What's new

China to be world largest Christian country in less than a generation

Here is the biggest worshipper of Hitler and the Nazi Germany.

qEe4iYL.jpg

eqj85j9.jpg

JuwjkO5.jpg
yeah, so go back to China ans shiit on your KMT ancestors

Yep, America kill millions of American natives but pointing finger to point to Hitler and Mao. They like to point to a minimum figure of 2 million. I find hard to believe 2 million only?
There were never, "millions of American natives" at any time during the 'American-Indian Wars'. Most tribes were very small as were most battles and they were...wars. There were attacks, massacres, and battles engaged in by both sides. Of those engagements as an example of how small they were, one of the largest battles was Little Big Horn, which the Indians won, killing 268 U.S. soldiers. One of the largest massacres was at Wounded Knee, where about 300 Indians were killed, including women and children. The numbers can add up but that would be over about two and a half centuries.

I am not making excuses for my country's handling of the conflicts with Indian tribes, but just pointing out that it is a far cry from the tens of millions that were killed under communism.

There were never, "millions of American natives" at any time during the 'American-Indian Wars'. Most tribes were very small as were most battles and they were...wars. There were attacks, massacres, and battles engaged in by both sides. Of those engagements as an example of how small they were, one of the largest battles was Little Big Horn, which the Indians won, killing 268 U.S. soldiers. One of the largest massacres was at Wounded Knee, where about 300 Indians were killed, including women and children. The numbers can add up but that would be over about two and a half centuries.

I am not making excuses for my country's handling of the conflicts with Indian tribes, but just pointing out that it is a far cry from the tens of millions that were killed under communism.

Taken from wikipedia:
"On the 2010 census 0.9 percent of the U.S. population identified themselves as being Native American (or Alaskan Native).No conclusive evidence exists to determine how many native people lived in North America before the arrival of Columbus.

As the direct result of infectious diseases, wars between tribes, wars with Europeans, migration to Canada and Mexico, declining birth rates, and of assimilation, the numbers of Native Americans dropped to below one million in the 19th century. Scholars believe that the main causes were new infectious diseases carried by European explorers and traders. Native Americans had no acquired immunity to such diseases, which had been chronic in Eurasian populations for over five centuries. For instance, some estimates indicate case fatality rates of 80–90% in Native American populations during smallpox epidemics."

Most death does not come from wars, for example Trail of Tears. Trying to debunk giving small pox lace blanket to the natives as unintentional make me wonder.

I'm not a smart person and US lies a lot. I'm now extremely guarded.

Taken from wikipedia:
"On the 2010 census 0.9 percent of the U.S. population identified themselves as being Native American (or Alaskan Native).No conclusive evidence exists to determine how many native people lived in North America before the arrival of Columbus.
Right, that most native deaths were due to disease that they had no immunity to. It worked both ways, however. European populations, indeed, western Europe in general, was ravaged by American venereal diseases that there was no natural immunity to that killed millions. The difference was that there were allot more European-Americans than native Americans.

Back
Top Bottom