What's new

CHINA: TIBETAN MONK JAILED FOR ONLINE MESSAGES: RINCHEN TSULTRIM

what rules I violated? by speaking against white colonists made-up lies against china? clearly you are the one mentally sick and need urgent help before you kill yourself

suck whites dick too much is detrimental to your health
Your 2nd statement is absolutely inappropriate.

I have removed Negative Ratings from another post which I felt were wrongly issued to you.

Your 2nd statement is absolutely inappropriate.

I have removed Negative Ratings from another post which I felt were wrongly issued to you.

thank you, I shouldn't, but they started this by calling me names and abused their admin privilege if you follow the thread

@aziqbal
@denel

I have noticed that both of you declare Chinese members bots and use loose language while addressing them. How is this helpful?

Disagree you may but respectfully.

to them, everybody disagree with western main stream media and speak for China is a bot

I never attacked anybody in the earlier of this thread, it's his post #39 and I replied to, where he insulted me and call me names, ask me to seek mental counseling and clear Xi's Pooh,

he started this, then he reported me as abusive, isn't that hypocrite

I suggest you go and seek mental counseling. Clearing Xi Pooh's pooh smoking is injurious to your heath.

Last edited:
@aziqbal
@denel

I have noticed that both of you declare Chinese members bots and use loose language while addressing them. How is this helpful?

Disagree you may but respectfully.
May I know how many warning both have earn? Other members easily collected 3 warning and automatically ban. But both these members has violated forum rules multiple times and doesn't seems to heed moderator advise. Does denel has special privilege?

Last edited:
to them, everybody disagree with western main stream media and speak for China is a bot

I never attacked anybody in the earlier of this thread, it's his post #39 and I replied to, where he insulted me and call me names, ask me to seek mental counseling and clear Xi's Pooh,

then he reported me as abusive, isn't that hypocrite
Thanks for the pointer. It (post # 39) was/is absolutely disgusting statement. I could not ignore it.

@SecularNationalist - I give you another one of the enlightened ones who appears to be one of those curry MSG - having serious d.. envy you can assure and put to rest.

goodness.... you have serious homo tendencies; come here to our islamic run clinics; we have a very good program to rehabilitiate homos like you. you will learn of God and his prophets as well. I will sponsor your treatment gratis.
commander yadev you are one very strange bharati!

Congratulations, finally you are banned. Learn to behave and how to debate civilisely before u come back. :enjoy:
:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

My advice is that your hopes are too high.
But perhaps he might learn from his betters such as the cockcroaches and flora and fauna festering in my ignore bin.

HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL IN THE HUMAN BREAST Alexdander Pope

Last edited:
Thanks for the pointer. It (post # 39) was/is absolutely disgusting statement. I could not ignore it.

Those that write statement that can even disgust you indicate their mind malevolent and warped cannot ever have the authority to judge others and to give negative ratings like confetti.

Even better will be to remove those kind of entitiy permanently

He once told me he is the owner of a farm and ask me to work for his farm. Damn I also have my farm! lol
must be gazzillionaire then. once tried to give me the impression that he owned or managed Denel, (a S. African state-owned aerospace and military tech company)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom