robbed in region near by Paracel by chinese pirates, Man Qing Canton Governor stated that: " Islands not belong to China then China don't have responsibility about such incident".

Do you know that, Chú Hai ?
If someone want to have evidence to confirm those islands belongs to someone. Countless evidences and countless arguement. Do you want to have a peaceful day or argue such things everytime? I just tell the truth and both sides' governments are also doing that now. Sit down, talk and have a good solution and then both side can get benfit and both side can cooperate and earn Money together. If not, Vietnam take those Island by force and get nothing but big lost? That's good? That's ok for both side? I am not Chinese citzen and I just dont want such argument continue. Not wise.

If someone want to have evidence to confirm those islands belongs to someone. Countless evidences and countless arguement. Do you want to have a peaceful day or argue such things everytime? I just tell the truth and both sides' governments are also doing that now. Sit down, talk and have a good solution and then both side can get benfit and both side can cooperate and earn Money together. If not, Vietnam take those Island by force and get nothing but big lost? That's good? That's ok for both side? I am not Chinese citzen and I just dont want such argument continue. Not wise.

I reminder you that China claimed Nine dash from 1948, after WW II when Vietnam controlled Islands many hundreds year ago in the past. We didn't have trouble with China in the past.

Problem is sovereignty of our country according to rules of international law. Its reported that China deny to discuss about Hoang Sa.

We can not give up. Don't bully us with force ! China can not swallow our Islands.

I reminder you that China claimed Nine dash from 1948, after WW II when Vietnam controlled Islands many hundreds year ago in the past. We didn't have trouble with China in the past.

Problem is sovereignty of our country according to rules of international law. Its reported that China deny to discuss about Hoang Sa.

We can not give up. Don't bully us with force ! China can not swallow our Islands.
But both sides claim the sovereignity now. Vietnam has Vietnam's reason and China has China's reason. Do you want to solve problem or just want to argue it? I cannot see China's willing that want to solve the problem with military way and so is Vietnam government. Both leaders are rational people. If you want to talk about force, ok, let Russia or USA not China be Vietnam's neighbour, and tell them all the islands are mine! Let's see what happen(check Georgia and Mexico) China is also big 5 in UN. Live in "hanh phuc" but dont know "hanh phuc"

On the other side, as you said that China claimed Nine Dash from 1948. We "suppose" those islands are all belongs to Vietnam. China took them and claimed the sovereignty in 1948, so where was the sound from Vietnam at that time? Where was Ho Chi Minh's sound that those islands are belongs to Vietnam? For example, I took your 1 dollar Money and announced to all over the World these are my Money! And you just standed beside me but said nothing at that time! After 60 yrs, suddenly, you told me that I must pay back that 1 dollar to you because it is yours(the fact is that 1 dollar has history now and has become 1000 dollar or more). This is the situation now.

But both sides claim the sovereignity now. Vietnam has Vietnam's reason and China has China's reason. Do you want to solve problem or just want to argue it? I cannot see China's willing that want to solve the problem with military way and so is Vietnam government. Both leaders are rational people. If you want to talk about force, ok, let Russia or USA not China be Vietnam's neighbour, and tell them all the islands are mine! Let's see what happen(check Georgia and Mexico) China is also big 5 in UN. Live in "hanh phuc" but dont know "hanh phuc"

I said that the dispute have to solve base on rules of international law. only China used force to occupation illegally our Islands 1956, 1974, 1988.

Georgia and Mexico is different story.

What kind of hanh phuc do you said here ? How many war/conflict broken between us ? Its unluckily when we live nearby big boy but greedy boy.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom