What's new

China to build South China Sea military base in waters claimed by Philippines and Vietnam

"why could not u" ? "to proved" ? "invent by u"? And it should be "not 'A' clear evidence". Four mistakes in 3 sentences, wow..
I think this really proves something, which is that we speak foreign languages BETTER than you guys.

And I really don't why you are so proud of using Latinized characters, it's not your thing, ok? This comes from the French. And before using that, you used complete Chinese characters.
Latinized characters r easier to use, Chinese characters r hard to remember. We r poor and dont have much chance to learn a proper English from school. Even our E teacher speak E very bad, too.

不要妄想占侵害中国的领土、领海和领空,不管是越南还是菲律宾还是南海周边的什么国家,中国历来遵循人不犯我我不犯人的和平政策,尽管如此,也是为越南打过法国人,打过美国人,付出了那么多人的生命和财力,结果养出了现在这样一个白眼狼。所以不管是越南人还是菲律宾人都要明白一点,中国不会无限度的放纵你们耍不要脸,中国有中国的底限,在中国的领海领土上搞偷鸡摸狗的勾当还妄图拉帮结伙肆无忌惮,你们得做好最坏的打算!

Very few people understand what you posted above

Latinized characters r easier to use, Chinese characters r hard to remember. We r poor and dont have much chance to learn a proper English from school. Even our E teacher speak E very bad, too.

Okay, I suggest we stop fighting. We both want peace. There are many poor people in our country too, so I think we should focus on helping our poor people instead of arguing here.

不要妄想占侵害中国的领土、领海和领空,不管是越南还是菲律宾还是南海周边的什么国家,中国历来遵循人不犯我我不犯人的和平政策,尽管如此,也是为越南打过法国人,打过美国人,付出了那么多人的生命和财力,结果养出了现在这样一个白眼狼。所以不管是越南人还是菲律宾人都要明白一点,中国不会无限度的放纵你们耍不要脸,中国有中国的底限,在中国的领海领土上搞偷鸡摸狗的勾当还妄图拉帮结伙肆无忌惮,你们得做好最坏的打算!

Using improperly language in the forum would be banned, you know ?

:woot:
Bcz ur IQ is too low to understand that u need a photo or a video clip to prove that chopstick, language or VN were China province etc were 'invented' or 'occupied' by China ??

If ur IQ is too low to understand , then that is ur problem, not mine, dude :pop:

Bắt đầu từ nay iq is around 95 where as Chinese is around 105:smitten:

And I'd like to apologize if I offended you. I sympathize with poor people in Vietnam, just as I sympathize with poor people in China. I hope Vietnam will become richer and people's lives improve. Let time decide which country will be ahead in the race.

Using improperly language in the forum would be banned, you know ?
我是中国人,用中文来书写是理所应当的,我不觉得有任何的不妥!你用英文觉得很高级吗?那是你国家的语言文字吗?我无意干涉你选择哪种语言文字来表达自己的观点看法,不过贬低中国贬损中文就是你这个自大狂最大的无知了。想玩文字游戏?没问题,那继续吧!

lol, the Soviets is a land made up of many different nationalities, it's a country closed off to outside influences, it's a country that pretty much just took the eastern half of Europe in WW2, and it's poor as well as not improving economically. by the time it collapsed it's so poor it can't even finish it's military projects.

China has the largest foreign reserves, it's economy is fast expanding (regardless of what you think China hasn't fallen, don't predict it, or it'll make you look as stupid as Gordon Chang, his every 6 month China collapse theory has been going on for a while now), China has 91+ percent of just Han Chinese, break up? Into what? We are one and no one wants to be individual countries, what would we even call it? There's never been separate countries before.

Whether Tibet and Xinjiang is ours or not is not relevant, they want to be with us despite what some separatists and Lama wants you to believe. How do I know this? Simple, have you seen what Islamic separatism actually looks like when there is popular support? This is like calling a spilled drink a flood. Besides even the Lama don't want to separate anymore, why? He sees the opportunity they have with China rather than become like one of those break away Soviet states, can you even name one?

Soviets met the fate because of too many different nationalities, not a problem in China, just one. Failed economic polices, you want to see what it actually looks like? Look no further than all of the developing world other than China, a communist country, ironic isn't it. There's also political instability which contrary to what you think doesn't exist, I would again point to Chinese civil war, and Arab springs to what real instability looks like.

Oh and US did work on a plan to separate China, it failed multiple times. Just like Napoleon, US cannot imagine Chinese love their country as much as Americans love theirs. Much like the Afgan conflict. Except you know worse.

Lastly, everyone in China supports Chinese claiming of the seas. Support for China's rise is at a all time high in China.

I already responded to your comrade but let me repeat. One example out of numerous articles on China by prestigious think tanks. This is Stratfor: The End Of The Chinese Economic Miracle - Forbes

Please spare me the sanctimonious lecture on how and why Tibetans and Xinjiangians want to be with you! Is that why you attacked Tibet in the first place? Try doing a referendum there and they will BOOT you out. Of course you have already settled your Hans there to dilute their cultures and do a creeping takeover. You Chinese are experts in that creepy behavior but fortunately the world is understanding it much better. Earlier only Indians and Tibetans knew that. We now know how you attacked Tibet and occupied it. Thanks to folks like Richard Gere (International Tibet Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia International Campaign for Tibet ) the world is a lot wiser.

As to Chinese people supporting Chinese claims pleeeease don't take us for dummies. If thats the crtiteria I would say majority of the world supports Chinese break up into Hans, Tibetans, Muslims and Hong Kongese! Taiwan is already a de facto separate country. Would just a desire make it happen? Of course what do you expect Chinese people to do. If you are getting freebies Chinese people are no angels. They will support the grabbing of others' territories. But maam, that means absolutely NOTHING. What a lousy and bland statement "Lastly, everyone in China supports Chinese claiming of the seas. Support for China's rise is at a all time high in China."

Last edited:
China is the best. very good

Attachments

• 1392345009893.jpg
    1392345009893.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 20
Okay, I suggest we stop fighting. We both want peace. There are many poor people in our country too, so I think we should focus on helping our poor people instead of arguing here.
Yeah, VNese dont like fighting , we've had a very long war already . But ur corrupted Govt. is so greedy , they r trying to drive the public opinion to the conflict with China's neighbours like VN instead of focusing on their corruption.

We have many things to take care of in our lives, but SCS(east sea) is the sea where a lot of our poor fishermen earn their living, ur Govt. can not rob it . Dont forces our poor men to stand up and fight for their living.

我是中国人,用中文来书写是理所应当的,我不觉得有任何的不妥!你用英文觉得很高级吗?那是你国家的语言文字吗?我无意干涉你选择哪种语言文字来表达自己的观点看法,不过贬低中国贬损中文就是你这个自大狂最大的无知了。想玩文字游戏?没问题,那继续吧!

哥们,说得好! 这就是我们中国人的民族气节!我们对我们自己的语言,文化,传统非常自信,我们在世界上也越来越挺胸抬头了!

Yeah, VNese dont like fighting , we've had a very long war already . But ur corrupted Govt. is so greedy , they r trying to drive public opinion to the conflict with China's neighbours like VN instead of focusing on their corruption.

We have many things to take care of in our lives, but SCS(east sea) is the sea where a lot of our poor fishermen earn their living, ur Govt. can not rob it . Dont forces our poor men fight for their living.
哦,侵占中国的领海,肆意掠夺中国的海域资源,就因为你们有贫穷的渔民?那中国的渔民没有穷人吗?中国的穷人要想生活不需要资源?损人利己怎么还理直气壮向别人寻求理解支持?搞清楚,不是中国在逼你们,而是你们的贪婪和无底线让你们越来越丧失理智!

Yeah, VNese dont like fighting , we've had a very long war already . But ur corrupted Govt. is so greedy , they r trying to drive the public opinion to the conflict with China's neighbours like VN instead of focusing on their corruption.

We have many things to take care of in our lives, but SCS(east sea) is the sea where a lot of our poor fishermen earn their living, ur Govt. can not rob it . Dont forces our poor men to stand up and fight for their living.

no worry as long as they don't fish in scs we will never force your poor fishermen fighting for their living

buddy forgive them if our country is as poor and desperate as Vietnam we will behave the same
我在怀疑是不是中国的宽容太宽了,让别的国家觉得软弱可欺。中国不能再这样下去了,涉及到国家利益,必须得强硬出击,不留任何让他国可以侥幸的空间才行。中国人需要团结,不论身在哪里!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom