What's new

China to be world largest Christian country in less than a generation

i doing self-mockery too
Comprehension mistake........ Your grammar problem is more serious than me, :azn:. I've thought that I'm at the bottom level in English in PDF, now I could have a good sleep:sleep:.

You are writing in detail about athiests ..how you know about them ..?keep your God in your head ..you dont need to comment on others ..unless and untill you are a athiest once ..

Though I do not agree on his comments on athiesm, I was a athiest once, and some happenings in my life thoroughly convinced me of a higher power.
I hope you get the chance to experience it.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a story with you.

Several of my friends and I had a discussion about the apocalypses of different religions....

In Buddhism, near the future, there will be a great war that killed 99.99% of humanity.

The survivors are those who hide in the underground bunkers,

Who will refill and rebuild the world again into a far better world.

Then far in the future Maitreya will come as a Buddha.

At the time world is a very advanced place, have far higher standard of living, designed as a very beautiful place, filled with megapolitan gigantic sized cities and human have a very long lifespan up to tens of thousands years.

Maitreya will be the last Buddha on earth,

As not long after that, our solar system orbit crossed with stars nearby.

Slowly earth will became a very dry place and at the end will explode.

Human will live at another planets in another solar systems,

Among ten of thousands of planets where human can survive in our galaxy.

Last edited:
In Buddhism, near the future, there will be a great war that killed 99.99% of humanity.

At the time world is a very advanced place, have far higher standard of living, designed as a very beautiful place, filled with megapolitan gigantic sized cities and human have a very long lifespan up to tens of thousands years.

Heard like a terrorism slogan:cheesy:

interesting...can u provide the quotes in the book? thanks

the bible prophesies the messiah will return to set up an everlasting kingdoms on this earth.
thus the planet earth will not be destroyed but will have a free from all present sufferings...& eventually free from sin & death.
i believe we r living in the "last days" when signs of today are what the bible foresees long time ago.

Though I do not agree on his comments on athiesm, I was a athiest once, and some happenings in my life thoroughly convinced me of a higher power.
I hope you get the chance to experience it.
I hope that spiritual awakening does not changed your thoughts on religion ..I am not against spirituality but I am against religious system because it is devisive ..

it is imposible all religions are the same...
the god of bible is not a progressive development of a teaching or human inventions.
its packages are already completed from the beginning of time.
it is thus not a story of Elephant and Blind Men since birth.

Have you ever know the so-called Early Church in Christianity and Essenes sect of Judaism?

That Early Church are very similar to the Buddhism, Daoism, Islam, Hinduism, etc.

Thru time, Christianity lost much of their core teaching, and more dogmatic at the end.

Today it's an idol worshiper and fanatic religion.

Christianity had two teaching, one is written and the other is spoken.

Christianity was also a multi-level religion too, with many hidden secret or higher teaching.

The deeper you into it, the higher level you are, the more things are revealed to you.

The spoken teaching is much larger than the written part in the Christian bible.

You need it to explain the written thing in the bible and make it sense.

There were also many writing paper of Christianity which already long gone.

Many are destroyed because of time, misunderstanding and blasphemy accusation,

Misunderstanding happened, because of the lost of spoken teaching of Christianity as well as hidden secret or higher teaching, to united all the paper into one and make it sense.

Then each of Christian follower think they are smarter than the other Christians and start the purge.

Have you ever know the so-called Early Church in Christianity and Essenes sect of Judaism?

That Early Church are very similar to the Buddhism, Daoism, Islam, Hinduism, etc.

Thru time, Christianity lost much of their core teaching, and more dogmatic at the end.

Today it's an idol worshiper and fanatic religion.

Christianity had two teaching, one is written and the other is spoken.

Christianity was also a multi-level religion too, with many hidden secret or higher teaching.

The deeper you into it, the higher level you are, the more things are revealed to you.

The spoken teaching is much larger than the written part in the Christian bible.

You need it to explain the written thing in the bible and make it sense.

There were also many writing paper of Christianity which already long gone.

Many are destroyed because of time, misunderstanding and blasphemy accusation,

Misunderstanding happened, because of the lost of spoken teaching of Christianity as well as hidden secret or higher teaching, to united all the paper into one and make it sense.

Then each of Christian follower think they are smarter than the other Christians and start the purge.

i wish they were all the same but were not...in regard to the core teaching..
for one thing..the bible teaches salvation to eternal life is only thru jesus the messiah...
others, no heaven-going, no immortal souls, conscience after death...

i agree bible teachings lost its virtues thru centuries of corrupt church teaching & manipulation...
but the essence still remains in the book bible which anyone who searches it with whole heart will find the hidden treasure.

Communism and Christianity both western to me,Christianity is better than Communism,but still not suit East Asians
If you believe in Christianity,you should believe all your ancetors rott in hell,because they were not Christians,this is foolish and criminal to me,why should Asians believe in semitic religions(Judah,Christianity and Islam),I respect the people believe in those religions,but sorry,I don't like our people follow those religions(I have no problem other peole follow those religions)

interesting...can u provide the quotes in the book? thanks

I don't have the link.

But you can search in internet about "Maitreya" and "Apocalypse War in Buddhism".

the bible prophesies the messiah will return to set up an everlasting kingdoms on this earth.
thus the planet earth will not be destroyed but will have a free from all present sufferings...& eventually free from sin & death.
i believe we r living in the "last days" when signs of today are what the bible foresees long time ago.

As I said above, that all religions are the same, Buddhism = Daoism = Christianity = Islam = Hinduism = etc.

According to our Chinese Gods, it will happen... may be not as people imagination.

According to our Chinese Gods, the apocalypse war is actually will happen in the very near future from now, perhaps in the last than 100-200 years from today.

It's a very big issue in heaven right now, and a plan to save the world executed.

The apocalypse war will still happened, but the date was pushed long to the future.

There will be a story like Mahdi ==> Jesus ==> All religion will be united.

There will a peace in the world up to 1000 years before the first war happened again.

Economy development and sharing wealth to the whole world, even Africa will have a good standard of living too.

Most people who will born as human in 1000 years of span, will have a good soul, as they are filtered out.

Preventing low standard soul to be reincarnated as human.

Did you know that your past reincarnation influence your behavior today?

Like ex-lion, will still have the "aggressive" behavior. They will be filtered out.

Communism and Christianity both western to me,Christianity is better than Communism,but still not suit East Asians
If you believe in Christianity,you should believe all your ancetors rott in hell,because they were not Christians,this is foolish and criminal to me,why should Asians believe in semitic religions(Judah,Christianity and Islam),I respect the people believe in those religions,but sorry,I don't like our people follow those religions(I have no problem other peole follow those religions)

there are many misunderstandings i dont know where to start...
bible belief is not a matter of suitability to any one race...

why is that criminal or foolish to believe in bible teaching that is a personal choice?
why should that choice be subjected to anyone preferences?

there are many misunderstandings i dont know where to start...
bible belief is not a matter of suitability to any one race...

why is that criminal or foolish to believe in bible teaching that is a personal choice?
why should that choice be subjected to anyone preferences?
A person believe his ancestors rott in hell is criminal to me

Back
Top Bottom