What's new

China to build South China Sea military base in waters claimed by Philippines and Vietnam

VN ruled by China for 1000 years is fake history to make cheap Chinese happy, u have no video clip or picture or evidence to prove it. In fact , we killed ur cheap PLA so easily in 1979 and pushed u back in few weeks just by basic trainning women militia forces.

Yeah you can choose to believe that for your pathetic self-esteem. We gave you everything you have today. If you hate China so much, take out all the words in your funny-sounding language, and see if you can still speak properly. We Chinese make history, in fact, whole East Asian history IS about China, but unlike you guys, we don't make FAKE history.

Oh and by the way, videos and cameras weren't invented 2000 years ago. The best evidence, like I said already, is in your language, your culture, your history and in your own country. Believe me, Vietnam's size fits perfectly for a province in China. ;)
A poor, small, weak country like yours, does NOT have the right to speak to us equally, do you understand?

1990 was a different time, does it sound like an excuse? It could, but it is what it is. One incident could reflect what would happen in another, provided the parameters are the same. Also I was too young to remember this incident, can't even walk yet.

For example, the nationalists, signed treaty after treaty with the Japanese, to appease them in order to concentrate on the Communists. The enviroment and conditions were the same during these treaties. But as soon as the Japanese pushed too far, the Chinese united front formed and Chinese fought furiously against the Japanese, that resulted in the stalemate that would last until the Chinese counter offensive in the last year of the war.

If Vietnam and China remained in the same condition as 1990 then I would say it's quite possible it could be repeated, if the exchange was minor.

Also includes the 1979 Sino Vietnam war, if conditions were the same as then, Vietnamese army, battle hardened, well equipped from the war, and a generation of proven military geniuses against China, just come off the cultural revolution, most of the battle hardened generals are either purged or dead, or too old, the military equipments all too old and useless, army hardly trained, objective not to occupy Vietnam, but to switch the troops in Beijing and other close military regions, morale unbelievable low due to the revolution, then yea the same thing would happen again.

Could the 1990 be repeated? Maybe, but looking at the stance our coast guards are taking TODAY, and Vietnam response, it is highly unlikely. Do you have any valid points that would prove otherwise in TODAY's conditions?
We just give u a good excuse to attack VN, so , do it if ur corrupted gens have the guts.

Abt air base in that reef, I just wanna say:" its a stupid idea coz the reef r surrounded by VN -Phil's forces, and it could be bombed at anytime". Dont know China or VN will win if war happen again, but Im sure ur soldiers will die first.

Pls Dont say " VN dare not bomb Chinese troops coz its will be a good reason for China to attack VN ". U've had many good reasons already.

Yeah you can choose to believe that for your pathetic self-esteem. We gave you everything you have today. If you hate China so much, take out all the words in your funny-sounding language, and see if you can still speak properly. We Chinese make history, in fact, whole East Asian history IS about China, but unlike you guys, we don't make FAKE history.

Oh and by the way, videos and cameras weren't invented 2000 years ago. The best evidence, like I said already, is in your language, your culture, your history and in your own country. Believe me, Vietnam's size fits perfectly for a province in China. ;)
A poor, small, weak country like yours, does NOT have the right to speak to us equally, do you understand?
believe what u belive, but its not a Clear evidence to say VN was China province, maybe China copied VN language in the past, so that u speak quite the same like us . In fact , we killed ur cheap PLA and pushed them back so easily in 1979 :pop:

Last edited:
We just give u a good excuse to attack VN, so , do it if ur corrupted gens have the guts.

Abt air base in that reef, I just wanna say:" its a stupid idea coz the reef r surrounded by VN -Phil's forces, and it could be bombed at anytime". Dont know China or VN will win if war happen again, but Im sure ur soldiers will die first.

Dont say we dare not bomb u coz its will be a good reason for u to attack VN. U've had many good reasons already.

believe what u belive, but its not a Clear evidence to say VN was China province . In fact , we killed ur cheap PLA and pushed them back so easily in 1979 :pop:

Again, like you yourself said, prove it. Better yet, prove it again. ;)

Oh and I just gave you lots of evidence, say something in Vietnamese, and pick out all the words from Chinese, it'll be a fun game. ;) And try eating your food without chopsticks, try never eating your noodles, try not having a last name from Chinese, try not celebrating Chinese New Year, yeah it's ours. And try not having anything from China, not just traditions, but also products that are made in China, don't use them. And congratulations you are back to Stone Age, or wait, are you already there?

Oh and I just gave you lots of evidence, say something in Vietnamese, and pick out all the words from Chinese, it'll be a fun game. ;) And try eating your food without chopsticks, try never eating your noodles, try not having a last name from Chinese, try not celebrating Chinese New Year, yeah it's ours. And try not having anything from China, not just traditions, but also products that are made in China, don't use them. And congratulations you are back to Stone Age, or wait, are you already there?
Its yours ?? No, u have no picture or clip to prove that u invented it first when VN still didnt know what is chopstick or language . Maybe u copied from VN in the past instead.

Chinese people don't have the Valentine Day, Christmas day, do you ?
About the language, Chinese language should be improved more, it's too old-fashioned you now ? Our language using the Latin-based characters, almost every person could write as I'm writing right now.

Its yours ?? No, u have no picture or clip to prove that u invented it when VN still didnt know what is chopstick. Maybe u copied from VN in the past instead.

Look at you, stuttering, not knowing what you are saying. Learn some grammar before talking to me next time. And seriously, don't start this with me, it's pointless. EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD knows we invented all those things, you name it.

Better yet, name ONE thing Vietnam invented. Or name ONE thing Vietnam is better than China at. Your choice ;)

Pls Dont say " VN dare not bomb Chinese troops coz its will be a good reason for China to attack VN ". U've had many good reasons already.

believe what u belive, but its not a Clear evidence to say VN was China province, maybe China copied VN language in the past, so that u speak quite the same like us . In fact , we killed ur cheap PLA and pushed them back so easily in 1979 :pop:
you mad brother? just accept Vietnam is nobody and move on ya

About the language, Chinese language should be improved more, it's too old-fashioned you now ?

We have our own holidays, we invent our own holidays, we do NOT like to follow other countries, unlike some other people.
Yes our language is extremely old-fashioned and one of the oldest languages in the world, that's why foreigners love it. That's why they wanna learn it. On the other hand, which foreigner wants to learn VIETNAMESE? I haven't heard any.. :(

Look at you, stuttering, not knowing what you are saying. Learn some grammar before talking to me next time. And seriously, don't start this with me, it's pointless. EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD knows we invented all those things, you name it.

Better yet, name ONE thing Vietnam invented. Or name ONE thing Vietnam is better than China at. Your choice ;)
"EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD " is Not the clear evidence, okay ?? if u could "invent" so many thing in the past, then why could not u invent the camera to proved chopstick, language etc were "invent" by u, too ?? The first camera of the world is quite simple.

Im not good at Eng, pls point out the error in my grammar, thanks so much :tup:

About the language, Chinese language should be improved more, it's too old-fashioned you now ?

poor country don't really have a say in anything you know?

"EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD " is Not the clear evidence, okay ?? if u could "invent" so many thing in the past, then why could not u invent the camera to proved chopstick, language etc were "invent" by u, too ?? The first camera of the world is quite simple.

again :woot:don't have a clue what you trying to say

We have our own holidays, we invent our own holidays, we do NOT like to follow other countries, unlike some other people.
Yes our language is extremely old-fashioned and one of the oldest languages in the world, that's why foreigners love it. That's why they wanna learn it. On the other hand, which foreigner wants to learn VIETNAMESE? I haven't heard any.. :(

They would feel easier to learn Vietnamese than learning Chinese, to be franks.
That's why Chinese based characters could not be seen outside of the Chinese community as language for exchange.
You are using Latin-based language right now, our language using this character system too. I guess you could easily turn to Vietnamese. no big problem

You still don't answer my question about Valentine day, New year, Christmas ...
We know that China has Chrismas, New Year Day, May Day, Women Day like us. in Gregorian calendar, your fiscal year start from 1st of January or the first date of Lunar New Year ?

Beside we have our own holiday like Teacher Day 20-Nov, Children Day, Doctor day, ... especially Foundation day, Hung King Day ... showing our independence.

Your thinking seem to be "self produced, self-supplied" it's not good at all.

Last edited:

"why could not u" ? "to proved" ? "invent by u"? And it should be "not 'A' clear evidence". Four mistakes in 3 sentences, wow..
I think this really proves something, which is that we speak foreign languages BETTER than you guys.

And I really don't why you are so proud of using Latinized characters, it's not your thing, ok? This comes from the French. And before using that, you used complete Chinese characters.

They would feel easier to learn Vietnamese than learning Chinese, to be franks.
That's why Chinese based characters could not be seen outside of the Chinese community as language for exchange.
You are using Latin-based language right now, our language using this character system too. I guess you could easily turn to Vietnamese. no big problem

You still don't answer my question about Valentine day, New year, Christmas ...

Your thinking seem to be "self produced, self-supplied" it's not good at all.

Actually, I DID. What other questions do you have about those holidays?
We are using Latin-based language now?? Since when? Oh and even if we do someday, I would NOT want to turn to Vietnamese, even though it's SO easy to learn. And by the way, Japan and Korea are still using Chinese too, in different extents, so you are not alone.

And what did I produce and supply exactly? Like Vietnam history? Cuz there's really nothing to produce for that history.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom