What's new

China to build South China Sea military base in waters claimed by Philippines and Vietnam

On the other side, as you said that China claimed Nine Dash from 1948. We "suppose" those islands are all belongs to Vietnam. China took them and claimed the sovereignty in 1948, so where was the sound from Vietnam at that time? Where was Ho Chi Minh's sound that those islands are belongs to Vietnam? For example, I took your 1 dollar Money and announced to all over the World these are my Money! And you just standed beside me but said nothing at that time! After 60 yrs, suddenly, you told me that I must pay back that 1 dollar to you because it is yours(the fact is that 1 dollar has history now and has become 1000 dollar or more). This is the situation now.

Your argument is very funny.

Nine dash map made by some KMT officials in Chongqing in 1947. When Vietnam was controlled again by France Army. You can not illegally draw up my land in to your and claimed its yours.

I again reminder you that in Franciso conference 1951 after WW II claim of China over our Islands was protested by PM Nguyen Van Huu of Vietnam Goverment, who is presented to Vietnam on Francisco Conference. So claim of China is rejected by voting.

No point of arguing with this neo nazi imperials they have a made up version of history or they just stick to name calling or brute intimidation or resources and island stealing

Yeah, u have a very good excuse in 1990,11 Chinese troops were killed mercilessly, lets retaliate now , do ur gens have the guts to fight against VN when No US daddy back up like in 1988 ??

*TOP** Vietnamese people killed & injured in RUSSIA !! - Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R.

China claimed what ? 2000 year ago ?

2000 years ago, even Hainan island is not yours.
Look at Qin map ,

until the end of Qing dynasty in 1912 , you still don't know the existence of Paracels

Wrong again, the Qing knew and claimed the Paracels.

War Or Peace in the South China Sea? - Google Books

Security Flashpoints: Oil, Islands, Sea Access and Military Confrontation ... - Google Books

Dictionary of Contemporary Chinese Military History - Larry M. Wortzel, Robin D. S. Higham - Google Books

Security and International Politics in the South China Sea: Towards a co ... - Google Books

This is full map of Man Qing China. Its Hainan Island only. No where Paracel and Spratly Islands is stated.

daithanhtoando.jpg

Last edited:
2000 years ago, you Chinese claimed the whole land and sea ... is that evidence that all belong to you ?
at that time, you may know the earth is a plain as a dish ... right ? and you are at the center of that ...

Don't foolish us by the pencil marking nine dashed line ... which is developed from eleven dashed line ...
When the Chinese guy make the pencil marking around 1930s or 1940s, he even didn't know there's residents living in the islands inside of that ...

There's many version of dashed line that show our sovereignity including entire of SCS and East China Sea ...
do you need more ? we could let our kids produce more than that with his pencil ...

Japan should sell more weapons to Vietnam and to Philips. Sooner or later an answer has to be given. It can't continue like this.

Yes to keep the Imperialist chinese in check! The Japanese are in the process of doing so the net big step is to recreate SEATO

On the other side, as you said that China claimed Nine Dash from 1948. We "suppose" those islands are all belongs to Vietnam. China took them and claimed the sovereignty in 1948, so where was the sound from Vietnam at that time? Where was Ho Chi Minh's sound that those islands are belongs to Vietnam? For example, I took your 1 dollar Money and announced to all over the World these are my Money! And you just standed beside me but said nothing at that time! After 60 yrs, suddenly, you told me that I must pay back that 1 dollar to you because it is yours(the fact is that 1 dollar has history now and has become 1000 dollar or more). This is the situation now.

China never publicized officially the nine dashed line until they submit the map with it as their sea region to UN in 2009 ( still no exact coordinates ).
1947 version doesn't say what its mean is !!! I could assume that the work of a kid by a pencil.
China never get ownership of those island since 1947

See what others responded on your recent statement

MANILA, Philippines – "There is no such thing as 9-dash line," United States ambassador to the Philippines Philip Goldberg told reporters on Monday, February 24, reiterating his country's rejection of China's basis for claiming portions of the South China Sea that are closer to the Philippines.

"We do not believe that the 9-dash line claim passes the legal test for determining or resolving disputes over South China Sea matters," Goldberg said during the annual prospects forum of the Foreign Correspondents Association of the Philippines in Makati City.

The ambassador was reiterating the statement of US Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs Daniel Russel before the US Congress earlier in February.

Russel's statement is considered the first time that the US publicly rejected China's 9-dash line claim in the South China Sea. More US policymakers and military officers have since issued strong statements against China's aggressiveness.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom